Building a new home is thrilling for sure, but don’t let avoidable mistakes get in the way of hosting the perfect housewarming party. Learn about common mistakes owners make during the entire building process so you can look forward to move-in day.
Get matched with top home builders in Russellville, AL
There are 3 highly-rated local home builders.
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Russellville
- North Alabama BuildersOutstanding quality. Often the price is high to even a bit off-putting, but the quality, workmanship, knowledge, ability and the fact that they get the job done right is worth it. The only builder in the area who completely stands behind his work. If you think anything is even mildly off, they're back in a flash to correct it at no extra charge. We had some new doors put in for which the company hardware was working ideally, they fixed it. We needed to redo the kitchen but the cabinet headers were not finished before prior owners wallpapered, so they handmade new veneers and fixed it. Our dining room walls were not perfectly straight,, so they custom fit crown molding and chair rails and it looks perfect. Save money in the long run and do it right first by using these guys
- Harmony RemodelingThe results were better than we could have imagined. From the time we broke ground, the estimated time of completion was pretty close despite working during the winter and having a couple weeks where no work could be done. The contractors were friendly and paid attention to the details we gave them. Mike was awesome with his follow up, making sure everything was done the way it was planned! He is a stickler for cleanliness and the little details that meant a lot to us with our addition. We added a master bedroom, bathroom, closet, guest bedroom, guest bathroom and mud room; remodeled a kitchen, turned a bedroom into a laundry room and closet and a bathroom into a pantry... paved a very steep driveway and poured a sidewalk and double parking slab. all in 4-5 months. Not to mention we live in an area where it is difficult to find builders/contractors that will show up much less complete a job. Excellent job and we would certainly recommend him!!
- CQI insulation &foam LLCWent well. We appreciate their prompt work, done effectively. We can feel the difference in our home heating.
- HENDERSON CONSTRUCTION & MOREVery satisfied with the work that was done. Dylan was very professional and made modifications that we requested without a problem. While they were doing the grading of the yard my septic tank encountered a problem. (nothing to do with the work they were performing). I asked them to look at it and he was able to dig down to the septic tanks and locate the problem. They were able to fix the issue the same day. All of this happened on a late Saturday afternoon and they stayed until the tank was functional. I cant thank them enough
- DON JAMES CONSTRUCTIONExtremely well. Each new window had to be carefully refitted with the existing hardware. Each window fit perfectly and operated the first time, every time, without requiring any additional adjustments. The crew was the most professional crew that we have hired in the past 20 years, arrived when they said they would, did exactly what was expected and cleaned up promptly when they were done. We highly recommend Don James Construction and will use them again in the future
- American Construction and Development LLCA storm caused a tree to fall on my back deck. The deck was in need of a complete rebuild. Chris was very easy to work with. He came to my home to assess the damage the day after my call which allowed me to submit my insurance claim quickly. He began work on my deck as soon as the claim was approved. Chris is the picture of professionalism. He was punctual. He worked a full 8 plus hour day and completed my porch under his deadline. He found a safety issue related to the old deck and corrected it at no additional charge. He went above and beyond and helped me to clean up my back yard and my gutters. If you are looking for someone who is professional, courteous, and completes the job on time, look no further
- Caldwell Builders.The whole process went over very well, he took time to make sure everything was how i liked it , and finished on time with all his deadlines. He really puts a lot of work into his job, and the it sure shows! I have seen many of the homes he has made and he is very talented i have yet to see one i didnt like. Caldwell Builders has over 30 years of expenience. i would refer them to anyon
- Trent Thrasher ConstructionExcellent , Trent Thrasher handled all the details is crew was very professional. Left my property clean every day. I have had several people stop an commit on it and want to know who built it.
