We Do Everything

Awards & Badges

Located In

Mobile, AL 36695

We Do Everything, anything from electrical to painting, yard work, moving, rearranging, home security, popcorn removal, tree removal, hanging wall objects, flooring, you name it we have done it. No job to big or to small. Fully Bonded, Licensed, and Insured. Give Chris a call at 251-402-2536...

Resposiveness

handyman (8)home security systems (3)appliance repair (2)roof cleaning (1)interior painting (1)roofing (1)lawn care (1)lawn & landscaping (1)flooring (1)

06/01/2020

He asked me to text him the information we had discussed on the phone and he would get back with me. He never did! I had someone else do the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install microwave

CATEGORY home security systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2020

I believe you have the wrong company please adjust comment

05/20/2020

Chris was quick to respond and follow up, but gave a $300 price for work I got done for $45. Please disregard previous review-wrong contractor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters cleaned

CATEGORY home security systems,roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2020

05/04/2020

Chris is very prompt to respond, friendly, professional, and really goes the extra mile to help his customers. I highly recommend him and look forward to working with him in the future!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
TV stand assembled.

CATEGORY handyman service,home security systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2020

05/02/2020

It went amazing, Chris kept in contact with me prior to his arrival. When he arrived he was on time, friendly, has great manners! I would definitely recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Treadmill Assembly

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2020

05/02/2020

Patched a leak in my roof. Very pleased with the service Chris provided. Angie's List should be proud to call him am employee.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handyman Services

CATEGORY handyman service,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2020

04/16/2020

Chris came on time and inspected my refrigerator. He found the refrigerator was not repairable and helped me to claim home insurance. He did great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair refrigerator

CATEGORY appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2020

03/25/2020

I would hire them again. It was good. They were quick. They cleaned up. I don't have any complaints.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed laminate flooring.

CATEGORY flooring contractor

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2020

03/25/2020

Great! He was professional, fast, and very easy to work with! I would absolutely hire him again for small jobs and tasks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
assembled patio furniture and assembled and installed laundry line

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2020

03/25/2020

He showed up on time. He was always one step ahead. He was a good worker. He was polite.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He installed a dish washer.

CATEGORY appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2020

03/20/2020

Chris did an amazing job, he was punctual, friendly, and very friendly. We would definitely use him again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
hanging 3 ceking fans and installing 2 door locks

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2020