Your concrete floor should look good for years, but maybe you’ve noticed stains, imperfections, and discoloration popping up sooner. Luckily there are a few tips and tricks to bring your garage floor back to its original luster.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Hermitage, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Hermitage
- A State Handymen IncWork was done quickly and professionally. They had to clean out the garage before making repairs and hauled off all debris. High quality work all around. Will definitely hire again.
- Direct Service Overhead Garage Door CompanyDirect Service Overhead came out 30min after my call on a Saturday morning, installed a new circuit board and even adjusted the door when he noticed it wasn't set right. Total expense was very reasonable.
- Precision Door Service of Northwest ArkansasTimely arrival, two workers until afternoon, well organized, demonstrated, and cleaned up after. Appears to be quality product and works great!
- NWA Garage DoorNWA Garage Door did an excellent job! They came out the same day that I called them. Installed a new opener with some nice features that I requested and fixed our door that had loud squeaks. Now you can't even hear the door opening. I would definitely recommend using NWA Garage Door!!
- Ace Garage Doors and MoreThey were very prompt in scheduling the job and completed it as promised. They had to return to perform a minor readjustment, but that was done promptly also. Their price for the job was significantly lower than a bid from another firm in this area.
- The Garage Door Doctor IncThey showed up on time and completed the job in a very timely manner. They were courteous and professional and the door looks great. I called the next day to inquire about insulation and was told if I wanted to do it myself it would be cheaper to buy the material at Lowe's.
- Camden Glass & Overhead Door IncI called two companies when looking for a garage door replacement. First company took over two weeks to give me a quote. Camden Overhead door and Glass was out within a week. The price was very competitive and the quote given had many different options. Riley Gilliam was the person who provided me with the quote and was very professional and informative. Talking to him, allowed me to pick options that I did not know I could afford. Example, I was able to pick an insulated door for only 79 dollars extra. I was also very happy with this company due to their willingness to install an operator that they did not sell. Most companies are not willing to work with their customers with parts you provide because they only make money off of the labor and not the part. They provided me with an install date that was within two weeks of the quote, very prompt service. Josh Anders was the technician who provided the installation of the new garage door and operator. After talking with him, I was very pleased to hear that he had moved to the area and already had a lot of experience installing garage door equipment. The experience of Josh shows in the installation of the door. During the install, he was very professional and allowed me to customise where he installed some of the equipment. The full install took less than 4 hours and from the installation, you can see where he did not cut any corners. The garage door shuts so smoothly, it also seals itself to where very little, if any air escapes. I had no clue that a garage door could be installed to the point where it actually seals. One other person I worked with during this process was a lady named Brandy, she was the person in billing. She was very nice and professional also. My overall opinion is extremely positive and will be calling them for all my future glass and garage door needs. Do and Don'ts - Only thing I can say is, DO NOT just buy the cheapest door.Pay a tiny bit extra and have them install a door that is insulated. <-- One of the better decisions I have made recently
- South Arkansas Overhead Door Co.He saved a lot of time and everything he does is top notch. I would use him again. Punctuality and quality of work is great.
- OVERHEAD DOOR CO OF LITTLE ROCKI needed my torsion springs replaced after a local guy installed the wrong springs while I was away on a deployment and they broke in less than two years. The technician from Overhead Door who performed the work was named Joey. He was professional, polite, and on time. After letting him know about the circumstances leading to my broken door springs he quickly got to work and had the job completed in short order. He was also very informative in explaining the work to me and entertained all my questions. Great guy, and he is a veteran! I should also mention the service manager, Rodney. He was very helpful and provided me with a great deal of information during a fact finding call I made prior to scheduling a repair
- ROYAL OVERHEAD DOOR INCDriver did not have GPS in truck, so he had to call several times for directions. Except for that, everything went smoothly. Randy was skilled, fast and courteous. Everything worked first time it was tried and has worked perfectly since. Randy lubricated the moving parts and gave us an itemized bill to submit to our home warranty company. The service call itself only cost $75; the rest paid for parts -- parts that had failed or would have failed very soon. Operation of the door is quiet and smooth now, which is a welcome change
Garage Door Companies in Hermitage
- Business Description:When you think of home, you think of that special moment when everyone you love is gathered under that “one roof” together. You and those special people, creating memories that will last a lifetime. And as long as the American values of Faith, Family & Fun bring you together, Arkansas Performance Roofing will be here to ensure that the one roof [or many roofs] you gather together to celebrate these values remains solid and strong. When you are looking for the “professional”, remember that i..Recent Review:They are simply the best to work with and fast. Professional and did I say fast!!! I would not hesitate to use them again. I would recommend them to any and everybody. Are you looking for repair or install? These are the guys for you. Thank you again!!Sam R.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:Great. I would recommend highly! In fact did hire for ice maker replacement and kiln repair! Great work and punctional and fair priced!Edwin G.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:Garage Door and Garage Door Opener Repair in Fayetteville & Springdale, ARRecent Review:I had used this man before. He had the part needed and I felt charged a fair price. Not this time! I paid $675 for a garage door opener I later found on Amazon for $180. The man charged me almost $500 to install the opener. I also later found out Home Depot will install garage door openers for $97! This guy took me to the cleaners. BewareGregg S.
