S&H Lawn Care llc

Founded 2013 • With Angi since April 2017

S&H Lawn Care is proudly serving all of the River Region area! We provide superb, beautifully crafted service at an affordable price. We take pride in knowing our quality standards are the same from start to finish on every job we do, and treat every yard as if it were our own. Whether it's a big commercial project or a small residential yard we have a solution. Please take a few minutes to look over my website at http://www.shlawns.com, find me on Facebook, and call to schedule. ...

ERJs LLC General Maintenance In Lawn Care

ERJs Lawn Care and General Maintenance can take care of all your lawn care and handyman needs. We take our time to ensure you get good quality work at a great price.

07/21/2017

Randall does excellent work. He is very professional, gave me an estimate and put me on his schedule. He called the night before and showed up on time the next morning. I had to constantly email my previous lawn service and was lucky if they showed up once a month. I have never been happier to find Randall on Angie's list and very highly recommend him!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn Mowing and edging.

06/09/2017

Very well. Randall is very dependable. Our former yard guy was always hit and miss, always had an excuse for not showing up. We have been very satisfied. Would highly recommend his services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimmed bushes, cut and trim yard.

04/27/2017

They came out gave me an estimate of what it would cost for the initial cut as well as how much it would cost to keep it mowed and cut. Showed up right when they said it would and took care of the job and when I got home it looked fantastic.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed the jungle that I call a yard mowed and trimmed

04/09/2017

I am very grateful to have a lawn care company who fulfilled all my lawn care needs at one time. I will never consider another lawn care company after using S&H, they provided me with second to none lawn care services and I will recommend them to any and all who are looking for a quality lawn care company. I did not take any pictures but I promise to next time because the service is worthy of a pi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a full service lawn care done by S & H Lawn care which consisted of cutting grass, edging lawn, trimming, hedges and shrubs, raking leaves, bagging debris and blowing hard surfaces free of debris. S&H had all the equipment need for any and every job and used it all in a professional manner.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,tree service

04/08/2017

Randall was wonderful! He got the job done in a timely manner. The cost of his services were reasonably priced. My lawn and hedges have never looked better! I highly recommend S&H Lawn Care!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn care and hedges trimmed.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

S&H Lawn Care provides general lawn care, Leaf pick up and removal, hedge trimming and removing small trees. S&H Lawn Care also lays pine straw, mulch, and gravel.

Check, Visa, MasterCard