Working with a contractor usually results in a beautiful finished product. But if issues arise, it’s important to know the grounds for firing a contractor and how to part ways respectfully.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Star City, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Star City
- A State Handymen IncWork was done quickly and professionally. They had to clean out the garage before making repairs and hauled off all debris. High quality work all around. Will definitely hire again.
- Direct Service Overhead Garage Door CompanyDirect Service Overhead came out 30min after my call on a Saturday morning, installed a new circuit board and even adjusted the door when he noticed it wasn't set right. Total expense was very reasonable.
- Precision Door Service of Northwest ArkansasTimely arrival, two workers until afternoon, well organized, demonstrated, and cleaned up after. Appears to be quality product and works great!
- NWA Garage DoorNWA Garage Door did an excellent job! They came out the same day that I called them. Installed a new opener with some nice features that I requested and fixed our door that had loud squeaks. Now you can't even hear the door opening. I would definitely recommend using NWA Garage Door!!
- NWA Garage DoorI called Tuesday morning, about 8:15ish. The owner was driving, but he pulled over so he could take down my information and make note of the issue I was having. He asked a few questions to make sure he had all the information he needed. He then let me know that he would see what he had available when he got into the office. He called me about 9:15 stating the work truck would be at my house in 45 minutes to an hour. The gentleman showed up on time, as promised. I explained the issue we were having. He promptly looked my the garage door motor and noticed the gear was stripped and needed replacing. He explained all the options - just replacing the gear or replacing the whole motor. He also let me know during his quick look over of the garage door parts he noticed a few other things. He let me know that replacing just the gear might not fix all of those items, but was NOT pushy or trying to talk me into spending more money. Just making me aware of potential future issues, which I appreciate. After I had all my options, I needed to speak with my husband. The gentleman was patient and understood this. He chatted with me for a few minutes while I tried to reach my husband. He stayed close by to answer any additional questions me or my husband had, but not overly close as to where I felt he was invading my phone conversation. Once my husband and I made our decision, he was quick to get to work and replace the motor. (He had numerous options with him, which I thought was smart and time saving, so he wouldn't have to go to the shop and return at a later date/time) He was efficient while doing so. When it came time to enter the passcode on the new keypad, he respected my privacy and didn't even look in my direction while I was entering the number. Once everything was set up, he showed me all the new features we had available. Also, he reminded me to enter the warranty information online so we would be covered. I reviewed the invoice, which was exactly the price he quoted me, NO extra fees. He took all his trash, even the old garage door mechanisms, and returned any item he had to move to it's original location (I don't think he had to move anything, but if he did, I didn't notice it out of place
- Camden Glass & Overhead Door IncI called two companies when looking for a garage door replacement. First company took over two weeks to give me a quote. Camden Overhead door and Glass was out within a week. The price was very competitive and the quote given had many different options. Riley Gilliam was the person who provided me with the quote and was very professional and informative. Talking to him, allowed me to pick options that I did not know I could afford. Example, I was able to pick an insulated door for only 79 dollars extra. I was also very happy with this company due to their willingness to install an operator that they did not sell. Most companies are not willing to work with their customers with parts you provide because they only make money off of the labor and not the part. They provided me with an install date that was within two weeks of the quote, very prompt service. Josh Anders was the technician who provided the installation of the new garage door and operator. After talking with him, I was very pleased to hear that he had moved to the area and already had a lot of experience installing garage door equipment. The experience of Josh shows in the installation of the door. During the install, he was very professional and allowed me to customise where he installed some of the equipment. The full install took less than 4 hours and from the installation, you can see where he did not cut any corners. The garage door shuts so smoothly, it also seals itself to where very little, if any air escapes. I had no clue that a garage door could be installed to the point where it actually seals. One other person I worked with during this process was a lady named Brandy, she was the person in billing. She was very nice and professional also. My overall opinion is extremely positive and will be calling them for all my future glass and garage door needs. Do and Don'ts - Only thing I can say is, DO NOT just buy the cheapest door.Pay a tiny bit extra and have them install a door that is insulated. <-- One of the better decisions I have made recently
- Ace Garage Doors and MoreThey were very prompt in scheduling the job and completed it as promised. They had to return to perform a minor readjustment, but that was done promptly also. Their price for the job was significantly lower than a bid from another firm in this area.
