Your front door should make a great first impression. This guide presents all the types of front doors available to purchase, from steel to solid wood to wrought iron, and also includes important tips to know before you hand over your credit card.
Get matched with top door installers in Alma, AR
There are 4 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Alma
- HCC RemodelingHe works with clients really well I feel like he understood exactly what I needed and wanted done. We are now selling the home and everyone who walks into the house has great things to say about his work. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needed anything done. The cost and value of his work is tremendous not only that his estimate came in well under the cost of a lot of other good contractors. He provided quality work and quality driven products I would without a doubt use him again read less
- Wilson's Home Improvement CoWe had Wilson’s side our house and install two sliding doors and were so pleased. Their level of professionalism is excellent. The salesman did such a thorough job with our estimate that we didn’t have any additional expense. From the first day to the last, the workmen arrived at 7AM and worked until 7PM everyday including Saturday and one Sunday. Their work was perfect and did a beautiful job. When we had a couple of small issues, they were dealt with immediately and to our satisfaction. Their estimate was the highest, but we chose them because they assured us they wouldn’t put siding over rot and included any areas that obviously needed replacing in the estimate. They delivered everything as promised and we would definitely recommend them and use them again read less
- Dirty Deeds Handyman ServicesDirty Deeds handyman service was excellent. Showed up when he said he would and completed tasks right on schedule! He hauled off the old stuff too, nothing to clean up after he left! I was well pleased with everything done.
- Dirty Deeds Handyman ServicesThe two fence companies that I called wanted almost $1,100 for a new fence. Mr. Saunders said that I really didn't new a new one. He just replaced the rotten post. Everything is now fine. He also fixed a pantry door. I will call him again.
- SOUTHWEST GARAGE DOOR COWe were such pain in the necks because we were so excited but Dan the installer kept us well informed throughout the whole process of installing the doors. Wasn't quite such about one area of the installation asked us and we told him to go for it. Well it turned out great. Very happy from the minute I called until the minute we received our remotes for the door openers. Even cleaned up after himself. (What man does that)??? If I ever need or recommend someone it will be SOUTHWEST GARAGE DOOR. Of coarse I haven't received the bill yet but that's how confident I am read less
- Pound's Paint and RemodelingIt is beautiful! Many details were very tricky. They painted our shiny honey oak spindle stair rails black and our honey oak base boards and trim white. I wanted the living room and my daughter's bedroom painted dark gray. The bedroom looked great, but when I saw the dark gray on the living room walls, I panicked. I talked with them and decided to go a shade lighter gray for the living room. They mixed a gallon of extra white into the 3 gallons of gray and it turned out perfect. Sherri Pound is an expert at cutting a straight line between colors. Our dining room is navy blue with intricate white chair rail, trim and baseboards. She kept perfectly straight lines between the two colors. They were also very fair on the price. They cut 2 days pay off the price of a 16 day job because the paint didn't cover as well as they expected and they had to paint additional coats. They also said they will come back and fix any problems I find. There are a few places that need touched up and one place they missed cutting in and painting the trim (under the built-in desk in the kitchen). I haven't contacted them about it yet. So, if they happen not to do what they said, I will amend my recommendation. However, due to the fair and professional behavior I have seen so far, I will be shocked if that happens. Pounds Paint and Remodeling does the kind of work you always hope a contractor will do, but in reality, find it rarely happens. I highly recommend them for the quality of their work, fairness of their price, and their pleasant attitude throughout the job read less
- Dirty Deeds Handyman ServicesHe was very good. He was very self motivated. I didn't have to stand over him and explain things. He did exactly what I wanted. He was prompt and professional. I plan to use him again.
- River Valley Door and TrimThey had the best price in the area. The provided top notch quality and were just awesome. They worked with us and they are just good people.
