Looking for general contractor marketing ideas? These actionable tips for contractors will help you book more jobs and build your reputation. Keep reading to learn how to get new leads fast.
Get matched with top home builders in Salem, AL
There are 7 highly-rated local home builders.
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Salem
- Holland Homes LlcAll went very well. Daniel came to my house promptly and professionally to give me a quote in the fall. He came back to leave me with sample shingles and alternate prices. He worked with me schedule-wise in a very considerate manner. I appreciate the work he and his crew completed. They cleaned up after their daily work and at the end of the project
- Holland Homes LlcHe put us in contact with several outstanding sub-contractors, who promptly gave us useful information and cost estimates. They told us cost saving advice even before we employed them. I would advise contacting the company at the beginning of projects to get off on the right foot.
- Holland Homes LlcI have had three homes built. Of all of these, this was without a doubt the best experience. Holland Homes was very professional, honest, punctual, and followed up on everything we agreed to and more. They delivered on all time schedules and communicated in advance on any and all updates. They paid extreme attention to detail and made sure the construction site was in order each day before they left. I would highly recommend Holland Homes ( additions and construction of new homes ) to anyone looking for a company with high integrity, values, attention to detail, and being close their customer understanding their requirements and expectations. They deliver on all fronts!! I will definitely use them again and recommend to all my friends and family
- Builders First SourceI had a very good experience with Builders First Source. I walked in the showroom on a whim and was pleasantly surprised. Teri spent a couple of hours with me, doing all she could to help me find exactly what I was looking for for my new kitchen. I was allowed to bring samples of my top choices home over the weekend so I could see them in my light. Definitely recommend them for your every need in the building or remodeling departments
- BROCK JONES INCIt went slow. But it had been difficult to find workmen who could do the job. Brock was able to coordinate getting the job done, and to handle issues that came up in the process. The finished work was excellent. We love it. It was not done quickly by any means, but phone calls inquiring about the progress were returned promptly. We are happy with the work and would use him again
- ICON RESTORATIONOur insurance company recommended this company. I had never had a large homeowners insurance claim before and knew nothing about roof replacement. I was very skeptical about the fly-by-night companies that showed up to our area after the hailstorm. I wanted an established company that wouldn't disappear after the work was completed. I only had to deal two people during the entire process; the sales person and the project manager. Both were excellent to work with and were very prompt in returing calls and emails. Their team did a great job on the roof
- BM Ennis & Co IncThey were great. They did an excellent job. They were very timely and did very professional work. They were so good that once they finished, we had them do some dry rot and wood and siding on a rental house we have that needed replacing. Their professionalism, attention to detail and timeliness stood out. They did what they said they were going to do when they said they were going to do it. They didn't have to go back and redo anything. It was the way it was supposed to be the first time they did it. The price was really good. We had already looked at having our rental property painted two years ago and that estimate was as much as having these guys do all the work they did. It is very good quality for the money. I will be using them again
- Ledbetter Construction CompanyI was well satisfied with the work done under the house at the kitchen area and have since had new cabinets and a new floor put in. Also the house looks good from the painting and am planning to ask for an estimate for fixing the walls and painting the inside of the house.
- The Letlow Company, LLC; CONSTRUCTION AND DESIGNThey started in November 2011 and they finished up at the end of the year. It was still a little rough and they finished that off and on. They finished on time and had 95% of it done by the end of the year. He took care of everything. I was out of town and couldn't handle any of it. He subbed out the air conditioning plus he has his own contractors, too. They were good but it wasn't cheap; we paid for it. My problem was that I wasn't here and I needed someone I could trust. We had been putting it off for ten years and we finally got it done and I didn't have to worry about it. He's sort of a stickler for doing it right and he made sure it was right. I hope I don't have use them again but I would use them again. I don't want to spend that kind of money again
- J L Thomason General ContractorsMr. Thomason and his crew were all very professional. He was upfront with all costs and did not go over budget. Mr. Thomason went beyond my expectations and his work was beautiful. He had wonderful suggestions and design plans and even finished the project before his estimated deadline.
House Builders in Salem
- Business Description:Specializing in all phases of new construction and remodeling for home, business, bathroom, kitchen, basement, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Very well ,and I will definitely use him again, and highly recommend him to othersDonna C.
- Business Description:Holland Homes LLC is a full service residential contracting company for all of your needs. From small repairs to full custom homes and renovations there is no job too big or small. We provide a quality service for all of our valued customers while providing a superior product on all of our projects. Our priority is to achieve full customer satisfaction on every job while building a relationship of trust with every client to ensure a successful job. With great attention to detail on every job,..Recent Review:I need someone to financing my roof no one will do ??no one out there do financing anymore thank you alls steve 01/05/2019 angies list can anyone help me>256-525-0822>1801 dooley ave Anniston,alabamasteve c.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:The National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) recognizes HoBart Builders, Inc. as a Certified Graduate Remodeler (CGR) and a Certified Aging in Place Specialist (CAPS). By choosing HoBart Builders, you are choosing one of the best remodelers this area has to offer. If you are considering a remodeling project, you have come to the right place. Tell us how we can help you. We want to be your Remodeler
- Business Description:A Small Business focused on providing quality work and building long term relationships with our customers. “We treat your home like our own.” We provide full remodel services room painting, flooring, siding and trim work, Sheetrock, Tile Showers, Tile Backsplash, Tile Flooring, Pressure Washing, Door Installation & MoreRecent Review:Replied immediately with price & repaired the very next day. Work was done exactly as described & I was kept up to date throughout. Very impressed with professionalism & kindness. Would use again!I S.
