If you have trees on your property, you may need to hire a tree service. Find out what it typically costs for tree trimming and tree removal, including what affects the price, such as the size of the tree, stump removal, power lines, and cleanup.
Get matched with top landscape lighting companies in Greenwood, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local landscape lighting companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Landscape Lighting Reviews in Greenwood
- Dirty Deeds Handyman ServicesRobert shows up EXACTLY when he says he will. He has never been late. If I have to leave a message for him I know that I'll get a return call that very same day. Some of the items he fixed had been chronic problems. Once Robert lays his hand on them, there's never again an issue. He does quality work for fair prices. I cannot say enough great things about Dirty Deeds!
Outdoor Lighting Experts in Greenwood
- Business Description:We specialize in the NWA and River Valley. We stand out with our attention to detail and great value. We have been in business since 2014.Recent Review:The work that QRP did for me was excellent. The employees that worked for this company did a great job on all the jobs I had, and they were very pleasant to speak to while they were here. I would highly recommend them and would hire them again.Mariel R.
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computerRecent Review:I was having problems with the installation of a Rind camera door bell. I talked to ring and the recommended Hello Tech to help me finsh the installation. They contacted me and came to the house the very next day . The technician was extremely helpfull and installed a jump wire so my exixting door bell wound be compatable with the Ring systeraymond c.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris..Recent Review:<p>Ease of use with great web based features have allowed us to investigate our alternatives and work through the choices at our own convenience.</p> <p>Choosing features was easy as they were very well explained and not pushed upon us. The features available are all integrated and available to add, plug and play, at a later date if needed. We highly recommend them for security and automation needs..</pDavid B.
- Business Description:When you call Dirty Deeds Handyman Service, You will speak with me, Robert Saunders and I will be the one that comes out and gives you a fair and honest estimate. I will also be the one that shows up and does the job. I am a one man crew. I do not subcontract out the work and I do not bring strangers picked up off of a street corner to your home to help. In the rare event that I do need a hand I bring my son. I work on a first to put up a deposit-first to get the job done basis. It is not unc..Recent Review:Robert is very punctual and professional. I had a weak place in my floor and wasn't sure what needed to be done to resolve the issue. He designed a plan which has resolved the issue. He used good quality lumber and didn't cut corners. Robert is a man of his word and wont change the price just because it took longer than he thought. I will use him again in the future. <br /Jan C.
- Business Description:Northeast Landscaping LLC is a full service, license & bonded, landscaping company. Our motto is : We design. We build. We maintain. We can take care of all of your needs without having to go to the trouble of calling dozens of people
- Business Description:WHAT WE DO: We offer expert general contracting, all phases of concrete work, handyman, landscape design,property maintenance, lighting installation, irrigation, sod installation and lawn care services, we also offer excellent rock work and design as well as expert tree service in NW AR, The River Valley and Eastern Ok areas. ABOUT OUR COMPANY: We have a very professional licensed and friendly group of experienced landscaping, handyman, and lawn care employees and my company is family own..
- Business Description:O'Kelley electric has been in business for 13 years. On average we employee 6 people. The owner of the company has 45 years of experience and myself have 21 years in this trade. We offer free estimates and operate on a 30 day billing cycle. We do both service work and contracting. One of our strong points is troubleshooting electrical problems
- Business Description:Complete electrical service for your home or business. Professionally trained, background checked, and drug tested electricians. On time service, up front pricing, clean and courteous service, and fully stocked vehicles. We accept all major credit cards and offer 100% financing. 100% satisfaction guaranteedRecent Review:I had been told by three professionals I could use my existing electric (old single oven) for the new double convection oven. Thanks to Homes by Dean, he said I needed to contact an electrician to confirm. Dean was the first and most sincere professional to express his concerns. <br /> I checked Angie's List and Matlock Electric had the best rating. I called and they sent the most professional and kind young man out, Justin. Justin needed additional information and I had let Dean take the instruction book with him (he was building me a new cabinet for the oven). I called Dean and he and Justin worked out the specifics. Justin had bad news, he could not use the old wire. $$$$ The he went out to the breaker box and came back in and asked " do you have an electric stove?"..my response " I did, I replaced it last year with the gas cooktop". He bent down and saw the cover the plumber had placed. He removed the cover and pulled out the old wiring for the stove. Yay! The stove wiring was a match ! -$-$-$-$-$... He pulled the old, useless wiring out,pulled the old stove wiring into the attic, then dropped it down for the New Oven...Then he asked to speak with Dean again...He spoke with Dean and they arranged a date and time to install....They both arrived early, and Justin stayed to assist Dean, even with some of Dean's oversights...Cleaned up his mess, had a firm handshake, was the ultimate professional.... <br /> Thanks Angie's List for the recommendation. <br /Debbie A.
- Business Description:At Greenhead Lawn & Landscaping LLC, we take care to provide our customers with high quality services lawn care, personalized for their unique needs. Contact us for a free quote to make your yard the best in the neighborhood
- Business Description:We specialize in Outdoor Home Improvements such as Wood and Composite Decks, Custom Patio Designs, and Handyman repairs thoughout the Fort Smith, River Valley, and NWA area. We have over 30 years experience in building outdoor living areas that enhance the quality of life and value of your homeRecent Review:Pros <br /> The estimated cost was very close to actual costs for both materials and labor. They not only removed the old posts but dug up and removed the old concrete holding the posts. That was a real tough job, especially in the hot summer sun. The workers were pleasant and respectful of our property. They also were very kind to help chase down our neighbor's dog that got away while the fence was down. They even hauled away, along with the old fence and concrete, an old grill and satellite dish. <br /> Cons <br /> The weather was very hot (90-100 degrees) and humid. The work was done as asked for but I was glad I was home while the work was being done because the builder "forgot" some of the agreed upon work and wanted to take a shortcut or two to get done quicker. Clean up was not as thorough as I'd have liked and they did not fill in some of the holes left after the removal of the old posts and concrete as they had agreed to do. <br /> However, as far as I'm concerned, the pros far out weighed the cons. All in all, I am happy with the work and the new fence. <br /Mike J.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful outdoor lighting expert articles
A roof warranty is a lifesaver when it comes to conducting repairs, so you’ll want to keep your manufacturer’s warranty and your contractor’s warranty in good standing. Follow this guide to learn about common factors that void a roof warranty.
If you are looking to add some landscape lighting to your yard but don’t have a big budget, consider one of these inexpensive ideas for your outdoor space. From solar lights to easy pathway solutions, get the right lights for your garden.
Find landscape lighting companies in
landscape lighting companies in Greenwood
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Black Tie Landscaping678 S Pianalto Rd
Springdale, Arkansas 72762
- Black Tie Landscaping
- Dirty Deeds Handyman ServicesPO Box 86
Roland, Oklahoma 74954
- Dirty Deeds Handyman Services
- Harrison Electric3012 South 96 St
Fort Smith, Arkansas 72903
- Harrison Electric
- Long Island ProductionsPO Box 7723
Van Buren, Arkansas 72956
- Long Island Productions