If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Bentonville, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Bentonville
- J PavingOur driveway and circle in front of our house was gravel, and since we are on a steep hillside, was subject to washing out in a hard rain and also subject to damage from cars spinning their wheels coming up or down the hill. We contacted J Paving and Justin was the only one of several pavers who came when they said they would, gave and estimate and a time when the job could be completed. He gave two price quotes: one for asphalt and one for what is called and quot;tar and chipand quot;. The costs were more than I was hoping to pay, but I felt they were competitive with others whom I have talked to about paving. The tar and chip was less, and I did some research on the web, and generally this method is approved for areas with light traffic such as our driveway, so we went with that. The actual job went without a hitch. They began and finished on time, and we really were not inconvenienced. They spray on a layer of hot tar and pack pea gravel on it, which cures or hardens to a sturdy surface. Time will tell how well it holds up, I guess. But for now we are very pleased with the result read less
Driveway Pavers in Bentonville
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret.. read lessRecent Review:I knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend them read lessPam G.
- Business Description:Free estimate, 3 year warranty, Family own and operated. Business Est 1988--Twenty plus years of service to N. W. Arkansas area. Insured and License with references. We have 30 years of experiences in residential and commercial. We have many sub-contractors that work for us, such as electrical, plumbing, tile, structural engineer on retainer. VETERAN OW read lessRecent Review:I've been meaning to write this review for a while now. Randy and the Johnson Brothers were great! re-routing water can be a tricky thing, but bottom line they got the job done. They added a sump pump, mastic water barrier, and a concrete water barrier. Their costs reasonable, and when Randy tells you he guarantees his work he means it. Randy called after a hard rain to check to see if the water had stopped entering the basement, and when I told him that it didn't his team came back 3 times to ensure that it was corrected. That basement is dry as a bone now! They are good old boys that you can trust and that's hard to find! Thanks again! read lessJeremy U.
- Business Description:Improve the look and feel of your pavements with transformative asphalt paving and sealcoating services from our business. We serve the Fort Smith, AR, area.
- Business Description:With over 30 years in the business, we do it all - if it can be ruined odds are we can fix it, or replace it. With over 20 years of brick laying experience don't forget to ask about our custom mailboxes and masonry repair. Free estimates, references and good 'ole hospitality. We pride our selves in our work and our customer service read lessRecent Review:Quoted 2 weeks, took 10. Still wasn't complete in its entirety, but we had to move in. Several examples of poor work include, not finishing items, not painting the underside (sitting on the floor and looking up, none of the underside of my steps were stained, nor the sides where it meets carpet, same with front door and cabinets) drip marks on everything, overspray on walls from spraying doors and cabinet doors in finished rooms, spotted doors and cabinets from touch ups, messy hand work on front door and stair rail, powder room trim never painted. We did all the caulking to help speed him along. Overlapped paint in entire foyer. You can't paint half a room and pick up the other half a month later and expect paint to match. Also, gaps between wall paint and ceiling paint that were left unpainted. Overspray on fireplace bricks, several sections in kitchen missing clear coat on cabinets. I repainted an entire bathroom ceiling myself because it was painted with a flat, it should have been a semigloss like the walls. When I questioned why the contrast in color, I was told it was just casting shadows. I was told the spotted master bath cabinets just needed time to cure. Four months later, spots still there and they've been repainted. I have sprayer marks running across the entire length of my crown molding. I could go on and on and on. Nothing was completed in its entirety, on time, or looks professional read lessAimee H.
- Business Description:Paverite usa has been in business since 1987. We provide a variety of services including asphalt paving, chip and seal, and sealcoating. 5% - 15% discounts call for a free estimate.
- Business Description:Logan Construction & property maintenance offers a wide variety of commercial and residential services. Our team specializes in exterior maintenance and contracting for needs such as installing new driveways or parking lots with hot mixed asphalt or chip seal, asphalt maintenance pot-hole patching and seal coating, also landscape, dirt work, tree removal, stump grinding, roof coatings, painting, roofing, pressure washing read less
- Business Description:WARMZONE is a national company designs and sells radiant snow removal systems for heated driveways and walkways, radiant floor heating and roof deicing. We have a trained staff of professionals that will learn about your project requirements and perscribe the best solution possible to heat your driveway or home. We have a network of subcontractors across the United States. Our consultations and designs are free and we have one of the largest selection of proven products to choose from. Call o.. read lessRecent Review:They were absolutely wonderful. Will sure recommend themjorge d.
- Business Description:Certified Master Inspector; We provide home inspections to meet the needs of home buyers, sellers, mortgage lenders and insurance companies. We are licensed and insured.
- Business Description:Serving the Southwest Missouri and Northwest Arkansas area with most types of tractor work. Gravel Driveways, brush hogging, grading, post holes, rock raking, etc
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Adding a new asphalt driveway to your home can boost its overall appearance and give homeowners a nice ROI down the line. But how long do asphalt driveways last, and what can you do to maximize their lifespans? Read this guide to find out.
If your garage door has been opening or closing all by itself, you may be confused as to what is happening. But before you call in a pro, troubleshoot a few common garage door opener problems by following this handy guide.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Cave Springs
- Pea Ridge
- Bella Vista
- Elm Springs
- Bethel Heights
- Sulphur Springs
driveway paving contractors in Bentonville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Commercial Property SolutionP.O. Box 53
- Commercial Property Solution
- DEAN CROWDER CONSTRUCTION INC804 SE 21ST ST
- DEAN CROWDER CONSTRUCTION INC
- Ellis Painting & Construction504 Dallas sw
- Ellis Painting & Construction
- Johnson Brothers Construction Foundation LLC8982 Kennedy Rd
- Johnson Brothers Construction Foundation LLC
- Logan ConstructionPO Box 402
Carl Junction, Missouri
- Logan Construction
- Mike O'Hara Driveways
- Mike O'Hara Driveways
- Robles lawn& pro services1225 Outer Rd
- Robles lawn& pro services
- Symphony Designs5147 Har-Ber Ave
- Symphony Designs
- Vanderhoff Tractor Services
- Vanderhoff Tractor Services