Does your front load washing machine smell? This is a sign that your washer needs regular cleaning and maintenance. Learn ways to clean your front load washer and prevent mildew from growing and ruin the smell of your fresh clothes.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Semmes, AL
There are 8 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Semmes
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairThomas was very informative and reassuring. He was detailed and friendly. Punctual and timely. I loved the assistance and feedback. Would definitely ask for him again!
- Big Bill's Appliance ServiceMy experience with Big Bill’s appliance repair was beyond my expectations. I don’t know of any other way to put it other than Angie was simply amazing!!!! After a horrible experience with a different local appliance repair company that left me high and dry with a totally disassembled dryer Angie came to the rescue! Within 30 minutes of arriving she had replaced the part, in my dryer was working perfectly! I highly recommend Big Bill’s appliance repair For all of your appliance repair needs! She has a customer for life with me read less
- All Brand Appliance RepairAll Brand Appliance Repair did the repair correctly and in a timely manor, which Gulfside Appliance Repair was not qualified to do. Dishwasher operates correctly now.
- We Do EverythingCommunicated with them several times and they kept promising a quote would be sent. Stopped responding to emails and never provided a quote. UPDATE: Chris informed me that he had my communications mixed with someone else's. I did receive the quote and will review things to try and move forward.
- Sears Appliance RepairWe were very happy with the excellent job Josh did. He found the issue quickly and repaired the freezer saving us the cost of having to buy a new one. We would definitely recommend this company.
- Big Bill's Appliance ServiceThe repair person was on time and very polite. She showed me they problem and we decided it cost to much to repair, so I ended up getting a new washing machine.
- Wayne Askew ContractingNeed a fence repaired / renewed call Wayne Askew Contracting Inc. Replaced our 6' fencing with a "Good Neighbors" fence on the west side and a privacy fence on the back side. Also two new gates. Later, had them replace our 4' picket fencing. Closing in the backyard with new fencing. Also, reinstalled two Iron gates and repainted them within the 4' fencing. Also done work on our patio and painting in our kitchen. When you need something done call Wayne read less
- Wayne Askew ContractingWayne and crew did a very good job. Repaired a hole in sheet rock ceiling [foot went thru from attic] and I can't tell where the hole was. Repainted ceiling water stains and recaulked all windows and doors due to a few leaking duing tropical storm a few months prior. All did well but one was not fixed. Called Wayne and he came back and foud a crack the missed. did not leak in last hurricane. Will definitely use agai read less
- BUSH'S APPLIANCE REPAIRMy review is very similar to others. This company is awful and not trustworthy. They came to my house 2-3 weeks ago to work on a dishwasher and ice maker. They were unable to fix it. I tried for three weeks to call them for a follow-up after giving them $100. My home warranty company called them repeatedly as well. They claimed they didn't have service because of the hurricane. That's a lie because the hurricane just happened a week ago. They also claimed to speak to my warranty company every day.... yet they had no service?? I called them over and over, no response. They then said they were dropping me as a customer because of my frustration. I work in customer service and can say firsthand this is unacceptable and extremely unprofessional. Save your time and money. Go with someone else read less
- Big Bill's Appliance ServiceThe service call went well in spite of Covid-19. The tech was prompt, courteous. diagnosed the issue, told me how much the repair work would cost, and ordered the necessary part. She returned to our home the next day to repair the appliance. We were quite pleased with Big Bill’s and will use them again should we need an appliance repaired read less
Appliance Repair Experts in Semmes
- Business Description:We're a locally-owned and operated company. We are dedicated to providing the Greater Mobile, AL area including Spanish Fort and Daphne for over 25 years with long-lasting appliance repairs at an affordable rate. When you come to us for help, you're more than just a number. We treat you like family. Additional phone - (251) 344-5666. Additional DBA - Big Bill's Maytag Home Appliance read lessRecent Review:My experience with Big Bill’s appliance repair was beyond my expectations. I don’t know of any other way to put it other than Angie was simply amazing!!!! After a horrible experience with a different local appliance repair company that left me high and dry with a totally disassembled dryer Angie came to the rescue! Within 30 minutes of arriving she had replaced the part, in my dryer was working perfectly! I highly recommend Big Bill’s appliance repair For all of your appliance repair needs! She has a customer for life with me read lessOwen S.
- Business Description:Sewer or drain line backing up? Broken water line? Or did that weekend plumbing project just get to be too much? We are One Call Plumbing Services, LLC a licensed, bonded and insured service plumbing company serving Mobile and the surrounding gulf coast area. We offer free estimates and 24 hour service. Our up front pricing means you know how much your paying before any work is done. Commercial and residential customers agree that making the One Call for all of their plumbing and drain cleani.. read lessRecent Review:Everything went really well. The guys we’re prompt and worked hard throughout the day to make sure everything worked properly. They were friendly, professional and quick to answer any questions I had.Jackie P.
