Rodden Landscape Co

Founded 1991 • With Angi since May 2009

Personal customer service, free estimates....

1st Choice Custom Landscapes & Irrigation

We are a family business serving NWA for over 25 yrs. Customer service and quality work for a great price. Mention our ad on Angie's List and save 10%.

Black Tie Landscaping

We specialize in the NWA and River Valley. We stand out with our attention to detail and great value. We have been in business since 2014.

Smart Water Irrigation & Lighting

Smart Water has an excellent reputation for quick response, guaranteed customer satisfaction and a personal relationship with all customers! In order to take care of the earth, we must take smart measures towards conservation of her natural resources. We get to know your yard and lifestyle to create a personalized, conservative design for the best irrigation, drainage or outdoor lighting that makes it easy for you to enjoy a beautiful yard. With our many years of experience providing Commercial and Residential Irrigation, drainage and landscape lighting in Memphis, you can be confident we will run your project smoothly. We offer discounts to all retired militrary, active military, teachers, and retired teachers. Fax: (901) 382-8319

08/04/2019

Overall, Rodden did a good job. It did take over 2 months from the time estimate was taken before they came out to do the job. Little price. Besides the crew chief, all the workers were new too Rodden. But, they did a good job.

Description of Work
Landscape design, metal edging, planting of shrubs

11/18/2016

I called Ross at Rodden Landscape at 4:39pm on a Friday afternoon to schedule an appointment the following week. Ross told me that with a cold front moving in and the temperature dropping to 28*F overnight, he would send someone over asap. Within 60 minutes the professional technician arrived and winterized my system. I am amazed at their customer service! I will always use them for any irrigation...

Description of Work
Irrigation winterization service

03/08/2016

Nick and his crew showed up on time and immediately started unloading rock. Majority of the rock was laid out on Friday .. crew returned on Monday to finish the 2 areas at the top of the drive. The bed in the back of the house (lakeside) was at the end of a very steep cart path .. stone was transferred by wheelbarrow .. I would not have wanted to haul 1 load down this path, much less the numerous ...

Description of Work
Laid out approximately 20 yds of chocolate rock in 5 separate areas on property

Category pavers, gravel

09/23/2015

Category landscaping

We would request this person to contact our office, as we do not have a customer by this name, did not complete any work on this date by anyone with this name and this address does not come on a search.

06/22/2015

Description of Work
Reworked entire yard front and back. Weed barrier and river rock in front and on side. Trimmed small tree in front. Splash blocks in back. Mulch and small plants along front sidewalk. We have been very pleased with Rodden throughout the process and with the results.

11/20/2014

Couldn't be much happier. Initial contact was made because, despite one of the other reviews, they were the lowest bidder, but a considerable margin. Throughout the project, the supervisor, Mark, was exceptionally easy to deal with. The on-site crew of Tyler, Chris and (another) Mark were always responsive, courteous, and informative. There were minor hiccups along the way, but that's to be expect...

Description of Work
Removed existing raised garden, built two new ones and moved the dirt. Removed existing berm planter.and moved the dirt. Installed metal edging and covered dead grassy areas with rock. Took up flagstone patio and relocated the stones as walkways.

Category landscaping,lawn service,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

11/03/2014

Excellent service, they were early and extremely professional, easy to communicate with and far exceeded my expectations and the price was very fair.

Description of Work
They did landscaping, replacing rail road ties, taking out bushes and gravel work

Category lawn service,pavers, gravel

06/05/2014

Description of Work
Rodden always does a great job. Easy to work with. Pricey, but worth it.

05/27/2014

They were great. The guys they have working for them are very nice and polite. They did a great job, we could be happier with the results.

Description of Work
Built a retaining wall and filled with gravel. Sodded the back yard and installed steel edging around an existing flower bed.

Category landscaping,lawn service,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

01/05/2014

They are great!!! Always prompt with my quote and follow-up work. I never have to worry that the job won't get done and done well. Payment is even easier, they just email the invoice after the work us done and I put a check in the mail. Great company to do business with!!

Description of Work
I use Rodden once or twice every year to do all my cleaning, trimming, planting, ect.

Category landscaping

Landscaping, hardscaping, pavers, lawn irrigation, stone & gravel, lawn & yard work.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa