Building a new home can be a money suck. But if you’re on a budget, you can still build your dream home with these tips to save money when building a house.
Get matched with top home builders in Harrison, AR
There are 3 highly-rated local home builders.
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Harrison
- Mark Coppens ConstructionI don't remember how much Mark Coppens charged me for the service, but it was very reasonable. He had built part of my deck and done some remodeling in the garage among other things before. I like his work ethic. His demeanor and customer service skills are very good.
- SCHAEFFER-WELKO CONSTRFantastic. They enclosed the carport which included several plus and a nice garage door and two windows. The high quality of work both internally and externally was top notch. You cannot tell it was added...two years after original construction. Great communication and provided us with timely updates. TJ and team did a great job. We are just thrilled and plan to use them for some other projects. I would highly recommend them as they are reasonable, honest and friendly which I have difficulty finding. Thank you we are so pleased
- TRI-SONS CONSTRUCTION & DEVMNTIn the beginnning they gave us a fair and resonable bid. This was one of two fair bids out of a total of 5 contractors. They started on time, worked straight through and actually finished several weeks early which allowed us to move a Christian School into the new addition in early November. They kept us informed every step of the way and even made recommendations for changes and materials that saved us money over the original bid. We have been in the facility 4 months now and have found the work and workmanship to be excellent. We would not hesitate ot use this company again for new construction or an addition. We were 100% satisfied with their work
- Sisco And Martin ConstructionPurchased older home that needed extensive remodeling. As soon as we closed on the house, a dumpster was delivered the same day. (We had mentioned getting it done as soon as possible!) By the end of the next day, the old carpet and tile was removed from the living room, dining, and entry way. By the end of the second day, old kitchen cabinets and kitchen tile was removed. (All of this in 2 days!) After the weekend, the crew showed up promptly on Monday morning with materials delivered shortly after their arrival. They were dressed appropriately (with the exception of an occasional butt crack sneaking out :)) They wasted no time getting to work. We removed certain walls and added new ones. Had drywall work and painting done had electrical, plumbing, and HVAC work done, new cabinets/granite countertops, reworked a fireplace, new flooring, new lighting, Overall, I feel this was an exceptional amount of work done on schedule and UNDER THE PROJECTED COST
- Watters ConstructionHe did exactly what I asked. They were quick and did not waste time. They were respectful and courteous.
- Danny Norton BuildersDanny Norton built a new home for me approximately 15 years ago. He did a great job on my new home. We purchased an older home that needed extensive remodeling. He built a new carport, new stairs for basement and upper level, banister, landing at top of stairs, remodeled bathroom upstairs, replaced windows, and added a new porch. He is always very professional, finishes projects and tasks in a timely manner and his designs are innovative and creative. We found him to be very honest, reliable and an excellent builder. We will definitely use Mr. Norton for future projects and highly recommend him to others
- G GRIFFIN CONSTRUCTION COIf you need any sort of small excavating job done, Gary Griffin is the man for the job! Very Friendly and courteous, down the earth and HONEST! Use this company!
- Cobb ConstructionEarl came in and looked at everything I wanted changed within a week he gave me a estimate. He was very easy to work with. Nice and laid back.
- P & M BuildersThe first visit with P&M Builders, was one I'll never forget. The owner/designer, took our plans and ideas, and adapted to what would work on the site we had chosen. That saved us over $5000.00 by not having to go to an architect. Our budget didn't allow for all the upgrades we had wanted but they tweaked a couple of rooms and we have exactly what we wanted. P&M Builders were able to do the excavation, plumbing, electrical and stonework. I think they can do it all!
- Thomas Building SolutionsI had an estimate in a few days, and the work done and looking great within a week. This company was very honest and dependable, with great communication. They were more than fair on their estimate, and the estimate price is exactly what I paid. I would highly recommend this company from my experience. Work done by Curtis Thomas, owner of Thomas Building Solutions. Phone number - (417) 839-923
House Builders in Harrison
- Business Description:Storage sheds & portable buildings at the Lowest Cost of Ownership Guaranteed. Storage buildings built with Amish craftsmanship & pride. Shed builder with customer satisfaction guaranteed. Additional Email - email@example.com. Additional Contact Name - Mark SchwartzhoffRecent Review:Awesome. We love the shed and it was delivered with no problems. The price was right, the company communicated and if we had questions they were quick to get the answer to us. They were right on time with the delivery. The gentleman delivering it was professional, kind and very helpful. Would use them anytime neededJudy P.
