Castleberry Painting & Powerwashing

Founded 1987 • With Angi since February 2017

Painting & Powerwashing...

Desert Rose Carpet Cleaning

In business since 1991 with the highest certified technicians in Arkansas. We are a family oriented business with a focus on customer service, and strive to put a smile on your face.Pay at the time of service. We also service commercial locations. Contact (501) 690-3825 to schedule your appointment today!

CKJ Pressure Washing Service

CKJ Pressure Washing Service provides cleaning service for residential, commercial. We specialize in exterior house and building cleaning. We also accept CashApp!

Color Plus Painting & Remodeling

Color Plus is a fully licensed and insured family oriented remodeling company dedicated to providing high quality work at a reasonable price. No job too big or too small. Give us a call today for a free estimate

Offers by Color Plus Painting & Remodeling on Angi

07/13/2017

Chris is outstanding in his work, and he gives good value for the money. I have used him many times, and would not hesitate to use him again.

Description of Work
Painting and Power Washing

Category pressure washing,house painters

08/16/2013

We didn't actually have him do a job for us because he was so booked up but the experience I had with him was wonderful. I know that if he had done the job that we needed done that it would have been a good experience. I suspect him being so busy is a good indicator of what kind of work he does, it's really good work. He returned the call very quickly. He was very honest about the fact about how l...

Description of Work
We got an estimate from Castleberry Painting & Powerwashing over a year now to patch some drywall in a ceiling that had a leak.

Category drywall

02/21/2013

Chris is very professional and is punctual on time.My walls were prepped well and look great. Thanks

Description of Work
I had Chris paint my Master bedroom and Bath. It looks great. Thanks

Category house painters,interior painters

01/08/2013

My family and I loved Chris from the first time we met him when he quoted the work I wanted done. Throughout the job, Chris went above and beyond the basic job that I hired him to do. He was always willing to do "little extras" that I had not mentioned during the original quoting process ? replace missing doorstops, replace damaged faceplates, repair holes in the walls and around the windows, pain...

Description of Work
Chris painted the walls and ceilings of 3 bedrooms, ceiling of 1 bathroom, and walls and ceiling of a living room and hallway.

Category interior painters

09/24/2012

Chris did an excellent job. We have several more jobs we are planning for him to do. I looked at all of the competition, and he came out on top. We are very pleased.

Description of Work
Painted 14 X 16 Master bedroom- similar color ($290), guest bedroom 10 X 14 - from a very dark green to a lighter color ($285), changed out sink plumbing- plumbing is modern and visible ($70), bleached & powerwashed front and back exterior of home including upper and lower decks. ($300). It had been three years since previous powerwashing and there was a lot of mold on the back side of the house.

Category pressure washing,interior painters

Painting & Powerwashing. Drywall.