Trex decking can offer your home a beautiful, durable outdoor oasis. Learn all about the costs of Trex decking based on space, size, and style.
Get matched with top deck & porch contractors in Vance, AL
There are 12 highly-rated local deck & porch contractors.
Recent Decks Porches Reviews in Vance
- Mars Construction LLCIt was a great experience. My husband and I always do our renovations, but this was way easier. They had fair prices and let me know things that we did not know were out of code. Very knowledgeable about flooring and other remodeling. Helped us make our home up to code so in the future we wouldn't have to redo anything. They also know other vendors that can help with shower remodeling ie: plumbing, dry wall and painting if there is anything out of their realm
- JD HandymanHe is prompt, professional, dependable and very fairly priced. The quality of work is top-notch. I would use another service ONLY if JD is unavailable for the work required.
- Sparks Handyman Service & ConstructionWorking with Jeremy was a pleasure. He worked well with our architect, too. His professionalism and attention to detail is exceptional. We are completely pleased with the end results and have received many compliments on the two structures. Our architect has recommended him to her clients. While we have not used him for all the things he can do, we will call on him for all our home-related projects
- Sparks Handyman Service & ConstructionJeremy undid the previous work. He salvaged the materials and began the work anew. He was very professional in all his dealings with us and our architect. All our financial dealings were done professionally. He ordered the materials, showed us what was ordered. We paid the provider directly. There was no markup by him on the materials. He sent back what he didn't use to credit our account. He did some design work on the trim for the pergola. He finished out the ceiling of our screen porch with the salvaged wood. It is beautiful! We have had so many compliments on the design and workmanship. The roof of the porch is metal. He installed that as well. His helpers were friendly and professional. He was very punctual. He consulted us daily. There were never any financial or construction related surprises. We recommend him highly
- 1st Class Improvements LLCHe came by and gave a quote, and starting date. Called later to say he could start a day earlier. Work was outdoors, and the temperature was around 100 degrees each day. He was prompt, courteous, and patient, even in the sweltering heat. Cost was actually less than the price quoted!!
- JD HandymanI was looking for a deck cleaner and refinisher for our old deck that was very dirty and mildewed. I took a chance on someone in the want ads in the Tuscaloosa News. I didn't check Angie's List because before, there have never been people from Tuscaloosa listed. Anyway, called JD Handyman phone number and had to leave a message. Waited 2 days, but he called back and immediately apologized for not returning the call sooner. He asked about the job and we arranged a time for him to come the next day to look at the deck. He said he had to finish another job by noon and would call and then be at our house after that. He called and came by at about 2:00. He looked over the job, said he could do it for $350, if we bought the deck paint. He recommended a full coverage paint, due to the condition of the wood. He also recommended going to Lowe's because he had found that their personnel were the most knowledgable about deck finishes. He said he could start the job the next morning, if we had the paint. We agreed and went to Lowe's that night to get what we wanted. JD had said he would start at 9:30 because he had to run past another job before he came here. He showed up about 9:45, which was GREAT. (Better than almost all of any other workmen we have had.) After getting everything prepared, he worked till he had done 2 bleachings, scrubbings and rinsings. He told us he was leaving for lunch and would be back to do more. He came back to check on dark spots that needed more cleaning and worked on those. He then left for the day to let everything dry overnight. he said he would be back at 8:00 in the morning and he emphasized that twice to us. He returned about 8:10 in the morning and proceeded to paint. He painted the railings, seats and other side surfaces first and gave them 2 coats. He then painted the edges of the floor area between all the boards, with a brush, on his hands and knees -- very conscientious job. Then painted the boards with a roller. He waited a while and did the second coat. He then waited a while and did a touch up on areas that needed it. He was done by 12:30 and talking to us and leaving. My husband showed him some other exterior painting we need done on our house and JD gave us a quote for that job, too. We will be calling him again, soon. He is a very nice, courteous worker. He was quiet--no loud radio, or lots of phone calls. He mentioned Angie's List, so I am giving him a review here to help him get more work. You will not be disappointed, if you call him. He does lots of other things, too, like plumbing, interior painting, repair, electrical. But I don't know personally his skill in these areas
- JD HandymanJason Davis called me an came on time to give estimate on rebuilding my Deck. He was very professional and pricing was better that anyone else that I spoke with. Alot of the other's on the list never even returned my calls. After agreeing to the price and payment, Jason showed up as promised and performed the work. He did an excellent job, made alot of improvements that
- Allen Fences & DecksOverall the experience was very good. Quick time from estimate to start of work and very quick service on the installation. Good group of guys working on site, excellent materials quality (they use metal framing, which is a HUGE plus!) and they believe in "service after the sale". I am planning on using them in the future
- JD HandymanJason Davis called me an came on time to give estimate on rebuilding my Deck. He was very professional and pricing was better than anyone else that I spoke with. Alot of the other's on the list never even returned my calls. After agreeing to the price and payment, Jason showed up as promised and performed the work. He did an excellent job,he even made alot of improvements that I never even asked for and the result was beautiful. Today I have a deck that will last for a long time and me an my children will really enjoy. I would give this company the highest rate possible and would definitely use them again iin the future
Deck Companies in Vance
- Business Description:Our family-owned-and-operated business is ready to get any of your home improvement projects done, quickly and efficiently. You'll have fully trained experts that are ready to provide you with complete exterior and interior remodeling services that will take your home to a whole new level. Additional DBAs - Muncey's Maintaince & Home Improvement, Andrews Muncey Maintenance. Additional contact name - Andrew MunceyRecent Review:Andrew "Tim" Muncey Home Repairs was great to work with! Organized, hard working crew. Respectful to both us and our property. The siding installation went great and exceeded our expectations. Would hire again or recommend without doubtGary K.
