Have your concrete garage floors seen better days? It’s time for a DIY project! Learn how to epoxy your garage floor in nine steps.
Get matched with top epoxy floor contractors in Bald Knob, AR
There are 0 highly-rated local epoxy floor contractors.
Recent Epoxy Flooring Reviews in Bald Knob
- Blackhawk ConcreteThey came out and gave me a quote on staining my shop floor including several large stencils. They then completed the work in a few days. Years later his work still impresses my guests.
Epoxy Flooring Contractors in Bald Knob
- Business Description:Handyman services from cleaning gutters to hanging doors. I also do custom epoxy countertops.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:Whether your next construction project is large or small 24-7 Construction is committed to helping you complete that project quickly and for the best price possible. If you are looking for a construction company that can do it all look no further. 24-7 Construction is licensed and bonded with over 30 years experience in both residential and commercial construction. We also have established relationships some of the best and most experienced sub-contractors in the industry. We can get the job..Recent Review:unknownSheryl W.
- Business Description:hi,im markelle,people call me mark,for short,im a licensed contractor,in the state of arkansas,lic.#0230141112;i.d.28408.i ben doing carpentry going on sixteenyears now and still going.i have done plenty of residential and commercial work(high school,churches,hair salon,old buildings,etc.).i am a general contractor who enjoys what he does and take pride in a job well done.i have plenty of references,so give us a call,thank you
- Business Description:Certified Master Inspector; We provide home inspections to meet the needs of home buyers, sellers, mortgage lenders and insurance companies. We are licensed and insured.
- Business Description:cash, checks, credit cardsRecent Review:After purchasing our house we were excited about the idea of having the whole bottom level being stained concrete, however this whole experience has been one problem after the next. We originally hired a different contractor to just stain our floors without putting down an overlay. It turned out horrible. After getting some bids from other concrete contractors we decided to go with Stovall because we believed he had the most experience and integrity to complete the task to our desire. We still weren't living in the house yet so it was a great time to get all the work done. The group put the overlay down and stained the concrete within approximately 2 weeks. I was upset to find that the overlay that they laid down did not make my floors level as i had originally been led to believe. A second problem was that the texture of concrete overlay in the kitchen was not smooth as the rest of the house. A final issue was that there were sharp raised areas around the doors and in the closets were chips of concrete were not vacuumed up and stained over. These chips tended to break off taking the stain and polyurethane with them creating small divots that have to be patched. I relayed all my concerns to Mr. Stovall who was very nice stating that all could be fixed. A month later the guys came to make the repairs. They informed me there was nothing that could be done about the unlevelness but they could redo the kitchen. I was reluctant to even have them complete this but i was reassured that it would turn out better. After having them complete this process again, we were again upset that the stain in the kitchen could not be matched and that there was dog hair in the polyurethane finish. On top of this, the polyurethane finish was peeling up off the floor. They came back again to fix the polyurethane and it began peeling again. I WILL NEVER STAIN CONCRETE AGAIN, but will simply go with tile or hardwood. <br /Matthew B.
- Business Description:Playground Rubber Safety Surfacing, Deck Restoration, Gym Floors, Sport Surfaces, Playgrounds, and many other recreational applications.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful epoxy flooring contractor articles
An epoxy floor adds a smooth texture and glossy finish to a concrete floor. This type of flooring is easy to clean and maintain, but you still need to put in the work to make it look its best. Here are some tips for no-fail epoxy floor care.
Epoxy floor coating adds vibrant colors, high-gloss finishes and texture to concrete flooring. Some epoxy flooring even resembles marble or quartz.
Find epoxy floor contractors in
- Rose Bud
- Des Arc
- Tumbling Shoals
- Heber Springs
epoxy floor contractors in Bald Knob
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- Ameri-Sof Surfaces Inc.11360 Smith Rd.
- Ameri-Sof Surfaces Inc.
- Burnett Home Improvements3809 Emerson Dr
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Burnett Home Improvements
- David Stovall & Associates Inc3788 Wind Valley Drive
- David Stovall & Associates Inc
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction714 liberty st.
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction