If you want to tear down a building, deconstruction can be a better option than demolition. Deconstruction is environmentally friendly, can help the community, and save your money. Learn how to deconstruct a house step-by-step.
Get matched with top home builders in Verbena, AL
There are 3 highly-rated local home builders.
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Verbena
- Northern Custom ConstructionTim and his crew were easygoing, punctual, and professional. He showed up everyday that was directed in our contract and completed the work as promised. He proved to be competent in his work and able to manage his team according to the project at hand.
- TOLES CONSTRUCTION COCustom building a home is a most formidable undertaking. In addition to being one of the hugest expenditures of one's life, it was equally one of the most frightening. The possibility for error is extremely high and sadly the potential exists for encountering unscrupulous parties in this industry. Working with Toles Construction practically eliminated every conceivable concern in these areas. Mr. Michael Toles, President of the company, approached every aspect of the project with the utmost degree of integrity, knowledge and professionalism which was a testament to his 30 plus years of being in the business. He advised me using a structured step-by-step method that began with recommendations of first rate financing institutions -- step one. He was also 100% "hands on" throughout the project on ALL issues from large to small. In addition, he was reachable practically 24-7 and ALWAYS instantly responsive. Mr. Toles answered ALL of my questions to my full satisfaction. In the rare instances when he could not answer a question, he researched the issue and provided the answer asap (rather than evade or "create" an answer). Mr. Toles prides himself so much on doing the job right that he uses little to no commercial advertising for his business but rather relies on "word of mouth" from former customers and his "product." His reputation truly preceeded him in that I initially became aware of Mr. Toles some years earlier. I was more than pleased to witness everything I'd heard about him materialize through my project. The culmination of the experience was my beautiful high quality, extremely well-constructed, custom built home. I would highly recommend Toles Construction as a Number One builder in the region read less
- TOLES & TOLES INCHe was very professional from the start. He provided references and the references couldn't say enough good things about him. He subcontracted work and was there to assure that the work was done timely and done well. He did a walk through with me before he asked for final payment. He wanted to be sure I was satisfied. I plan on using him again read less
- The Letlow Company, LLC; CONSTRUCTION AND DESIGNThe workers were very professional and courteous. The only problems we had were cigarette butts left all over the ground (smokers don't seem to think that cigarette butts are trash) and a misunderstanding about the lighting cost. If any changes are made after the estimate is signed, get a price for the changes. We plan to use this company again. We have had two other companies do home repairs and they were not half as good read less
- Dickerson Home ImprovementWhole experience went well. We are very satisfied. Harry replaced our skylights several years ago- another perfect job. We will call him for our next project- rebuilding our patio.
- Woodworking DynamicsThey have worked for us and we have recommended them to others for many years now. They have excellent craftsmanship.
- Ford Consolidated ServicesCharlie has done everything from replacing tile, to converting our ceilings to beadboard, to installing an entirely new bath, to painting, to installing an outside lamppost, to redoing our kitchen. Every single time, he's always been on estimate and on time. Just one example: he remodeled our 1978 bath. That means taking out the tub and replacing it with the most exquisitely tiled shower, moving the toilet (in a concrete slab!), removing the old sink and installing a completely new vanity with faucets and a medicine cabinet. He even uncovered termite damage and worked with Terminex to complete the repair. He left the job completely spotless and his work is the kind you would associate with the highest end designer home read less
- ALABAMA BETTER BUILT HOMESHe did a great job, I would highly recommend him to others. He has the cheapest prices in south Alabama.
