Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Farmington, AR
There are 0 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Farmington
- Northwest HandymanAnything we threw at Mr. Byron, he could do! Incredibly trustworthy, great attitude, and an all around delight to work with. So thankful for a fine business owner such as he.
- L & M MOWERSBrought my push-mower to L&M that I had bought brand-new 3 year earlier, but it had never received any service nor had I performed any service upon the machine during the time frame. I had L&M perform preventive maintenance and check to see if the mower blades were OK, as I had let my brother borrow the mower and he accidentally ran over 4 foot long, iron stake that was not quite staked all the way into the ground. Once the mower blades hit it, the mower came to a complete stop, and the blade had caused a 90 degree bend into the 1/2 inch thick iron steak. The mower did start up immedialty thereafter, but I wanted to ensure that the mower was, in fact, OK. Maintenance cost total was less than $30.00, and they did not have to replace the mower blades
- Vaughn Small Engine RepairGreat experience. Mark was able to repair my lawn mower by adjusting the choke. He estimated 2 weeks given his current back log and came in on time. He provided status updates and was nice to deal with. The shop is a typical small engine repair shop with a large number of items in various states of repair
- Vaughn Small Engine RepairIt went went. Called him, dropped the lawn mower and got the call back from him within couple of hours. He fixed it and was picked up next day
- The Hardware StoreThey told me it would be a couple of months before they could get to it and they would call me. Several months past and no word. When I called them back it took two days for them to find someone who knew anything about it and he told me they had taken down my phone number wrong. No effort was made to send me something in the mail or to look up my number in the phone book. Anyway, they had sold my chain saw after they had fixed it. I got no apologies, no offer to replace it, or anything. They would not even tell me who bought it so I could try to recover it. I think this could have been handled a lot better, but at least they didn't try to charge me for the repair
- L & M MOWERSI took the mower in after explaining the symptoms. I brought it in on Thursday and was told they could get to it that day and would call when ready. A $30 deposit was required in advance which I gave them. As I was driving away I realized I did not get a receipt or anything showing they had my mower. I decided to operate on good faith. By Friday afternoon I called them and was told that they were just getting to it due to others ahead of me. Saturday they called and said the mower was ready. I was told they drained the oil and cleaned the carburetor. When I asked about the charge they said that with the $30 deposit, they owed me $00.19. Great I thought and told them to keep the change. When I got home the mower was very hard to start and barely ran. I was unable to even mow the whole yard before it quit running at all. I paid for work that was either not performed or not performed properly
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Farmington
- Business Description:Handyman helping NWA at a very affordable and reliable way. Please text or call to book todayRecent Review:Arrived on time, discussed what needed to be done. Did a great job and completed everything we needed. Friendly and very accommodating.Ruby D.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Small business with 3 employees. Fully insured and licensed. Can provide proof of insurance upon arrival. No sub-contracting unless authorized by the person paying the bill. Billing is done once the work is 100% completed. No money up front
- Business Description:We fix and build. We do it right but we enjoy what we do. Anything in your home or outside we can build or fix.
- Business Description:We service and repair all kinds of outdoor power equipment such as lawn mowers, trimmers, chain saws, trimmers, etc.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:Full-service automotive repair, currently with four mechanics. 12 month/12,000 mile nationwide warranty on most repairs through Certified Auto Repair organization. We operate as a Christian business with portions of our profits going to local charities as well as sponsoring a child through Compassion International. We are members of the Gravette Chamber of Commerce, Bentonville-Bella Vista Chamber of Commerce, and the Bella Vista Business Association.Recent Review:They have lots of integrity and I don't have to worry about them doing repairs that don't need to be done. They saved me quite a bit of money by getting to the root of the problem, which was actually someone else's fault. Their pricing is not the cheapest but it is not the most expensive. I will use them again in the futureTara F.
- Business Description:Auto Repair, Lawnmower Repair, Small engine, Sharpen Chains and BladesRecent Review:Not very good my wife and four month were put in danger on west side word that the van worked I do not think they put much time to seeing what was wrong with my van at all. And just blew me off. They do not take pride in there work. <br /gerald d.
- Business Description:If you still need Sir: there are 3000 homeless in the NWA area, many of them want to work and they will work all day 7 days a week, they want a chance to get out of homelessness Supervisor is Serge 903-421-7695 there are 30 men and about 30 women that want work Alvin https://eslschoolforenglish.wordpress.com/2018/04/20/walk-a-mile-in-my-shoes-homeless-shoes/ HIRE THE HOMELES
- Business Description:Small Engine repair, lawn mower and 2 cycle equipment. And sell service exmark equipment
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Prairie Grove
- West Fork
- Bethel Heights
- Elm Springs
- Cave Springs
- Siloam Springs
lawn mower repair shops in Farmington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st choice211 E Park St
- 1st choice
- homeless workshop1832 S School Ave
- homeless workshop
- Lawnscapes Yardcare4315 Woodvew
- Lawnscapes Yardcare
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- Tractor Supply Co Farmington215 E Main St
- Tractor Supply Co Farmington
- WESTSIDE AUTO REPAIR13997 W HIGHWAY 16
- WESTSIDE AUTO REPAIR