- Gray-Mac LLCStrong estimate! Started work early in day and finish before 5 pm.. Good with pets; would chain dogs for safety and unchain when finished (promised to watch and intervene if dogs become tangled or turnover water). Kept building waste in 2 large piles and cleaned up after major stages of work completed. Finished project in a timely manner with just a few weather related delays. Have had two minor problems with outcome (loose siding trim at top edge of wall that I understand can only be glued) and they were quick to come and address. Seem concerned that we are happy with quality of work--no complaints here. Would recommend to a friend read less
- River Valley Door and TrimThe selection and ordering process was very nice. Delivery of the in-stock door (1 of the 3) was quick and the installation tech (not an employee) was outstanding. The other 2 doors, however, were back ordered for months; the installation dates were missed over and over, and they made no effort to update us on the schedule; we always had to call them. When the doors finally did arrive, it wasn't until the old doors were removed that we realized they were the wrong doors. The installation continued because it was February. The company has still not corrected the doors and I've not paid the final portion of the bill as a result. I've spoken on the phone twice and visited the shop once trying to get this straightened out - always promised follow up calls that never come read less
Door Installers in Alma
- Business Description:PLEASE NOTE: We sell new doors and windows, do those installations and can do repairs on those items we sell. We build quality windows so we sell more of them. And because we sell more than anybody else, we can sell them for less. The exquisite design of Window World's double-hung window is the perfect choice for those who want the best. Functional beauty, easy maintenance, energy efficiency and a wide selection of decorative options will help to add to your environment read lessRecent Review:Do not use Window World on your project! Another night last night of being up late because all my windows are leaking, and I am covering my new wood window casings with towels to soak up the large amounts of water coming through the windows. We went with Window World because they have a great sales pitch and lifetime warranty. We had them install 29 windows for $18K on our new build addition project. Since we had installation on April 23rd these windows have leaked. We have pleaded with the company to either re-install or replace the windows and they have refused without reason and asked that we move forward with siding and project completion. We even paid $350 for an inspector to come out and document the poor window installation on May25th prior to siding being installed. Window World acknowledged the leaking and instead of standing by their “lifetime warranty” they told us (in e-mail) that the windows are not water proof. They also acknowledged the faulty product by replacing the window sashes but not the entire window. Here we are today, months later with no resolution and water everywhere. The last conversation with the owner of this company he tried to blame the siding, instead of just standing by the warranty. I have already verified siding was installed properly. I am now filing a lawsuit against this company as I have been documenting every step of this issue but just hope no one else has to go through this mess in the future read lessMaria M.
- Business Description:We specialize in bathroom remodeling, not kitchen remodeling! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Bath Planet of Arkansas LLC has been in business for 5 years in the state of Arkansas. We off free in-home estimates, and also offer several different discounts. Veterans 10%, Senior Citizen 10% Cash Paying 10% .. read lessRecent Review:Sean came in and get it all set up with the materials, he was excellent, I don't have any complaints, I cant say enough about him, he's a master restorator, he did a did far better than I expected, he saved the old tiles and did an excellent work read lessJanis P.
- Business Description:At Pound's Paint and Reconditioning, a Better Business Bureau accredited business, we want to make your dream home a reality. We can repair holes and cracks in your drywall. We can paint your home inside and out. Paint is one of the most inexpensive ways to make a drastic change to your home. Or, we can do a partial or full remodel of your home. Whatever your situation, we would love to help you create your dream read lessRecent Review:Needed to be stripped with oxy bleach, scrubbed down, hosed off and stained. Holes in siding were expertly patched and sanded. Siding stained and foundation vents installed and s skirt painted. An excellent trap under deck crawl space flip up door was custom made. I provided the paint and stain and oxybleach scrubbing flo thru brush. Showed up early and cleaned up everyday after work. Really TERRIFIC professionals read lessDeborah J J.
- Business Description:We expertly install custom-made vinyl windows & vinyl siding which will deliver unmatched beauty, strength & energy savings as well as enhance the architectural style of your Arkansas home. Cape Cod, country French, Colonial, Victorian, Tudor, Craftsman, cottage, Mediterranean, ranch, traditional or contemporary style home owners can let their imaginations run wild with the possibilities. We will help you find the specific style, performance and budget that meet your needs! We do not do repai.. read lessRecent Review:As expected, the workers did excellent work, were polite and respectful. We actually were concerned they hadn't taken even so much as a well deserved lunch break but they insisted they had! We've had Wilson before when they completely resided our enclosed porch and replaced a door and windows. Their work turned our enclosed porch from a freezer in winter and a sauna in summer to a most delightful year around room to enjoy. The newest work is already giving us more temperature comfort for summer and will certainly be appreciated when winter comes. What is also wonderful is that Wilson gives us a life time warranty and, if something happens with a window or door, we simply call them with the item number (on the door/window) and they go from there. What could be easier? Thank you Wilson!! read lessRobert and Janet M.