- Thomas E. Moore Builders TechHired contractor on recommendation of a friend who was using him to build an addition to his house. Checked out the work that was being done there and contacted builder for an estimate. Explained that I needed two estimates, one to replace the damaged old roof and one that would remove old structure and replace with a pitched roof with brick columns. Builder worked with me to get the price down to where I could afford the pitched roof. He started promply,(6-7AM) he and crew worked most of the days (temp got over 100 in the afternoon and was there everyday up to about a week before the city inspector's visit. After that, it was a little slower going. Once plywood roof was installed, I brought up my concern with the valley being created with new roof and old roof as it would bring water toward chimney. He indicated that flashing would be enough. He brought in roofers that worked quickly, brought in brick masons that completed their part in one day. Company that installed the eves was in and out in two or three days. From there to finish, it was real slow. Some days he would only be there for an hour or so, As job winding down, there was a rain storm that showed that there was a roof leak in the chimney area. Builder came back with an additional change order to construct a custom chimney saddle that would raise the elevation to divert water better. There was an additional charge to this order that I agreed to. It took a few weeks and a few phone calls for him to return to build the saddle, during that time his cell number had changed and I only got it was when he called my cell. It was another week or so for him to return and finish with the shingles. The work order had other aspects for him to complete around the house, so he has only collected half of the change order ( I suspect that he feels that it will cost him more to correct the problem than to do the work correctly. I also needed to call him to clean up and remove the leftovers ( since then I have found old roof pieced thrown in the woods next to the house and some of the dirt removal that was in the change order was shouveled under bushes near the site that was to be cleared). Before he removed the leftover material, it rained again and it was still leaking. I called him and his cell phone indicated that he had not set up his voice mail. I used a friends cell and he picked up right after he did not answer my cell and I was able to inform him that the roof was still leaking and he indicated that he would take care of it. It is now over 120 days and he still has not set up his cell (334-401-1445) for receiving calls or he is letting mine go to voice mail, I have left a message on his business phone (334) 209-9213 but no response. I have given up on him. We have been lucky in that it has been very dry with little rain, this past summer and fall, but the last storm last week, caused water again to leak in that area. I am talking to different roofers now to have it done correctly. While the poach was done and looks great, it was the finishing and completing the job that has left a bad taste in my mouth. I would tell people that he does a great job in the beginning, but you need to keep a back-up payment until you have checked out everything and given it time to make sure things are correct read less
- Northern Custom ConstructionPoorly. When we first met with Tim he gave us ever confidence he had the experience and the capacity to get the work done well and done on time (he estimated 6 weeks). His reviews on Home Advisor were good and the work we were assigning was comparable to the projects reviewed. However, after a few weeks we found that he rarely arrived at the job site when promised, that most all of the work he assigned to sub contractors who had no experience doing the work (they actually told us in most instances "this is our first time"). On the positive front, he did not charge us for any services that he had not rendered, However he also never showed up. So the projects dragged on for nearly 4 months. In the end, we cut the project list back and cut our losses. We did all of the remaining work ourselves which included light electrical, additional light construction and additional painting. He lost work because of his inability to project manage effectively read less
House Builders in Verbena
- Business Description:Our professional staff is dedicated to providing you with great service and dependability at a reasonable rate. We are a locally owned company and operate out of Millbrook.Recent Review:Heritage Roofing and Construction is so much more than a roofing company. They were called when we noticed some water damage in the house. Once we identified all the issues with the roof, his team started work on our timeline. They replaced the entire roof, repaired the inside damage on the wall and ceiling, and repaired additional damage on the shed, garage door, side door. In addition, after they were complete they cleaned up everything. They did such a good job we didn’t need to clean a thing. In every aspect of the job, they performed superbly read lessChristopher L.
- Business Description:Holland Homes LLC is a full service residential contracting company for all of your needs. From small repairs to full custom homes and renovations there is no job too big or small. We provide a quality service for all of our valued customers while providing a superior product on all of our projects. Our priority is to achieve full customer satisfaction on every job while building a relationship of trust with every client to ensure a successful job. With great attention to detail on every job,.. read lessRecent Review:I need someone to financing my roof no one will do ??no one out there do financing anymore thank you alls steve 01/05/2019 angies list can anyone help me>256-525-0822>1801 dooley ave Anniston,alabamasteve c.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens read lessRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR .. read lessRecent Review:The whole process was easy. ETR were quickly responsive to questions. Professionally discussed in related terms test results over the phone. Highly recommend!Kevin F.
