When you have trash, old appliances, or other items you need to get away from your house, you’ll need to hire a junk removal company. We’ll cover what to look for when it comes to junk removal services.
Get matched with top hauling services in Charleston, AR
There are 5 highly-rated local hauling services.
Recent Hauling Reviews in Charleston
- C Ryburn Trucking & ExcavatingThey were super. When I built this house, they did all the footer, and dug the basement. They put in a septic system a year ago. I use them a lot. They give you a price up front and they stick to it. Last week, the owner Bob Ryburn came out and gave me an estimate on the builder. We ended up using 6-7 extra loads. He didn't charge me for a penny. He called the guys and said that they need more trucks out here. Their pricing is very good. When I started using them, I checked around and they were very competitive with everybody else. Everybody said he would treat me right. I have recommended him several times. When I call them, they try to come out the next day or so. I realize that whenever I call, they are at work; but they never put you off. If things are not right, they will make it right
Hauling Services in Charleston
- Business Description:Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.coRecent Review:It was fantastic - there was some unexpectedness that could of resulted in delays but Nicole was amazing she found us an alternate who did a spectacular job at an amazing price -and Nicole was fantastic at responding to texts and keeping us informed -highly recommenSonia A.
- Business Description:Passions moving is a family owned and operated business! We have been is business since 2015 we originally began in Saint. Louis, mo. Now we are located in Arkansas home of the razorbacks. We perform short and long distance moves. Load/unload, piano transfers, trash/ debree removal. Our employees are background checked and go through a serious application process before they are hired. My wife and I run the company. And our workers also have on the job training, if they don't perform to our s..
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:I'm going to start out by saying I'm no stranger to cross country moves (I've moved to Hawaii from Kentucky, Ohio from Hawaii, and Ohio to Florida). I've done it three times and this will be my fourth permanent move. If I could give negative stars I would. The whole point of my post is so someone doesn't have the same thing happen to them as it did me. First I had called several companies for quotes and they gave me the one. Around 1K less than any other company. So I booked with them. It was explained to me my belongings would arrive 14-21 days however, most customers received their home goods closer to 14. We specifically chose a week and half earlier pack date so when I arrived in Vegas my belongings should be shortly behind me. I was fully aware it could take the 21 days total. Move day comes. The movers arrive 4 hours early which was great. They were professional. They did say the gentleman on the phone underestimated my cubic feet however. The price went up by a little over 1K. I was slightly confused to how this could be considering my belongings were in storage units with exact dimensions. However, I went forward as once they are there to pack and I had flown in (I'm a health care first responder working with Covid) I was almost at their mercy as I was on an extremely tight schedule. When the price did go up the moving company told me they had to get preapproval for the new price and would call them. I was assuming "them" was APT. The packing went without a hitch and during that time I was given many papers to fill out. One of which had first delivery date. It was NEVER explained to me by marking a date (because I was told to fill everything out in it's entirety) it would DELAY my move until THAT date. I unknowingly put down the first day that would be best for me which was the day after my arrival to Vegas. I should clarify Moving APT only contracts out moving companies they themselves do not move your belongings. They are what was referenced as a shadow company. So let's fast forward to 11am the original move time. T. Shields called from Moving APT. She was quite surprised the company was already there. She also didn't know they had increased the price. Now my belongings were already on the truck and there was two trips left to have everything moved. The manager on site spoke with her and to my understanding everything was resolved. It was not. T. Shields calls back to inform me her price was also going up as the company gets money as well even though this WAS NOT told to me when I signed the new paperwork. My new cost was 2K total in price. Making a 4K move now a 6K move. She told me I could speak with whom I wanted but she would be calling back to get the rest of the money. Also might I add when she called back she did reduce what the movers had quoted because they over priced their packing materials used. I explained to her in no way was I ever told about this. And I had assumed the phone call earlier was to them. The movers had left at this point and she was surprised they were gone. She told me I should have called to which that was never explained to me and when the manager on-site had called "them" it was not Moving APT but their company. Remember they contract out. So now Ive called for an update to see if my home goods have left the warehouse. I have zero response for over 48 hours despite being told each day I called that I'd have an update by end of the working day. So today I get an update and since I put down October 5 as my first available date my move starts TODAY. So now I'm at the 14-21 day window. I told them again NO ONE explained this to me. To which their reply was well it kinda is what it is. For those of you who don't want to read: 1. Don't pick them. They are poor with communication and my move went up by 2K on pack day. 2. My move dates was completely misquoted and they do not explain anything to you. 3. They contract other moving companies. Find them and book directly with them. It will save you a lot of headacheSarah S.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:House Cleaning from top to bottom is our specialty.Do not settle for “maybe it’s clean” make it “sparkle clean.” “Our motto is “We do the work;you take the credit!”Whether it is a organizing,move-in,move-out, deep clean, standard clean, windows inside and out!Monthly,bi-weekly,every week.We do it all! We have been in business in NWA for 9 years.Recent Review:We love their service. They go above and beyond. It's a big weight off my shoulders. Highly recommend!Alisha D.
- Business Description:When you call Dirty Deeds Handyman Service, You will speak with me, Robert Saunders and I will be the one that comes out and gives you a fair and honest estimate. I will also be the one that shows up and does the job. I am a one man crew. I do not subcontract out the work and I do not bring strangers picked up off of a street corner to your home to help. In the rare event that I do need a hand I bring my son. I work on a first to put up a deposit-first to get the job done basis. It is not unc..
- Business Description:Perfection lawncare is a full service lawn and landscape company with 14 years of commercial and residential experience. Perfection lawncare is licensed and insured. We also offer free estimates.
- Business Description:Leak Not Inc, dba Westark Plumbing & Expert Drain Cleaning Locally owned & operated since 1993. Insured with the service to back up any imperfection. We stand behind our work and our vendors stand behind us with their product. Organized and productive-we stay on top of all maintenance issues and can diagnose for a solution that works for your team! Honest and available, we are right around the corner and have the man power to service you now! Up to date licensing and equipment. Fort Smith..
- Business Description:Personal freight shipping service. Visit our website for a free freight quote and save up to 60%.
- Business Description:Additional address - PO Box 449, Van Buren, AR 72956. Additional DBA - USA Logistics.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful junk removal articles
When it comes to reducing, reusing, and recycling, recycling is often the trickiest to wrap our heads around. No matter where you live, here are the first steps to understanding how to properly recycle everything from newspapers to old cell phones.
Whether it’s an old couch or refrigerator, hiring a junk removal and hauling company is one of the easiest and fastest ways to get rid of unwanted items. But before you have your junk hauled away, check out these tips for a stress-free experience.
Find hauling services in
- Fort Smith
- Van Buren
- Coal Hill
hauling services in Charleston
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Affordable Roofing & Remodeling109614 S 4760 Rd
- Affordable Roofing & Remodeling
- Cheap Freight Pros522 Aberdin Way
- Cheap Freight Pros
- Dirty Deeds Handyman ServicesPO Box 86
- Dirty Deeds Handyman Services
- Glen The Handyman2510 Kenner Chapel
- Glen The Handyman
- HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT1611 Crenshaw Blvd (310) 686-5318
- HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT
- LARRY FEE PAINTING & REMODELNG7316 OAKLEY DR
- LARRY FEE PAINTING & REMODELNG
- Sparkle cleaning 1104 SW Cabriolet St
- Sparkle cleaning
- USA Truck Inc3200 Industrial Park Rd
Van Buren, Arkansas
- USA Truck Inc