- Warrior Wholesale Homes IncAs Chad Barnette and I have had a previous encounter with great success with locating and gathering information for a mobile home purchase I choose to stop and ask Chad once again along Hwy 69 in Moundville Alabama to help me with secondary residence within a given community. First and foremost let me say when I had my first dealings with Chad was December 2007 for our present residence (which at the time was a thought in process) even back then Chad was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and had a world of patience for my husband and I. And when you are only in a thought of process mindset there are all lot of hurdles to jump. Chad Barnett and his brother, Kevin Barnett (at that time was owner of Ace Excavating Inc) were great from initial contact to final set up of our existing mobile home. You see Chad specializes in pre-owned and foreclosed mobile homes and seeing that I knew what I was in for and my ideal mobile home was sitting on his lot, I honestly had only to convince my husband. My husband is a man who wears many hats so I knew with his abilities, the right mobile home and the right mobile home dealer, the possibilities would be endless. I found Chad initially on the web, called, drove and met Chad. Looked over his lot of pre-owned and foreclosed mobile homes, but there was that one, just that one mobile home that kept rolling around in my head. Two weeks later my husband and I were back in front of Chad speaking details. It was not because of Chad that the final arrangements were finalized in late March 2008, but because of health department stuff with perk testing, then drawing of septic tank and requirements, the permitting and driveway placement. there was then bad weather delayed arrival of home to homestead, things like that. Chad had the right man for our septic needs, his brother Kevin and for mobile home pad as well. So this was a win win situation with our new home. The professionalism that these two men and their crews showed and honored my husband and I with are qualities that you pass on word of mouth to others in your local community. Now with Angies List this makes these referrals that much easier! Warrior Wholesale Homes, Inc should be a stop for all serious mobile home lookers. Not only do I highly recommend Chad and his crew from beginning stages to final set up of your mobile home needs, I am already considering them once again for our secondary homestead solutions. Thank you Chad for your quality in locating, gathering and providing me with my option in yet another mobile home deal! Pricing is always always negotiable with Chad by the way
- Tice Construction IncMr. Tice handled this project in a professional manner from start to finish. He returned phone calls promptly, and finished the work on the agreed-upon date. He even suggested that we wait a few extra days for the wood to cure before painting. The result is a beautiful screened porch that should add value to our home. Pricing was very reasonable as well
House Builders in Russellville
- Business Description:We have over 55 years experience in construction. We pride ourselves on our safety, customer satisfaction, and attention to detail. Our work includes pour in place concrete, foundation, concrete footers, driveways, pour in place walls, basketball courts, decorative finishes, everything HVAC (heating and cooling), wood and composite decks, pole barns, barndominiums, wood fencing, privacy fencing, chain link fencing, tree removal, welding, re-models, and so much more. There is no project to ..Recent Review:Our heat went out due to the weather and he came o it and fixed our heat fast. His service was wonderful so we ended up hiring him for cabinet remodels and they turned out amazing!! Will definitely recommend to friends and familySavannah B.
- Business Description:Holland Homes LLC is a full service residential contracting company for all of your needs. From small repairs to full custom homes and renovations there is no job too big or small. We provide a quality service for all of our valued customers while providing a superior product on all of our projects. Our priority is to achieve full customer satisfaction on every job while building a relationship of trust with every client to ensure a successful job. With great attention to detail on every job,..Recent Review:I need someone to financing my roof no one will do ??no one out there do financing anymore thank you alls steve 01/05/2019 angies list can anyone help me>256-525-0822>1801 dooley ave Anniston,alabamasteve c.
- Business Description:Specializing in construction! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:I called and they responded quickly! Made the call on Friday, Eddy came and gave me an estimate on Saturday. He started work Monday morning and it was finished the next Saturday! Thankful for him and his crew. Also, they cleaned up after themselves each day. I would hardly even have noticed they had been there. I would definitely use them again.Melissa W.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:License Contractor:Quinney Contracting qualified and ready for the job,willing to help others in there time of need.We also know people need the job done and want business's to work with them,we are more than willing and able to work with youRecent Review:I paid him in full on 08-17-2019, and he has yet to complete the repairs. Despite numerous contacts he claims he is too busy to complete the job. He has left an 83 year old house occupant with a leaking roof and unfinished dry wall and the cold weather has arrived. I only selected him from a recommendation from Angie’s listJon A.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR ..Recent Review:The whole process was easy. ETR were quickly responsive to questions. Professionally discussed in related terms test results over the phone. Highly recommend!Kevin F.
- Business Description:Call (866) 919-9018 for an estimate from our construction contractors in Gadsden, AL.
- Business Description:we handle all your construction needs.
- Business Description:Designer and Manufacturer of custom and pre-engineered Red-Iron Steel Frame Homes & Components. Our steel home kits with bolt-together red-iron framing assure your family the strongest, safest, and healthiest choice in new home building today! A Kodiak home is engineered to withstand the average tornado, hurricane, wildfire, earthquake, and with steel, there is no wood for termites to eat or rot. Using steel also provides for a very healthy home with minimizing organic material for mold to gr..