- Business Description:Our primary focuses is structural inspections for new home owners ($575.00 non refundable due before or at the time of service), we provide a report on site same day. Does not include any structural design or analysis nor testing; For additional fee we can provide seal drawings for permits, Structural, Mechanical (HVAC), Electrical & Plumbing. Others services include: Structural Design and Analysis. We also do forensic investigations for insurance claims, reports starts at $1500.00 and upRecent Review:Excellent. he gave me some very valuable tips, that will save me thousands.Harold F.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:We are a licensed general contractor. We are members of the BBB, chamber of commerce, NFIB. We are certified GAF installers. We are certified in EPDM roofing systems and we are a metal roofing specialist. Additional DBA - A-1 Tree Service, A-1 Roofing and Construction, LLCRecent Review:Run very fast from this company. We first had the roof replaced which I will say they did a great job even though we were told he would take what the insurance would pay and then changed his mind and charged us more. The tree removal was reasonable and was done without any issues. The deck however is another story and we have been told by other professionals it is the worst one they have ever seen. 1. One corner of the deck is 1 inch higher than the rest. 2. decking not installed properly consistent with grain which has now resulted in warped and oozing boards- which should have never been stained right away anyway. 3.decking does not line up resulting in gaps 1/4" to 1/2". 4. Tags from wood not even removed from ends. 5. stain too thick which resulted in the deck getting very hot (and as a bonus he left his boot prints in the stain) 6. Spindles placed on wrong side. 7. Missing trim pieces on support. We are now having to hire someone else to fix the mess resulting in more money spent and the owner of A1 does not return phone calls or messages since this work was doneScott S.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR ..Recent Review:The whole process was easy. ETR were quickly responsive to questions. Professionally discussed in related terms test results over the phone. Highly recommend!Kevin F.
- Business Description:I have been in the plumbing trade for 25 years my crew all have more than 15 years in the trade we do all plumbing new construction service work we can clean your sewer lines or replace it same with your galvanize water lines we do new additions we can put in water softeners ice maker filters we fix or add gas lines we do anything plumbing we will make we clean up after are self if we have to cut your dry wall I have a man that can patch and paint it all I can is say is please call give us a ..
- Business Description:Designer and Manufacturer of custom and pre-engineered Red-Iron Steel Frame Homes & Components. Our steel home kits with bolt-together red-iron framing assure your family the strongest, safest, and healthiest choice in new home building today! A Kodiak home is engineered to withstand the average tornado, hurricane, wildfire, earthquake, and with steel, there is no wood for termites to eat or rot. Using steel also provides for a very healthy home with minimizing organic material for mold to gr..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
If you’re a fan of the Victorian era, a Queen Anne home may be perfect for you. Learn more about Queen Anne’s romantic, revival architecture and how to incorporate key pieces into your home for a regal and unique decor style.
Building a new home is thrilling for sure, but don’t let avoidable mistakes get in the way of hosting the perfect housewarming party. Learn about common mistakes owners make during the entire building process so you can look forward to move-in day.
Find home builders in
- Green Forest
- Diamond City
- Blue Eye
- Kissee Mills
- Bull Shoals
- Merriam Woods Village
- Rockaway Beach
- Kimberling City
- Branson West
- Reeds Spring
home builders in Harrison
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- European Classic Designer1404 3rd Street
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- Kodiak Steel Homes1015 W 2nd St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Kodiak Steel Homes
- P & M Builders361 Whitfield Ln.
- P & M Builders
- Quality Construction & Remodeling, LLCPO Box 1991
- Quality Construction & Remodeling, LLC
- RUSSELL DICKINSON CONSTRUCTION257 COUNTY ROAD 6121
Green Forest, Arkansas
- RUSSELL DICKINSON CONSTRUCTION
- Seamless Siding & Windows of the Ozarks2222 State Hwy T
- SG ConstructionPO Box 255
- Sisco And Martin ConstructionPo Box 2148
- Spinlisting LLC7208 W Sand Lake Rd 7208 W Sand Lake Rd #305
- Stewart Costruction & Electric LLC8005 AR-14
- Stokes Dock Co., Inc.3797 Osage Beach Pkwy F-2
Osage Beach, Missouri
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Seamless Siding & Windows of the Ozarks
- Under the Sun Contracting9570 Paula St
- Under the Sun Contracting
- WALLIS CONSTRUCTION CO207 W STEPHENSON AVE
- WALLIS CONSTRUCTION CO