The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Get matched with top garage builders in Amity, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Amity
- Shepard's ConstructionThe building went up very quickly, and the finish work was great. The building is now full of things that needed to be out of the weather.
- Shepard's ConstructionRobert did a great job. He was able to do all the work in a fast and efficient manner. He gave it his all and did lots of extra things for us that were not on his list. He even worked through the week-end. He takes a lot of pride in his work and wants the customer to be satisfied.
- Ground Zero Storm SheltersInstallers arrived promptly (from out of town) on the date and time scheduled. Working as a well-propared team and using heavy equipment brought with them, the installers cut out a section of cement in the garage, dug out a pre-arranged section of the dirt carefully measured, placed a pre-built steel storm shelter in the hole made, and poured 5'' of cement around the shelter that was then carefully manicured on all sides. After installing the benches, stairs, and shelter opening, the surrounding ground debris was carefully washed away and the dirt and cement removed hauled off to an authorized disposal site. All in less than four hours
- New Age ConstructionMy initial impression of Jerry Miller was positive when we met to discuss the project. In fact we made some changes to the way the new garage would be placed on the property based on his suggestions. I supplied all of the detailed information and drawings to all of the potential contractors in March of 2013 and I got a reply back from Jerry saying it would take a couple of weeks to provide his estimate unless we were in a hurry. We were not and I told him that would be fine. In early May, after not receiving any bid, I queried him as to whether New Age were going to bid on the project and he replied right away that they were interested and he would send his estimate when it was complete. However, I never heard from him again until the first week of August when he sent me a bid without any comment on the fact that it had been three months. By this time, we had already selected a contractor and the garage is complete! Again, we had assumed that his company was not interested so I had not let him know when a contractor was chosen. The proposed price in the bid was also very high, more than twice all other bids. So again, my guess is that Jerry and his company would do a good job; that during our initial visit he seemed very professional and discussed the project in detail, bringing up things I had not thought about. I realize there may very well be extenuating circumstances that I am not aware of, but without any explanation for the long delay in communication, would not recommend using this company
Garage Builders in Amity
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED.
- Business Description:We do any type of Remodel to your home, condo boat dock and commercial building.Recent Review:Have not used any service. <br />Alma M.
- Business Description:Commercial and Residential construction company
- Business Description:Welcome! We're glad you found us! Our email address is the best way to get our attention. That address is (firstname.lastname@example.org) When we are extrememly busy it could take days for us to respond - but we WILL respond. We purposefully have the Angie's List Message Center disabled to avoid problems. Please do NOT use the SnapFix feature or app to get ahold of us. Check our website for more details. Owner operated. 2-6 employees. Specialty outdoor structure company. Free estimates. Cost is d..Recent Review:PERFECT! Periodically I get lucky and fine "Just the right person for the job!" Chris Peterson and his associates were just that! And my wife and I could not be happier or more pleased with the results! To describe the folks from Custom Deckworks would require more descriptive adjectives than the dictionary holds. Sufice it to say they were Polite AND Courteous, Efficient AND Professional, Expeditious and Fast WITHOUT being sloppy. Overall I must say they were the VERY FINEST examples of the true Professional Builder I've ever met in my 71 years while being EXPERTS in Human Relations! I highly recommend Custom Deckworks to one and all for jobs large or small! Take the time to meet with Chris and the guys. You'll be glad you didDon J.
- Business Description:General Contractor, we can handlel all construction needs from building to remodel, from the foundation to the RoofRecent Review:<p>The job was completed in a timely manner. Roof looked good. Boards found later in my yard. An overhead light in my house was broken. I was told it would be replaced and installed. They never did. Moral: don't expect follow-up once they have have their money.</p> <hr /> <br /Bonnie C.
- Business Description:hi,im markelle,people call me mark,for short,im a licensed contractor,in the state of arkansas,lic.#0230141112;i.d.28408.i ben doing carpentry going on sixteenyears now and still going.i have done plenty of residential and commercial work(high school,churches,hair salon,old buildings,etc.).i am a general contractor who enjoys what he does and take pride in a job well done.i have plenty of references,so give us a call,thank you
- Recent Review:Nightmare. When the materials arrived we only had about half of what we needed. The first day he showed up he did not get to my house until 11a, when he said 7am. He was then gone by 3 pm. The next day he said his partner quit. I offered my sons assistance to help him hang the rock at no charge. 2 days later he asked me for a big favor, his car payment was due and he needed $350. He swore it was a 1 time deal. I told him to take it out of the 800 advance, and he said he did. The next day he did not show up. The next week he said his daughter was sick. He then said he underbid the job because materials and delivery fees went up. I told him he could use my truck to save on delivery fees, and he said that would offset the cost. By the end of the week he said he needed more money for materials, I went to lowes and bought $100 in lumber. I told him to call the rest in to Lowes, and I would pay them direct. $661 dollars later I was assured that was all he needed. He again no showed that Friday and Saturday. When he returned I took the day off from work to help him hang the ceiling, with no deduction from the quote. He showed back up the next day, but then did not show the rest of the week. Said he pulled a muscle. The he called me and said he needed more money for gas because it was taking longer, but would have it done by the end of the week. The week came and went, he would show between 10-12 and leave between 12 and 3. Thinking he was out of motivation for being over budget, I told him I would absorb the material cost, and the $1000 for labor would be great and still due at the end. The next Monday (after not showing again that weekend, was told by his wife he was buying an air conditioner for the house) He hit my wife up for more money, said the job would be done by weeks end. We gave him 100 that morning, and 200 more the next day to try and give him incentive to come back. He did for two days with little progress. I called and said I thought we would still be short an materials, he agreed and we put in another order to Lowes. I mentioned one of his framings were off level by about an inch, and he said he had noticed it and would fix it. He got the next load of $161, then no call no showed for 4 days. He called me Sunday and said he needed more money. I told him we would see how the work went. He showed the next day, hung two sheets over the unlevel frame he never fixed, picked up his stuff without saying a word, pulled his sign and left. I called him the next day and he said he could not work without money. I asked whatever happened to the first agreement, and I thought we had a second agreement, with no money up front. I am now $2151 in the hole on a $1554 quote,and 32 days on an 8 day project. Then he put his partner on the phone who said I was crazy to expect so much work for so little. They offered to make a new quote to finish. She then told me off, said her phone was going dead and then hung up. They have not answered their phone sinceShelly S.
- Business Description:Pre- engineered metal building contractor
- Business Description:I am a siding and home remodeling contractor. I have been doing this for 40 years. Call me I can do just about anything you need done.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
If water is coming up through the garage floor after heavy rain, there are a few steps that you should take to protect your home. We’ll cover what to do in case of flooding, along with steps you can take to prevent it from happening in the future.
Find garage builders in
- Mount Ida
- Lake Hamilton
- Hot Springs
- Hot Springs Village
- Mineral Springs
garage builders in Amity
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- European Classic Designer1404 3rd Street
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- European Classic Designer
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters4600 Independence Rd
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters
- Peoples Creative Construction234 E Belding St
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Peoples Creative Construction
- Red Iron Inc.PO Box 21743
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Red Iron Inc.