Rakes are the most convenient yard tools in the market, and using the right type of rake is key towards yard maintenance. But which one is best for your job?
Get matched with top leaf removal services in Troy, AL
There are 1 highly-rated local leaf removal services.
Recent Leaf Removal Reviews in Troy
- Headley Yard ProsHe has a great business going, and would definitely recommend to anyone who needs any yard work done. Really helped out a lot with all the hectic things that are going on right now.
- The Green Team LawncareExtremely knowledgeable about native plants. Was able to understand my needs and anticipate others. Looking forward to continue working with this team.
- Southern Lawn CareIF you need any yard work or debris removed call Mark and you won't regret it
- A Caring Hands Lawn CareThese guys are GREAT! They show up on time and get the job done. When I purchased my house I wasn't able to move in right away so the leaves really piled up because my neighbors have a bamboo forest on our fence line and bamboo sheds leaves year round. My back yard had a foot of leaves and they bagged and removed them all. The guys were friendly, professional and courteous and I am so pleased with their work that I am going to have them install a picket and privacy fence. I highly recommend them
Leaf Removal Services in Troy
- Business Description:Founded in 1977 and in its third generation as a family run business, Alabama Professional Services, Inc., is now one of the largest pest control and crawl space contractor companies in Alabama. By following through on a promise of excellent customer service, quality installations, and industry leading products, Craig Williams, President of Alabama Professional Services, Inc., and his company are constantly growing, establishing themselves in a position at the very top of their industryRecent Review:Guy showed up. He had no ladder to get into my attic, so I supplied one. He wandered around inside and out and then told me they would have to use metal flashing throughout to seal up any place mice could enter...at a cost of close to $4,000. He offered no written estimate (despite the supposed precision of the estimate which was down to the penny.) He seemed to think there was a gap between the roof and the top plate of the walls all the way around of 3 to 4 inches. He said that was the way they built houses back when our house was built. I guess he thought I was stupid and didn't know anything about construction. He was wrongLinda G.
- Business Description:Do everything from yards to building
- Business Description:lawn and landscape business. Have 6 employeesRecent Review:They can do a good job as long as you have nothing they can damage. Here are two examples: <br /> 1. They cut my grass and my next door neighbor. We have a fence going around both properties but I have a back gate. My next door neighbor wanted his grass cut behind his fence so they used my gate to do his job. I come home after being gone for a few month and my gate is tore up. I had to put a chain on it so they would not use it. <br /> 2. In my back yard is a Garage that has vinyl siding on it. A color that they do not make anymore. There are holes in it now as they weed eated it. A weed eater will cut holes in it. <br /> In the front they did a good job but I made sure to remove anything they could damage. <br /Michael G.
- Business Description:We offer financing and competitive rates. All estimates are subject to change. We have 8 employees and guarantee quality of work.
- Business Description:Hello i am a representative for assurance. We would like to thank you first off for your your interest in reading our company description. we have been a founded company on americas trust, we understand the times are tough and money is tight right now so every job we do is different. We have a wide range of options and prices, every job is different. Every customer has different needs we try to please all the publics needs. We have a wide variety of payment options, our usual procedure is hal..
- Business Description:Provide lawn care which include mowing, edging, trimming, and blowing off hardscapes. Payments can be made monthly or by the job. We accept cash, check, and debit/credit cards
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:Lawncare services
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leaf removal service articles
Learning how to rake leaves is easy, especially if you know the right tools, proper body positioning, what clothing to wear and what weather to watch out for.
Save yourself the time and the pain of removing leaves and landscape debris by hiring a highly rated professional.
Find leaf removal services in
- Pine Level
- Highland Home
- New Brockton
- Union Springs
- Fort Rucker
leaf removal services in Troy
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 32Magic Lawn and Landscaping1742 roundhill dr
- 32Magic Lawn and Landscaping
- Benchmark Outdoor Services LLC.1055 Baskin Ferry Rd
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Benchmark Outdoor Services LLC.
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Kirklands all out construction310 Andalusia Estates dr.
- Kirklands all out construction
- PLS CONSTRUCTION CO.196 PALMER CIR
- PLS CONSTRUCTION CO.
- SMS Lawn Service276 Hickory Hill Dr
- SMS Lawn Service