Installing the right floors in your home is a must for allergy sufferers. This guide will help you determine some of the best—and worst—flooring types that can keep allergy symptoms at bay so you can breathe more easily.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Blytheville, AR
There are 5 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Blytheville
- Condor General ContractingAll said and done they did an excellent job and I am very please with the final results. The project did take an extra week to complete however, I am glad they took their time to make sure it was done right rather than rush to hit a deadline. We had several floor joists in desperate need of repair and reinforcement and they are now solid as a rock. The shower and tile work was absolutely perfect. We love our new bathroom!! read less
- Stewart Family Floors LLCExcellent services Jacob went up and above his duties. very nice person and I would highly recommend this company to my friends and family.
- Stewart Family Floors LLCWe wanted our existing hardwoods sanded down and stained a darker color and these guys exceeded our expectations!!!!! They do excellent work and are experts with refinishing hardwood floors!!!! 💥 Highly recommend💥
- Stewart Family Floors LLCExcellent. Jacob was curtious and extremely helpful. He assisted us with our selection and recommended to best product at best price to meet our needs. Stewart family floors did an Excellant job installing our floors and the job was completed very quickly. We would definitely recommend them.
- WOODWARD FLOORINGThree planking installers and carpet installer;they started on a Monday around 9:30 AM and usually worked until 5:00 PM with a break for lunch; first day they spent tearing out the old carpet and preparing for laying the planking; the next two days spent laying the planking and the carpet for the stairs; worked efficiently and smoothly; polite and communicated with us; finished up little after 7:00 PM Wednesday after cleaning up and hauling off trash and tools; would recommend this business to others and pricing was reasonabl read less
- Expert Flooring SolutionsEverything went well, and it was a pleasure dealing with the company from start to finish.? The installers arrived on time, did a good job with the installation, and cleaned up after themselves.
- All Phaze Remodeling and Home RepairAlways punctual, straightforward about all aspects, and his work/knowledge base was superior to other services I used in the past. We plan to use again in the near future. I was impressed that he preformed so many different skills with such attention to detail. Definitely impressed and satisfied
- All Phaze Remodeling and Home RepairThe work was exceptional! Mike was professional and paid attention to detail. My perfectionist eye was not disappointed. He had great ideas and the bathroom looks remarkable.
- All Phaze Remodeling and Home RepairHe did an excellent job. He's very knowledgeable and really cares about doing things right. He was very punctual. He was very fair with his prices. I will definitely use him again.
- Stewart Family Floors LLCJob was done quickly and thoroughly. Price was more than fair. Jake is extremely trustworthy and we felt completely comfortable with him working in our business while we were gone.
Flooring Contractors in Blytheville
- Business Description:Free estimates on roofing, painting, flooring, & remodels. For plumbing & electrical we charge a $65 service call & $35 an hour. We invoice customers after job is complete and payment is due within 30 days. We are licensed & bonded. GC #0093370515 read lessRecent Review:Jerry did a great job of explaining how they would do the work. Their work was excellent and done quickly, and at a much lower price than a previous bid from another company. They also cleaned up before leaving. Overall a great experience, would hire again and will call TMC for other non-electrical projects as well read lessLisa W.
- Business Description:All types of flooring, granite countertops, remodels, custom showers.Recent Review:The Floor Store was so awesome - they helped me pick out the tile for my floors and the perfect granite counter tops to fit my style. The installers were on time and cleaned up after themselves. The staff always kept me apprised of what was going on and what to expect read lessStephanie B.
- Business Description:We are a licensed, bonded and insured Residential and Commercial Arkansas General Contractor that keeps our overhead low and our quality and service high! This means that we can generally do your roofing project for less money and with the same high quality that we provide on every project. If your roof is an insurance claim for storm damage, we will, almost always be able to do the job for what your insurance company will pay. We take the worry out of you hands and will conduct the business .. read lessRecent Review:Went great. Due to the fact it took about a month before we were able to settle with the insurance company, the area had become unsafe. Therefore the crew worked from sunrise till 9PM to get it done. Also they went above and beyond in helping me with my claim as the insurance company did not want to pay even close to the estimate. It was enlightening to see there r still caring and conscience company's out there. I will contact them first for any other projects I have plus highly recommend to my friends and family read lessjanice d.
