Compare quotes from top gas fireplace repair services
Get matched with top gas fireplace repair services in Atkins, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local gas fireplace repair services.
Recent Gas Fireplace Repair Reviews in Atkins
- SourceGas - FayettevilleJim came out marked the lines and answered my questions about the size and depth of the lines. And informed me that he had a work order to shut off my gas because I had forgot to start my own account. I called the office and had everything switched to my account. If Jim hadn't told me I would of not had hot water that weekend
Gas Log Repair Experts in Atkins
- Business Description:Professional Chimney Cleaning, Inspections, Repair and Fireplace Installations. Arkansas’ Best Chimney Sweep Serving 15 Counties in Central Arkansas with 20 Years in Business. When it comes to friendly, professional chimney sweep and fireplace services, A-1 Chimney Pro is #1Recent Review:They were very professional. They left the work space very clean. They worked with my insurance company. Great company to work with.Mycah A.
- Business Description:Since 1980, Advantage Service Company has been the leader in servicing the heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical needs of homes and businesses in central Arkansas. Advantage Service is a family owned business and today has a team of more than 50 technicians and staff members who are dedicated to giving you the highest level of serviceRecent Review:We were satisfied with their work and they did a good jobRonald P.
- Business Description:The owner has over 22 years of experience in the field of plumbing.We offer online billing and pay and accept all major credit cards. MVP has 2 full time service crews on call Mon-Fri. from 8:00am to 5:00pm and after hours and weekend emergency service as well. Billing options are offered to businesses and landlords. Check us out on Facebook for promotions and specials. We are fully licensed by The Arkansas Contractors Licensing Board as a Plumbing Contractor. We employ 2 Licensed Master Plum..Recent Review:1. How dare he think he could take advantage of customers? <br /> 2. Padding the bill? <br /> 3. Concealing charges his wife (appointments) never mentioned? <br /> 4. How dare he think he think he could get away with it, as a member or listed with ?Angie?s List Comp.??? <br /> 5. Would not put on ?booties? I always have available? He wore crocs and socks; socks filthy with leaves, grass, etc. <br /> 6. Came 30 minutes late on a 9:30AM appointment <br /> 7. No tool box, No tool bag, No Flashlight, No parts ? empty hands? <br /> 8. ?Let?s walk around and see what need fixing??? <br /> 9. H*** no, I said to myself, that?s $47.50 right there?? $95.00 per hour. <br /> 10. His wife knew exactly and I had a written list on me? <br /> 11. 8 trips in and out my front door, out to truck, for parts, etc. or calls??? <br /> 12. Put on new toilet guts, but said ?old flapper ok? OMG!!! <br /> 13. Who does that when stuff all in a kit??? <br /> 14. Hour later, he said second toilet needed guts? I offered our kit, to save time, bought in 2011 (Fluidmaster) <br /> 15. He readily put that on, but again, ?old flapper is ok? ? OMG!!! (My head was not working??) New guts mean new flapper <br /> 16. He charges us for my guts kit, leaves ½ off toilet, toilet still broken, and never says a word til bill is written?? Still said nothing. <br /> 17. Had no ?O? rings kitchen faucet size ? told me to go out and search for them?? He puts two smaller ones on, and Koehler faucet does not turn from right to left? <br /> 18. I told plumbing supply store what he had done and I called Fluidmaster 800# at our toilets?? <br /> 19. Padded the bill with ridiculous charges and didn?t even know our tax was 8% - pretended not to know so he could do 10% which no town has 100 miles in all directions and probably further?? <br /> 20. Completely tried to pull wool over my eyes? <br /> 21. We now need second plumber, but no money yet to spend. <br /> 22. Wrote him twice asking for $102 refund? <br /> 23. Never heard a word. He really should return $313 for all this stress to us!! <br /> 24. I couldn?t argue about the bill, to him, any more than I did, guess why?? <br /> 25. ?Sharon, I can?t sit on your porch curb any longer, I have other calls. If you need to discuss this more, I?ll have to charge you more than $95 x 2 hours???? <br /> 26. He behaved like a major disappointment to his plumbing profession ? how dare he?? <br /> 27. His disregard for padding our bill and then not wanting to go over it, should get him taken off Angie?s List, pronto. <br /> 28. Toilet supply line prices his wife knew, tightening faucets, easy things were the rest. <br /> 29. *SIT DOWN FOR THIS!!! If his wife or manager (Deidre) and I?ll bet you a dollar to donuts, his wife, had said this to me on phone ? HE NEVER WOULD HAVE BEEN CALLED AT ALL, EVER!* <br /> *$25 Travel fee????** $95 per hour and I agreed to two hours, and gas was $1.75 regular! (He admitted he does a lot of work in my town!!!) HOW DARE HE. HOW RUDE. THE NERVE. HOW CAN HE SLEEP AT NIGHT? We still want a $102 refund or $313 refund, so he never does this to anotherSharon R. G.
- Business Description:we are a small business, not Government subsidize, we have worked our way from the Ground up.
- Business Description:Since 1971, B C S Fence, LLC has provided residents in Arkansas and Louisiana with expert fencing installation and repair services. From beautiful wooden privacy fences to durable, practical chain link, we are your one-stop shop for fencing solutions
- Business Description:Great business bonded insured always do good workRecent Review:Josh arrived 1/2 hour BEFORE he was scheduled. Awesome! He cleared the line that was clogged and re-seated the toilet for me. He made sure the water would flow and would not backup.Robert C.
- Business Description:Fully staffed with licensed professionals! Our Goal is to take care of your needs in the best possible way! Payment is due upon completion unless prior arrangements are made. We accept Cash, Check or Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express
- Business Description:We are a reliable construction company who has been in business in the Batesville area for over ten years. We have many subcontractors we can call upon allowing us to do all phases of home construction and remodelingRecent Review:Mr. Calaway did a exceptional job of keeping me informed of the progress, and timeline of the job. The concrete slab could have been better, but was sub-contracted. Overall, it went very well, and I'm pleased with the finished product. Mr. Calaway has given me one year from the completion date to point out any defects, and have them taken care ofPaul B.
See all 2 highly rated companies in AtkinsJoin Angi now
Find gas fireplace repair services in
- Bee Branch
gas fireplace repair services in Atkins
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Calaway Construction12 Silver Springs Road
- Calaway Construction
- David Barnard Plumbing & More9109 Gilbert Road
- David Barnard Plumbing & More