Applying driveway sealer is a big project with major impact. Find out how to seal an asphalt driveway in just a couple days, with all the tips you need to DIY.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Dardanelle, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Dardanelle
- Biggs Mountain Construction LlcGreat work, very knowledgeable, fair price, excellent customer service.
- I.S. & Son's Asphalt Protective Seal CoatingDo get a job description written down and clearly defined. Don't assume anything other than sealer being applied to the drive will be done when dealing with the Grandson of Isaac Smith. [it was not an issue, because we never pay before service is done, but NEVER pay a contractor before the job is done
Driveway Pavers in Dardanelle
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret..Recent Review:I knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend themMichael G.
- Business Description:Hello I'm Johnny Harrison, proud owner of my thriving business Performance Coatings. Were a locally and family owned asphalt maintenance and paving company that provides affordable services for your pavements needs. We offer services such as hot mix asphalt paving, sealcoating, crack filling, pot hole repairs, and parking lot striping. We are a 4th generation experienced company that is very knowledgeable on how to fulfill your pavements exact needs and wants. We are very competitive and full..Recent Review:Johnny is a great guy and was easy to deal with. Unfortunately, the services provided were not good. After agreeing to a price, he tried to increase the price on me 3x...finally winning the battle because he "needed to add" 3% because I was paying with a credit card. Within 4 months, I had grass growing through the asphalt because it was so thin. There were 2 places that were completed with less than 1/4 inch of asphalt...basically just enough so it looked good for my initial review and dirt was showing within 6 months. I have talked to Johnny about this and he did say he would stop by sometime to resolve the issues but it has been another 6 months since that discussion. My issues with this service: 1. He increased the price after agreeing to a price. 2. He didn't have the necessary tools and equipment to complete the job and needed to borrow stuff from me. 3. His team showed up 4.5 hours after the agreed-upon start time. 4. The amount of asphalt used was not nearly the proper thickness. Dirt and grass were visible in different spots within 6 months. 5. He tried to upsell me on getting a sealer added while I was showing him how terrible of a job they didJason L.
- Business Description:JKJ Architects, an award winning firm, works with its clients from site analysis through to construction administration on all types of projects including commercial and residential which comprise universities, offices, schools, banks, churches, non-profit, parks, industrial, sustainable projects, master plans, historic preservation projects, remodels and tenant build-outs, interior design, renderings and building models – basically any type of project you require can be designed by the fir..
- Business Description:General Contractor for 30 years with experience in all phases of the construction industry. No project too small - from remodels to new projects. Vast experience in general construction and construction management. Numerous projects in and around Central Arkansas. Whatever needed we strive to provide. Customer satisfaction has always been top priority in our work history. Arkansas Contractors License and Master Electrical License
- Recent Review:Agreed upon price, than once started said he underestimated the price and want to re negotiate, we discussed, I agreed for an upgrade but never got anything I was promised. No crack filling, only got a light coat of sealer, they left, promised to come back and never did. I waited two weeks called them and got BS from him.. Said they promised nothing and they were four people and I was one, since all I had was a phone number, have to track them down before I pursue taking them to court.. <br /> Late FYI, part of sealer from first rain has already washed off, think they water theirs down a lot, so beware, and they do look more professional than any of the others I have used over the years.. Maybe I should have taken that into account; they were way to clean for this type of work. <br /James S.
- Business Description:Family owned since 1980.....Fully licensed and insured....BBB a+ member
- Business Description:McCormick and Sons is a family owned and operated excavating, asphalt, and concrete contractor that does all types of projects ranging from pavement repair to new subdivision.
- Business Description:Master Technicians and Mechanical LLC. 17 years servicing Arkansas and Louisiana for plumbing, HVAC, electrical and general construction. We're a multi trade, full service provider for all your residential, commercial and industrial needs. Our customers, whether Home Warranty, Property Management, Retail Services or Residential Remodel/Repairs, mean the most to us here at Master Tech. For more information or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me. - Matt Glasscock, Project Manager..Recent Review:It was awesome! He was quick and efficient. The work was done in 3.5 hours. Their prices are very competitive.Felisha H.
- Business Description:Certified Master Inspector; We provide home inspections to meet the needs of home buyers, sellers, mortgage lenders and insurance companies. We are licensed and insured.
- Business Description:We do all remodeling & new construction. Will work Saturday but not Sunday in order to attend Church with my family. Will provide 24 hour emergency services on Sundays.Recent Review:Crew showed up on time & was very professional. <br />Mike T.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
You crave the sleek, modern look of a paver driveway, but who do you hire to install one? This guide will help you determine the right kind of professional for the job.
The cost of resealing an asphalt driveway varies based on the size of the driveway, the type of sealant you use, and your location. This guide helps you estimate the cost to seal an asphalt driveway and gives you a cost breakdown.
Find driveway paving contractors in
driveway paving contractors in Dardanelle
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- David's Affordable Asphalt3723 Genoa Rd
- David's Affordable Asphalt
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- Hill's Remodeling & Handyman Service176 Gilbert Parkway
- Hill's Remodeling & Handyman Service
- Performance Coatings6396 Sunset Rd
White Hall, Arkansas
- Performance Coatings
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100