J COLE PAINTING INC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since September 2006

3 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR ALL WORK. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB/SQUARE FOOTAGE. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. ...

CKJ Pressure Washing Service

CKJ Pressure Washing Service provides cleaning service for residential, commercial. We specialize in exterior house and building cleaning. We also accept CashApp!

Desert Rose Carpet Cleaning

In business since 1991 with the highest certified technicians in Arkansas. We are a family oriented business with a focus on customer service, and strive to put a smile on your face.Pay at the time of service. We also service commercial locations. Contact (501) 690-3825 to schedule your appointment today!

Bradford Painting

I, Les Bradford the owner of Bradford Painting, began my painting career over 24 years ago. My goal is to make sure the "customer is completely satisfied". Let me earn your trust by meeting with me and providing you with a free estimate. We offer reasonable and very competitive prices. Please give Bradford Painting a call to help with any of your interior painting, exterior painting, or drywall repair needs!

09/14/2006

They didn t do any sanding and they painted my cabinets shut. They didn t tape things off and they used spray paint when they were suppose to roll it on the walls. After we complained, they told us to sue them and we are going to do just that.

Description of Work
They painted the entire exterior of my home.

Category house painters

INTERIOR, EXTERIOR PAINTING, SPECIALITY PAINTING AND PRESSURE WASHING.

WALLPAPERING.