Want to build a backyard water feature, such as outdoor water fountains, garden ponds or a water wall? Consider these outdoor water features to add tranquility.
Get matched with top fountain installers in Hot Springs, AR
There are 0 highly-rated local fountain installers.
Fountain Installers in Hot Springs
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business with 3 other employees. We specialize in Rain Bird Sprinkler Systems. Our business hours vary depending on the weather. We accept cash and checks, no credit card payment options at this time. We are a licensed contractor, by the Arkansas state Contractors Licensing Board. We have been in business for over 15 yearsRecent Review:MR HARPER DOES NOT KNOW WHERE TO PLANT SHRUBS AND BUSHES IN RELATION TO SUN AND SHADE. Camellias (3) were planted in full shade; we moved to part sun/shade; 25 1 gal. containers of creeping phlox died and River Valley nor Harper would replace; he told us to put fertilizer on it; that was not the problem. The plants were bad and we replaced them ourselves, at our cost. We did not purchase the replacement plants from River Valley. 9 Azaleas bought, 8 died, 6 in full sun & 2 in full shade- never developed. 14 Dwarf Nandinas planted in full shade - should have been planted in sunny location; we have changed their location. Dirt was supposed to be placed in flower beds but it was mostly mulch, and not cedar as was indicated on proposalJoseph C.
- Business Description:We are a full service Nursery with both in-house and on-site service.Bradford Nursery is a retail & landscape nursery that has been in business in N.W. Arkansas since 1974. We have a Horticulturist on staff and we are certified members of the Arkansas nurseryman's association. We offer a full line of trees and shrubs, landscape supplies, and gifts. We offer landscape design and installation. We are a business that thrives on happy customersRecent Review:Two days later I got a call, "Let me tell you how this goes". That was the first thing that Russel said after pleasantries. He said, "We charge a non-refundable $75.00 fee to do an estimate." When I clarified that they will charge me $75 to do an estimate on a $20K project, and was surprised, he said "yep, we have to pay estimators to look at projects, and we just want to make sure they are legit, and we are not giving ideas for them to do themselves or others..." I decided to look elsewhereKent B.
- Business Description:Garden Bridges Picnic Tables, Garden Benches and Gliders all handcrafted and custom built for Koi Ponds ,Landscaped Yards. Offering custom woodworking for residential and Business customerson a nationwide basis. Custom building to your specs for your yard, koi pond or garden area. Serving Arkansas, Texas, Tn and nationwide with delivery service and shipping available to your door! We are the original Garden Bridges website online since 1996. We produce garden bridges for Koi ponds, Japanese ..
- Business Description:For the past year I have delivered a professional level of service and expertise to my amazing customers on a consistent weekly basis . Being trustworthy and punctual is most important. The services provided are Commercial/Residential Landscaping work; Mowing, Edging, Weed Eating, Trimming, Planting, Fertilization, Bird Baths, Flower Beds, Mulch, Koi Ponds, Walkways, Concrete/Masonry work, Driveways, Rock Paths, Tree Trimming/Cutting, Retaining walls, Fences, Decks/Porches, Carpentry, Paintin..
- Business Description:Greg Touliatos & Associates, Inc. is a group of dedicated environmental artisans. We specialize in the finest quality landscape design, horticulture, and garden installation. Our corporate logo is: "A Tradition of Creating Environmental Excellence" We select our staff of associates for their education, skill, or trade. All members of Greg Touliatos & Associates, Inc. contribute to the design and installation process. This collaboration makes our work professional and completeRecent Review:Was responsive to what we asked. Seemed a little pricey but did not offer much in the way of creativityRandy M.
- Business Description:We are a reliable construction company who has been in business in the Batesville area for over ten years. We have many subcontractors we can call upon allowing us to do all phases of home construction and remodelingRecent Review:Mr. Calaway did a exceptional job of keeping me informed of the progress, and timeline of the job. The concrete slab could have been better, but was sub-contracted. Overall, it went very well, and I'm pleased with the finished product. Mr. Calaway has given me one year from the completion date to point out any defects, and have them taken care ofPaul B.
- Business Description:We offer a wide variety of services from partial remodels to whole house construction. We pride ourselves on bringing the most experienced hands available on our staff to your project. Our materials are bought from local and reputable manufacturers, allowing us to keep our prices down, quality high and to give back to our local economy. And because we handle all aspects of the job from start to finish, we ensure a quality resultRecent Review:Throughout the experience it felt like two steps forward one step (or multiple steps) back. Items went missing (gardening tools and a bench). Painters caused splatter on woodwork (which I'm now refinishing by hand as a result). Staining was sloppy and unfinished -- stain spilled all over sanded floors, requiring 3/4 round (as opposed to the 1/4 contractor initially laid) to cover unsightly stains once the floor was refinished. Vinyl flooring was not glued to substrate throughout entire sun room -- large sections are not glued at all and lift with vacuuming. Continually, execution created fresh problems and more work (and thus more more expense!). Bathroom was never finished. Trim remains bare in spots, stain uneven and inconsistently finished (little to no protective coating). Stain spatter got on walls (and was never addressed). Defects (gaps) remain in fresh drywall around electrical outlets. Roof work was not completed (paid for shingling, structural work and cedar shake gables and only received the shingles). Contractor's roofer made two holes in roof eaves, left a satellite dish dangling off side of house (still dangling), and damaged the gutters (another new expense)! Last heard from contractor on June 29th. Said he would be at the house on July 3rd to address issues and wrap up, but he never showed up. Repeated attempts to get a hold of the contractor have been unsuccessful. His roofer came by the house looking for him because the contractor never paid him for the shingling work. Contractor has apparently also moved from his address within the month (his residential address is the same as his business address). So, in addition to not finishing original work outlined in the contract, the contractor took the roof money and ran. <br /> <br /> This is merely a brief summary. The list of issues is too long to include here. I have photos and full correspondence history for anyone requiring details. I'm not here to inflame; merely here to inform and protect other consumers. Turns out this contractor has a criminal record (burglary, for which he served time in the late 90s, and an arrest in 2011 for Terroristic threatening, 3rd degree battery, and 1st degree criminal mischief (Google search: Christopher D. Conduff). Not that a criminal record is an indicator of future behavior, but it does give one pause. Only found it because I was searching for alternative contact info, since he'd bailed. Previous searches, prior to the start of work, only returned positive reports and positive recommendations (one of which I could have sworn I read here on Angie's list but appears to have been deleted). <br /> <br /> Bottom Line: Trim Plus Constructionworks is bad news. Stay away from these guys. <br /Anne Marie C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fountain installer articles
Landscape architects can help determine the right location and size for a home water feature, design an attractive resting place and perform full installation.
Water features including streams, bubbling fountains and waterfalls can all add an aquatic ambiance to your backyard. Adding fish is an option as well.
Find fountain installers in
- Lake Hamilton
- Hot Springs Village
- Mount Ida
fountain installers in Hot Springs
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bradford Yard Living + Landscaping1605 Prairie Creek Dr
- Bradford Yard Living + Landscaping
- Calaway Construction12 Silver Springs Road
- Calaway Construction
- Diamond State Lawn Management10211 Clematis Ave
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Diamond State Lawn Management
- Greg Touliatos & Associates62 Flicker St
- Greg Touliatos & Associates
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.514 Emerald St
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.