- Business Description:We Do Everything, anything from electrical to painting, yard work, moving, rearranging, home security, popcorn removal, tree removal, hanging wall objects, flooring, you name it we have done it. No job to big or to small. Fully Bonded, Licensed, and Insured. Give Chris a call at 251-402-253 read lessRecent Review:Communicated with them several times and they kept promising a quote would be sent. Stopped responding to emails and never provided a quote. UPDATE: Chris informed me that he had my communications mixed with someone else's. I did receive the quote and will review things to try and move forward read lessJames H.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommended read lessWalter L.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a.. read lessRecent Review:We were very happy with the excellent job Josh did. He found the issue quickly and repaired the freezer saving us the cost of having to buy a new one. We would definitely recommend this company.Deric & Debra W.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned and operated company, with over 15 years experience in residential and commercial, heating and air conditioning repair and installation. Avallible 24 hours. Hassle free scheduling and maintenance programs available read lessRecent Review:These guys are great. Very professional, knowledgeable, efficient, prompt and courteous. They made recommendations to make our system perform better and did a great job! I highly recommend them.Donald M.
- Business Description:The Co was started in 1978 as a Paint co. We are now a painting and remodel co. The co a has 3 employes two who have been with co ten years. These employees have had safety classes and job cleanliness classes. Please call for service, as we do not always have direct access to email read lessRecent Review:It was a nightmare! The wallpaper in the bathrooms was not removed, it was painted over. Walls throughout the house were not sanded. There are bumps and dimples throughout the house.Lynne R.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read lessRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:Does not use subs. Owner operated. Cost is a flat rate. No travel charges.Recent Review:Paul came to diagnose the problem and he charged a 60.00 cash only service fee. He told me that it was a valve that needed to be replaced and it would cost 160.00$ cash! I gave him the go ahead. He came back a couple of days later and replaced the part. It was not working after the part was replaced. He told me to run 3 gallons of water through to get the air out. I did everything he told me to do and it still does not work properly. He told me to let him know if it didn’t start working that he would give me a refund. I have texted him many times, and given him many opportunities to return the money. He still hasn’t returned the money. Very disappointed! I would not recommend his services read lessLawrence M.
- Business Description:Appliance repairRecent Review:I Called Bryan on Tuesday, 13 April. He told me he could have a technician come on Friday between 10 and noon. I’ll ask Bryan at that time “you will be able to fix my dryer on Friday?” He sort of chuckled and said “yes”TheTechnician arrived around 10:30 AM. I believe his name was Jeffrey. The first thing I was surprised about was the fact that he was wearing a pair of flip-flops to work. He proceeded to disassemble my dryer. He told me what part he needed but, stated he did not have it with him. He said he was going to have to go to the parts house And get what he needed. He asked me if I was going to be here all day? And I replied “ if I have too” he confirmed my call Back phone number and Left. I never heard from him again. I started trying to reach out to Bryan a little after 2pm via text message he never replied. I then called his cell phone a little before 5 o’clock and he answered and said he was going to check with Jeffrey on the status. A short while later He texted me back and said that he had one more stop and if it wasn’t too late he would come by. That is the last time I had any type of two-way communication with Brian. I called him several times, text him as well. All was ignored. Jeffrey left my dryer completely disassembled. And in my opinion never intended to return on the same day. I understand issues arise that require difficult Communication with your customers. If he just called me back to work something out I would probably not be posting this scathing review. After I posted my experience on my neighborhood Facebook page one of my neighbors told me and I quote “he did us the same way.” I have attached two photos. One before and one after so you’ll see exactly what I was up against. My advice DO NOT USE BUSH APPLIANCE REPAIR!!!!!!!! read lessOwen S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Home ice makers are a handy way to ensure that you always have ice on hand. We’ll cover when and why ice makers break down, along with what you can do to fix them.
Certain items should never be placed in the dishwasher, as doing so can harm both the item itself and the dishwasher, as well as inhibit the cleaning process for the rest of your dishes.
Find appliance repair services in
- Grand Bay
- Spanish Fort
- Bayou La Batre
- Mount Vernon
- Moss Point
- Big Point
appliance repair services in Semmes
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Abingdon Logistics LLC4101 W Navy Blvd 1108
- Ables Low Cost Appliance Repair2521 Sea Robin Rd
- Advanced Appliance Heating and Air Conditioning590 Schillinger Road South, Suite 14
- Air Doctor7719 Bellefield Drive East
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Anderson Mechanical Company LLCPO Box 1961
- Appliance Tech of Mobile6300 Grelot Rd Ste G Box 208
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Abingdon Logistics LLC
- Ge Factory Service5425 Business Park Way
- GE Factory Service721 Lakeside Drive
- GE Factory Service8301 Scenic Highway
- Geek Squad - Best Buy10200 EASTERN SHORE BLVD
Spanish Fort, Alabama
- Geek Squad - Best Buy5480 N 9TH AVE
- Geek Squad - Best Buy3250 AIRPORT BLVD
- Gore&Associates Contractors2696 Rosebud Dr E
- Ge Factory Service
- Jason's home restoration1080S Pine St N
- Jason's home restoration
- mcglone construction company5050 jeffery rd
- mcglone construction company
- Paul Jenkins11276 Old Highway 43
- Paul Jenkins
- Wayne Askew Contracting7740 Squire Ct
- Wayne Askew Contracting