- Business Description:Four generations of our family have been involved in our storm shelter business. From start to finish—the design, the fabrication, the warranty work, installation and sales. We have installed tornado shelters in the following states: Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas, Mississippi, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, Iowa, Illinois, North Carolina, Kentucky, Indiana, South Carolina and Virginia. Additional phones numbers - (405) 880-1351, (580) 336-1351. Additi..Recent Review:It never happened they call me to set appointment never show up never call backEddie L.
- Business Description:We offer free estimates, no upfront costs, and satisfaction guaranteed. We have an AR State Contractor's License, a Paragould Building Contractor's License, and we belong to the Paragould Chamber of Commerce. We do buisness all over NE AR and SE MO. We do a lot of work with insurance claims for water and fire damage, and we will work with your adjuster to get a satisfactory settlementRecent Review:<p> I spoke with Mike and he made an appointment to come to my home for an estimate. On the day he was to show I called to confirm our appointment. He said "oh, I'm sorry, but my family is here and I would rather spend time with them." Then he had the nerve to ask if I would like to reschedule. Sorry, but my time is just as important as his and if he can not respect my time then I do not need him. Seriously when was he going to call and tell me? Bad business</p> <br /Cynthia T.
- Business Description:We purchased Overhead Door Company of Northeast Arkansas in 2005 and added to our existing companies to aid in our bidding products on jobs. We are a family owned and operated business of 51 employees located in Jonesboro AR. We provide numerous sales, services and repairs on a complete line of residential, commercial and industrial jobs. We specialize in garage doors, electric openers, install fire doors, rolling steel doors and high speed traffic doors. We also sell dock equipment, hang..
- Business Description:We are A+ accredited members with the Better Business Bureau. Our employee number varies, depending on the size of the work scope. We do some sub-contracting. Our billing entails 1/2 up front and the remainder upon completion of the job. Our overall rating with past customers is very good because we aim to please and make sure our customers are satisfied with the end results, within reason. We are honest, trustworthy and dependable. We also have a warranty on labor and materials
- Business Description:E. S. General Contracting was started in January 2012. Owned by Dustin Higby and Joe Chapman, Dustin moved away though he is still a co-owner. The E.S. stands for Eagle Scout because we are both Eagle Scouts. Generally it's just me, Joe, doing the work, however if the job is large enough I subcontract with Stroud construction. Billing is determined by the job, I base most estimates off of $20/hr per person working plus material. Roofing is quoted by the square (10 ft by 10ft area). Free est..
- Business Description:Additional contact names - Gene Vance, James Copeland
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
Winterizing your garage door can help you throughout the year, not only in the winter. Using this guide, you’ll learn how adding items such as insulation and even table salt can help prevent your garage door from freezing.
When installing a garage door opener, you need to consider the type, horsepower, any accessories you want, and whether you should DIY it or hire a pro. This guide will help you determine the true cost of installing garage door openers.
Find garage door companies in
- El Dorado
- Star City
- East Camden
- Junction City
- Lake Village
- Mer Rouge
garage door companies in Hermitage
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Calaway Construction12 Silver Springs Road
- Camden Glass & Overhead Door Inc1150 W Washington St
- CAS Construction & Roofing8667 US Hwy. 71 S.
- Chuck's Door Service3077 N Elizabeth Ave
- CLASSIC EXTERIORS2320 TECOMSEH RD
- Calaway Construction
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Lance and Sons Handyman Service / Lawn Care1805 Friendly Point
Horseshoe Bend, Arkansas
- Lance and Sons Handyman Service / Lawn Care
- OVERHEAD DOOR COMPANY OF NORTHEAST ARKANSAS3620 Stadium Blvd
- OVERHEAD DOOR COMPANY OF NORTHEAST ARKANSAS
- Tizz, LLC3855 Treat Lane
- Tizz, LLC
- William Wallace Construction2646 Lawson Rd
- William Wallace Construction