- Business Description:We have 15 years experience in roofing and remodeling. Customer satisfaction is our number 1 proirity. We offer a 5 year labor warranty along with the manufacturers warranty. We also offer free estimatesRecent Review:Great! He has a full schedule with all the projects he has going on. Took a bit longer to come to the house to do the job, but would respond if called or texted him. When the crew came out, they were very friendly and got along great. They were very quick and efficient. Had to get license # for insurance and didnt hesitate to give it unlike other contractorsM H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
What is it about chalet-style homes that feel so inviting and cozy? This article features a history of chalet-style homes, outlines its benefits, details key design elements, and shows how to incorporate a chalet-style design in your home.
How much does it cost to demolish a house? Average prices for demolition vary based on home size, materials, and location. A partial demolition can make a project more affordable than a full house demolition. Keep reading for more.
Find home builders in
- Phil Campbell
- Mount Hope
- Muscle Shoals
- Town Creek
- Bear Creek
- Red Bay
home builders in Russellville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- A & P Services822 fort dale rd
- A House Doctor5717 Dawson Ave
- A Lake Home Services497 Hillabee St
Alexander City, Alabama
- A&W Construction2930 shahan av
- AAA Air Care, Affordable Solar, Duct SaversPO Box 375
- Alfred's flooring and remodeling6932 CRD 29
- American Construction and Development LLC80 Canyon Trail
- America´s Home Place90 Industrial Dr
- Apex Roofing and Construction5800 Henderson Rd
- Artisan Remodelimg and Tile LLC6097 County Rd 81
- Auxiliary Power Systems Inc944 Fall Branch Rd.
- A & P Services
- Backyard Paradise Inc62 Bunker Dr
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Backyard Paradise Inc
- C&D Construction
- Capstone Construction LLC50 W Sunset Dr.
- Carlton & Company63 Darryl Rd
- Charlie's Construction4301 Huntsville rd. 00
- Christian Construction3664 Hawthorne Rd
- Classic Renovations & Contracting LLC100 Aspen lane
- Compass Restoration Group2770 Indian River Blvd
Vero Beach, Florida
- CQI insulation &foam LLC866 pilgrim rd
- Cromeenes Construction3375 County Rd 71
- Custom Roofing And ConstructionPO Box 104
- C&D Construction
- eBidMyJob.com375 Plantation Dr
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Farris Construction105 Skyline Drive
- Farris Construction
- H&H Handyman
1401 W. Main St Tupelo , Mississippi
- Harbor HomesP.O. Box 1673
- HARZO INC6900 Lakeshore Dr
Gulf Shores, Alabama
- Holland Homes Llc421 Opelika Rd
- Horizon Roofing1104 W Spring Street
- Hughes Building Co Inc619 Main St
- Hughes Construction Services LLC11083 E Highway 27
- H&H Handyman
- J Coon Contracting LLC120 Mountain Brook
- J&J Metal Construction250 Pam Ave
- James and Company LLC Antique Timbers & Flooring482 CR-209
- JD Construction Services25 Aldrich Rd
- jim layfield llcpo 929
- Joel McKemie254 Cedar Creek Cir
- Joey Jones Consutruction LLC1101 Highway 77
- J Coon Contracting LLC
- L & S Contracting1330 CR 1727
Holly Pond, Alabama
- Lawson Roofing & Remodeling515 Old Highway 25 W
- Lee Barroll at SWBC Mortgage, Inc5055 Maryland Way Suite 200
- Legacy Lifts LLC6556 State Highway 198
- Lewis LeCroy Drywall3821 Gladden Ln W
- Lightfoot Construction224 highway 144
- Live 2 Build55 Lee Cutoff Rd
Pell City, Alabama
- L & S Contracting
- S & M ROOFING1840 HATTON SCHOOL RD
- Saugahatchee Wood Works684 County Rd 2039
- Service Contracting, LLCPO Box 240157
- Slick's Construction & Flooring1680 Airport Rd
- Snow's RemodelingPo Box 94/ 183 Frank Snow Rd
Mcintosh , Alabama
- South Eastern Claims Specialists4221 Huntsville Rd
- Specialty Contracting and Supplies206 Frank Street
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- S & M ROOFING
- Vargas Construction245 Tar Hill Rd
- Vargas Construction
- WA Construction3993 Duncan Creek Rd
- Waller Roofing2626 County Rd 298
- Watleyconstruction2115 18th St apt33
- Webb Concrete1021 Snow St
- Westville Construction60 Hummingbird Ln
Pell City, Alabama
- Woods Builders4001 Cliff Drive
- WPI Roofing & Construction112 S Pine St Ste 200
- Wylie Builders L.L.C.2054 CR-135
- WA Construction
- Young's Plumbing116 Kenwood Circle
- Young's Plumbing