- Business Description:For fourty years, the philosophy at C & P Carpets has been to do the very best job possible with reliable products for a competitive price. Our A+ BBB rating speaks for itself and our returning customers, whose trust we have earned, know that we appreciate every opportunity we get to serve their flooring needs. Showroom Locations: 8111 Highway 107 Sherwood, AR 72120 & 10014 N Rodney Pharam Rd Little Rock, AR 7222 read lessRecent Review:Started one day late due to delay on a previous job, but took 4 days instead of the expected 5. Two highly skilled workers with a good sense of aesthetic layout worked tirelessly with minimal disruption to our lives, creating little or no mess. Even so, moving furniture from A to B and back to A was a big deal. The workers planned and measured well, so everything fits perfectly down to the last little detail. Sniffing glue for 4 days was an adventure (ha, ha). Jimmy Archer ( 501-676-1042 ) was the lead installer, took a lot of pride in his work; highly recommended. Enough product was ordered due to good estimation up front. Lead time from initial order to start of work was about 2 weeks read lessWalter M.
- Business Description:We know that selecting the right flooring for your home can be overwhelming. We make choosing the right items for your home simple! At Bentonville Abbey Flooring Center, you will discover one of the largest floor covering showrooms in Bentonville. We have over 8000 samples of carpet and an extensive selection of area rugs. We also specialize in commercial flooring - giving your business or commercial space the look of success. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional DBAs - ARC2,.. read lessRecent Review:I am very satisfied with the installation of my kitchen backsplash. They are very detailed and professional. I recommend them 👌Regina v.
- Business Description:With over 30 years of experience in the carpentry and construction trade, we provide workmanship for the residential and commercial markets.Recent Review:over priced and unfinished. Obnoxious talks more than he listens closets unfinished did the outer side did not do the inside wanted thirteen hundred before he started the job .never againLinda B.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Thiele's Custom Tile & Hardwood.
- Business Description:We are a small company based in Hot Springs, AR. We have over 8 years experience doing all types of remodeling and new construction jobs. Since we are small and have a low overhead, we can afford to bid jobs at quite a bit lower than the competition. We take our job very seriously and we will not leave a job until it is done the way we would do it in our own home. However, we can get the job done very fast. We work very hard to make sure each and every customer is 100% satisfied, and .. read lessRecent Review:They did not show up when agreed to, they only worked half day but stated worked full days, did not remove their garbage from the job but was in contract to do job, and threw boards and shingles into wooded area on my property instead of removing per contract. They over charged on parts, materials where 6 dollars however charged me 25 dollars needed 20 items, not a big deal for one however when you need 20 of them it adds up. Repair to sheet rock was not done correctly you can still see tape lines under popcorn ceiling mix. Also he agreed to do certain jobs for the price but failed to do all work. <br / read lessDonna L.
- Business Description:WE ARE A CHRISTIAN BASED COMPANY. HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR 35 YRS. WE SPECIALIZE IN REMODELING KITCHEN AND BATHROOM, HOME EXTERIOR REMODELING AND OUTDOOR CUSTOM DECKS.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Marmoleum is an eco-friendly, budget-conscious brand of linoleum with many colors available. But should you go for the brand name? Find out the differences between linoleum and Marmoleum, and calculate the cost of Marmoleum for your next project.
Your laminate flooring is durable, but it’s still vulnerable to damage from water, scratches, and the wrong products. A vacuum cleaner and microfiber mop should be in your cleaning arsenal. Find out the best way to clean your laminate floors here.
Find flooring installation in
- Gilt Edge
- Lake City
flooring installation in Blytheville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- C & P Carpets10720 N Rodney Parham Rd
Little Rock, Arkansas
- CHENAL RESTORATION DKI7715 Distribution Drive
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- COLVIN'S COUNTRY CARPETS INC4625 N WASHINGTON ST
Forrest City, Arkansas
- Crazy Dave's Carpet Outlet40 Market Plz
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- C & P Carpets
- Flooring America by CarpetSmart254 Greenhouse Road
- Flooring America by CarpetSmart
- Lamp City Artisans650 Julianne St
- LARRY FEE PAINTING & REMODELNG7316 OAKLEY DR
- Leon Carter Flooring53 Autumn Hills
- Limitless Innovations15477 W Battlefield Park Rd
Prairie Grove, Arkansas
- Lowe's Home Improvement300 Corner Stone Blvd
Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Lamp City Artisans
- T & D Construction1302 Roosevelt St.
- THE FLOOR STORE802 Airport Rd
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- The Maintenance Co414 Pinion Valley Dr
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- Tile it1859 bloxham rd
Pea Ridge, Arkansas
- Tommy’s Tile and Floor Covering1003 century st
- Two Carpenter's410 South Caney Springs Road
- T & D Construction