- Business Description:KHCH operates under the idea of "Excellence in Homebuilding". We take great pride in building your custom home as well as our own custom “spec” homes. You will find the same excellent attention to detail in all of our homes, right down to Kenny's signature trim and molding work. Those that are familiar with his work can tell the minute they walk through the front door that they are in a “KHCH” home. In addition to building your dream home, KHCH works closely with well-known architects and.. read less
- Business Description:Whitson Modular Home Builders has been selling and setting modular homes for 12 years throughout Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi & Tennessee. W can assist you in finding land & financing and guide you through the entire process. Please see our website @ http://www.whitsonmodularhomebuilders.com/ and our Facebook page @ https://www.facebook.com/WhitsonBuilders/. Please feel free to call me anytime (Wendy) @ 208-353-7271. . read lessRecent Review:Went modular home and chose Whitson Builders. Eddie Whitson orchestrated the entire process from start to finish. Managed all on site work and had us moved in 4 months. Modular homes cost less than stick built and still comply with hurricane code of 150 mph. Highly recommend modular construction -- be sure to use Whitson Builders read lessErnest C.
- Business Description:Additional phone number - (334) 799-9798.
- Business Description:A&D Painting and Remodeling is a Self-owned operated business that specializes in home/office remodeling and painting. We also specialize in some landscaping. No task to large or small that we cannot complete. A&D Painting and Remodeling has been in business for over 15yrs, with many satisfied customers. We are willing to travel if the job inquires read less
- Business Description:we have 5 employees and seven sub contractors consisting of all trades,we accept cash and checks
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
Need a little help learning how to price construction jobs? If you’re a general contractor looking for some guidance on how to win the bidding process and make more profit per job, we’ve got you covered. Keep reading for more.
Generating new leads is vital to the success of any contractor business. Whether you’re an electrician or plumber, new leads don’t have to be hard to come by. Learn how to grow your business in this guide for general contractors.
Find home builders in
- Hope Hull
home builders in Verbena
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- A PLUS SEAMLESS GUTTERS4865 Old Selma Rd
- A&D Painting and Remodeling414 Jefferson St F-618
- A1contractors8082 Veterans Pkwy
- Alabama Construction Services LLC3020 Mitchell Creek Rd
- ALLIED CONSTRUCTION SERVICES, LLC6317 Union Academy Ada Rd
Hope Hull, Alabama
- Apex Roofing and Construction5800 Henderson Rd
- A PLUS SEAMLESS GUTTERS
- ELIZABETH HOMES5639 ELMORE RD
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- ELIZABETH HOMES
- Falcon Facility Services2402 Presidents Drive
- Falcon Facility Services
- I Foam LLC1916 Regent Rd
- I Foam LLC
- L&B Construction102 Simmons circle
- L&B Construction
- MC GEE CONSTRUCTION INC3476 COUNTY ROAD 13
- MC GEE CONSTRUCTION INC
- PALMER CONSTRUCTION2310 SPRUCE ST
- PALMER CONSTRUCTION
- River Region Cleaning Services & Handyman
- ROBBIE SILAS CONTRACTING LLC2991 MAIN ST
- Rodger Construction, LLC4654 Triple Crown Drive
- Rolyn Companies561 Thornton Road Suite B
Lithia Springs, Georgia
- RP Seamless Gutters & Construction57 Raines Ave
- RW Grah Construction Company Inc2429 Titus Road
- River Region Cleaning Services & Handyman
- W.J. Sellers Home, Inc.209 Bar S Ln
Hope Hull, Alabama
- Waters Edge Construction Inc 106 Moncrief Rd
Alexander City, Alabama
- Watts Construction1465 CR-249
- WEBB BUILDERS INC1850 DOWNING ST
- Whitson Modular Home Builders2309 Twin Pine Circle
Gulf Shores, Alabama
- Wild kountry Construction Inc.600 County Road 514
- Woodworking Dynamics1615 Sprott Dr
- W.J. Sellers Home, Inc.