- Business Description:Sub-contractor
- Business Description:Founded in 1977 and in its third generation as a family run business, Alabama Professional Services, Inc., is now one of the largest pest control and crawl space contractor companies in Alabama. By following through on a promise of excellent customer service, quality installations, and industry leading products, Craig Williams, President of Alabama Professional Services, Inc., and his company are constantly growing, establishing themselves in a position at the very top of their industryRecent Review:Guy showed up. He had no ladder to get into my attic, so I supplied one. He wandered around inside and out and then told me they would have to use metal flashing throughout to seal up any place mice could enter...at a cost of close to $4,000. He offered no written estimate (despite the supposed precision of the estimate which was down to the penny.) He seemed to think there was a gap between the roof and the top plate of the walls all the way around of 3 to 4 inches. He said that was the way they built houses back when our house was built. I guess he thought I was stupid and didn't know anything about construction. He was wrongLinda G.
- Business Description:YOU NAME IT AND WE DO IT! We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Handyman and Housecleaning Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:Everything was great we will do business againEric S.
- Business Description:We want to be your HOMETOWN home-improvement specialist! We offer the highest quality products and workmanship, and pride ourselves in being dedicated to honesty and integrity. We have the ability to provide the custom design you desire while also working within your budget. Personalized time, attention to detail, and oversight of job progress are what make us stand out from our competitors. Let us be your complete source for the next exterior home-improvement project or outdoor entertainment..Recent Review:Amazing! Quality and craftmanship was off the charts. A complete pleasure to work with and the end result was beyond what we expected. We had a difficult fix included in the project, leveling and stabilizing our hot tub - Alabama Decks went the extra mile to make sure, what I feel, they would expect at their own home. Do not hesitate to use this companyKaren S.
- Business Description:We are family owned and operated. We pride ourselves in using quality products, providing outstanding service and complete customer satisfaction. For over 25 years we have helped our neighbors get the latest in up-to-date energy saving products available at affordable prices. We at BUDGET, do not have the huge overhead, like larger companies, so we can pass the savings on to you and give you the personal attention you deserve. We use only qualified craftsmen installers to ensure all our c..Recent Review:The work on my mother’s home was performed professionally, completed in a timely manner, and exceeded my expectations. Rick Hinkle was absolutely awesome to work with. I felt comfortable & confident that he operated his business with honesty & integrity. He responded promptly to my initial call, was alway available, and kept me updated regularly throughout the process. I would gladly endorse & recommend Budget Siding & WindowsJacqueline S.
- Business Description:We offer a wide range of handyman services in walker county and surrounding communities. Whether you need something repaired installed, built ,or upgraded we are your reliable and local handyman service for all your needs OUR VISION We understand what it means to let someone new into your home, and we work very hard to earn your trust with good communication and attention to detail. Customer referrals drive us, so getting it right is important to us every time. We are experts in drywall rep..Recent Review:Started out o k. Did a fair job painting other than being so messy- got paint and putty on floors,furniture,appliances,etc. and they didn’t finish. The electrician they used did o k. Started fillin in swimming pool,got about 1/5 of it filled in and left and never came back. The day they left, august 19, we paid them $ 2,200. They said they be back the next day. We haven’t seen or heard from them since. Very disappointed in Hopson’s handyman services. If you are foolish enough to do business with these people please don’t pay them until they do the work! We hope nobody else is taken in and lose as much $ as we didClyde G.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Birmingham! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while crea..Recent Review:Met with John Maenza this morning at my house. He did a great presentation, helping us to look at all the features of champion windows. I had done my homework on potential problems and he answered my question with courtesy and treated us with respect. By the time he left we felt confident in him and the companyGodelieve B.
- Business Description:Here at Juan Garza Masonry and Concrete, we are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of quality Concrete and Masonry services, such as Concrete Driveways, Concrete Pouring, Concrete Repair, Stamped Concrete, Decorative Concrete, and Masonry. You will find us to be competitively priced with close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. We look forward to buildi..Recent Review:Came and gave an estimate, schedule was given the work would be done in two weeks. At two weeks called back and was given all kinds of excuses about rain and other projects he had coming up and that I need to find somebody elseMichael D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful deck company articles
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
If you have in-laws or parents who will move in with you in the future and you want to maintain some privacy, adding an in-law suite can be a great option. What’s more, in-law suites can increase your property value.
Find deck & porch contractors in
deck & porch contractors in Vance
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st Class Improvements LLC9485 Crete Cir
- 1st Class Improvements LLC
- A-Z Roofing & Remodeling13441 Double Gate Estate
- Alabama Decks405 Grove Hill Cir
- ALABAMA PROFESSIONAL SERVICE INC3340 Richwood Ave
- Alabama Re-Roof3584 Hwy 31 S. Suite 147
- All Around The House3612 17th Ave NE
- Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows563 Shoreview Park Rd
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- American Patriot Handyman Services L.L.C.11628 Brown Circle
- Andrew Muncey's Home Repairs1720 Moncrief Rd
- Andy Dean Carpentry & Home Renovations12514 Whitfield Road
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- A-Z Roofing & Remodeling
- Gloria's Cleaning & Handyman Services161 Gentry Ave
- Gloria's Cleaning & Handyman Services
- no limit fencing7779 Old Mt Olive Rd
- no limit fencing
- Quantum Renovations LLC4000 Eagle Point Corporate Drive
- Quantum Renovations LLC
- Sam's Handyman Service11265 Red Oak Dr
- SG Painting Contractor
Indian Springs, Alabama
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Southern-Home Structural Repair Specialists731 3rd Ave N
- STEADFAST ENTERPRISES INC170 INGATE RD
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Superior Roofing And Remodeling LLC8196 Russell Drive
- Sam's Handyman Service