- Ace Garage Doors and MoreEverything was checked, double checked, and repairs were made after he told me about how much it was going to cost. All repairs were made, and extra work was done to make sure they were working properly before he left. I would defintely recommend this service provider, he came when he said he would be here, performed the repairs after giving me an estimate, was very friendly, professional, and did a A plus job! Very good service provider
- Overhead Door Company of Springdale IncWe got a fabulous response time from our inquiry, the technician was on time, professional, and got straight to work repairing the garage door in no time. I was extremely happy with the quality of work and the fair pricing. We did have an issue where the door slipped about a week later, we placed a call and they sent out a tech and resolved it for free. I greatly appreciate the professional work provided by this company
- Biggs Mountain Construction LlcGreat work, very knowledgeable, fair price, excellent customer service.
Garage Door Companies in Star City
- Business Description:When you think of home, you think of that special moment when everyone you love is gathered under that “one roof” together. You and those special people, creating memories that will last a lifetime. And as long as the American values of Faith, Family & Fun bring you together, Arkansas Performance Roofing will be here to ensure that the one roof [or many roofs] you gather together to celebrate these values remains solid and strong. When you are looking for the “professional”, remember that i..Recent Review:We are so pleased with the work that was done. They were very thorough, and even cleaned up some structural issues that they did not have to do. You can trust these folks.Dean H.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:Garage Door and Garage Door Opener Repair in Fayetteville & Springdale, ARRecent Review:I had used this man before. He had the part needed and I felt charged a fair price. Not this time! I paid $675 for a garage door opener I later found on Amazon for $180. The man charged me almost $500 to install the opener. I also later found out Home Depot will install garage door openers for $97! This guy took me to the cleaners. BewareGregg S.
- Business Description:We are home improvement consultants. I work the state of Oklahoma while my grandson works the state of Arkansas. We offer financing through several reputable companies and if you are paying cash, guarantee no money out of pocket until the job is finished. Our professional installers work hand in hand with our customers to ensure the project meets their expectations
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..Recent Review:Showed up and did not fix or repair any work that was needed. Just covered up with tiles. left in the middle of the job and never returned. Never returned emails or phone calls.mando c.
- Business Description:Additional contact names - Gene Vance, James CopelandRecent Review:unknownNancy B.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:Great. I would recommend highly! In fact did hire for ice maker replacement and kiln repair! Great work and punctional and fair priced!Edwin G.
- Business Description:Jack and Josh Martin are licensed contractors by the state of Arkansas. They have a combined 40+ years of experience.
- Business Description:At Miles we specialize in garage door repair and installations. May be able to save service charges with phone walk thru of many issues. In garage door business since late 80s and satisfaction is guaranteed so don't settle for less when you deserve the best. We appreciate your consideration
- Business Description:We are A+ accredited members with the Better Business Bureau. Our employee number varies, depending on the size of the work scope. We do some sub-contracting. Our billing entails 1/2 up front and the remainder upon completion of the job. Our overall rating with past customers is very good because we aim to please and make sure our customers are satisfied with the end results, within reason. We are honest, trustworthy and dependable. We also have a warranty on labor and materials
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
Your home’s curb appeal and energy costs both factor into which new garage door you should buy. Here are nine tips to consider when shopping for your new garage door (or during your next garage door replacement) so you can make an informed choice.
Create more usable space by installing a garage door screen, which allows for entertaining or working with plenty of fresh air and zero bugs. Here’s how much installing a garage door screen will cost you.
Find garage door companies in
garage door companies in Star City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Calaway Construction12 Silver Springs Road
- Camden Glass & Overhead Door Inc1150 W Washington St
- CAS Construction & Roofing8667 US Hwy. 71 S.
- Chuck's Door Service3077 N Elizabeth Ave
- CLASSIC EXTERIORS2320 TECOMSEH RD
- Calaway Construction
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Lance and Sons Handyman Service / Lawn Care1805 Friendly Point
Horseshoe Bend, Arkansas
- Lance and Sons Handyman Service / Lawn Care
- OVERHEAD DOOR COMPANY OF NORTHEAST ARKANSAS3620 Stadium Blvd
- OVERHEAD DOOR COMPANY OF NORTHEAST ARKANSAS
- Tizz, LLC3855 Treat Lane
- Tizz, LLC
- William Wallace Construction2646 Lawson Rd
- William Wallace Construction