- Business Description:2018 and 2015 Super Service Award Winner for Windows and Siding. With over 30 years of experience in NW Arkansas in the windows and siding business, we are certain that you will be 100% satisfied with the home improvements made by our company. Life-time Warranty on Windows and Siding and 0% financing available (minimum purchase required) read lessRecent Review:The owner is the salesman, he is friendly and professional but not pushy. The product that he sells is far superior to others I've looked at, and at a very fair price. The installer was very good at his job, he did the entire job by himself! He was also pleasant and such a hard worker! I would highly recommend this company and especially its products read lessMarsha J.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339 read lessRecent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris.. read lessRecent Review:The Smart Home features they installed, such as thermostat and door locks, etc. do not always work. For example, the Honeywell thermostat can no longer be operated from our phones and is difficult to install. Remote door locks are also unpredictable read lessWilliam B.
- Business Description:When you call Dirty Deeds Handyman Service, You will speak with me, Robert Saunders and I will be the one that comes out and gives you a fair and honest estimate. I will also be the one that shows up and does the job. I am a one man crew. I do not subcontract out the work and I do not bring strangers picked up off of a street corner to your home to help. In the rare event that I do need a hand I bring my son. I work on a first to put up a deposit-first to get the job done basis. It is not unc.. read lessRecent Review:i was told handyman retired. unsure why still advertisingBob G.
- Business Description:All jobs big or small, Side Jobs does them all. Home repairs, remodeling, and handyman services. We also include pressure washing and sand blasting. May hire additional employees. May hire sub contractors. Charges by the job. Travel/trip charges may apply over 50 miles away read less
- Business Description:Patriot Contracting is a full-service construction company We are a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) We have the ability to design your project from the ground up. Whether you are interested in redesigning your kitchen or bathroom, to designing a new master bedroom suite or attic addition, we have the software to create the space for you on the computer with floor plans, elevations, and intricate design details, so you don’t have to imagine what it will look like, you c.. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
There are many types of door locks available to homeowners, and each has their own benefits, drawbacks, and uses. This guide breaks down the most common types of door locks, what their attributes are, and in what cases you should consider using them.
The front door is the first thing most people will notice about your home, which is why even small upgrades can give you curb appeal a big boost. This guide lists seven changes you can make to your front door that will have a big impact.
Find door installers in
- Van Buren
- Fort Smith
- West Fork
- Coal Hill
door installers in Alma
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st choice211 E Park St
- 1st choice
- Flipgrass LLCPO Box 232
- Flipgrass LLC
- Jonathan Danciu Construction8914 ROCK CREEK RD
- Jonathan Danciu Construction
- Long Island ProductionsPO Box 7723
Van Buren, Arkansas
- Long Island Productions
- Northwest Arkansas Windows and Siding210 N. Walton Blvd
- Northwest Arkansas Windows and Siding
- Patriot Contracting Group, LLC4216 Alma Hwy
Van Buren, Arkansas
- Patriot Contracting Group, LLC
- Reynold's Seamless Guttering Inc419 N 11th St
Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Reynold's Seamless Guttering Inc
- Weather Barr Windows & Doors6500 S Zero St
Fort Smith, Arkansas
- WEBKO Construction & Remodeling234 East Miami st.
- Wilson Door Service4330 Pine Hollow Rd.
Van Buren, Arkansas
- Wilson's Home Improvement Co1964 E Grand Ave
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- WINDO THERMPO Box 405
Hoosick Falls, New York
- Window World of the Ozarks LLC4377 N Thompson St
- WINDOW WORLD OF THE OZARKS LLC1408 Towson Ave
Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Weather Barr Windows & Doors