- Business Description:WE ARE A LICENSED, INSURED ROOFING AND REMODELING COMPANY..PROMPT RELIABLE SERVICE..IN HOUSE FINANCING IS AVAILABLE.. DBA Kevin's Roofing and Remodeling.Recent Review:He did not do the work. took money from me, & we will be going to court . He said he had an AL license, he does not. Promised to give me money he took for a vacation for he & his wife then did not do the work here. I have lots of photos, bills, AL STATE came to see the mess he made, he took mY railings I bought, went in my barns, in my basement, missed a lot of tools- sent a man who was on drugs or drining, I kept telling him, he is not doing what he is suppose to do. Waited until iwas in the hsopital and did everything wrong. Then would not come to see it. Called to say he'd refund what he took, Never haas. Used 6000 of my money to go on vacation with his wife. That was my insurance roofing money. Lied to me over and over againanna W.
- Business Description:Davis Roofing has been taking care of all your roofing needs in Dothan, AL, Birmingham and Columbus, GA since 1965. Whether its emergency roof leak situations or a total roof replacement need, we have you covered.The service department division is on call for clients with roof leaks 24/7 through service dispatch technicians on call. All Emergency, Urgent and Scheduled dispatches are available so that we can better serve our clients fast and efficiently.The roof replacement division works clos..Recent Review:They finally called 2 1/2 weeks after the initial call from me. He stated he would come to my house on Friday after lunch and never showed, didn't even call me to let me know he wasn't coming or to reschedule. Poor way to do businessKelly M.
- Business Description:J & G Home Renovations, Inc of Columbus, GA are home improvement experts with 10+ years experience. We offer affordable rain gutters in a variety of colors. Our home remodeling specialists serves residential and commercial areas. Let us provide all your new construction and repair needsRecent Review:I did not hire this company because they were trying to take advantage of me by over charging me for a metal roof with hidden fasteners. My rental property is a little over 1,000 sq ft with a simple pitched roof. This company quoted me $23,000. Other companies for the same work have quoted $5,000 - $7,000. It is very disappointing when a company engages in overpricing. The owner rational was maybe the roofing materials company got the material cost wrong. If they are expert roofers, they should know this. When I pointed out other lower price quotes, he quickly got off the phone. Maybe because I am a female, he thought that I didn't know and that he take advantage of me by over chargingBridget G.
- Business Description:Trinity Custom Homes, LLCRecent Review:I have never encountered a business worse than this one. My advice to anyone considering Trinity is to run away, but run away fast. I contracted Trinity to build a modest home for us in Harlem. We chose Trinity because their price was much lower than other builders. After closing on the loan, we learned why. Before Trinity had even started on construction, they started hitting us with extra costs. More block - $1700, extra steps - $1800, building permits - thousands of dollars. When we protested that these things should have been included in the original estimate, Trinity refused to build the home after we filed a complaint against them with the Better Business Bureau and left several negative reviews online. Of course this was after we'd closed, so Trinity was already holding tens of thousands of dollars that belonged to us. We would have been happy to walk away at this point, but doing so would have meant a loss of well over $10k in closing costs and other fees. Ultimately, we had to hire an attorney to compel Trinity to finish the home. In the end, we closed on our loan in early June and the house wasn't finished until February. Even though our contract stated that Trinity was supposed to finish the home in 120 days after footers were poured, the footers were poured in August and the house wasn't done until February. The sales guy Ryan, told us on multiple occasions that it almost never took them a whole 4 months to finish a house. The house we got has a ton of shoddy construction that Trinity refused to fix during our walkthrough. The posts on the front porch have gashes in them, but Trinity said they met building code even if they're ugly. One window was shoe-horned into place and cracked the window frame, instead of replacing it Trinity smeared some caulk on the crack that of course just cracked again within a week or two. When Trinity's contractors built steps that didn't come all the way to the ground, they stole several hundred dollars of rock from a pile of rock that was supposed to be used for our driveway to fix the problem. Trinity failed our certificate of occupancy inspection with Columbia County over 9 issues. Their fixes paid zero attention to how they looked cosmetically. Including using white caulk in between a grey box and grey siding. Also, a lot of the posts to the porches weren't even level. Also, all of the finishes are super cheap and there's no way to upgrade. The light fixtures, stove, doors and locks are all things that will likely have to be replaced and discarded. During the process, Trinity asked lots of things of us that other builders never do (between my parents and I, this was our 4th custom home we'd had built) like pulling permits. We had to fill out permits, work with the county and pay for permits. Then Trinity expected us to know construction related items like what the County code was for how close they could dig the well to our property line. When I protested that it wasn't my responsibility to know building codes, they blew up on me. They would tell us at the last minute that a specific permit was needed, and then when it took days or a week to get, act like we were holding things up. Finally, nearly all of our issues arose from dealing with the owner of Trinity homes Jerry Bobek and his yes-man Jim Bartlebaugh. Jerry threatened me with everything from imprisonment to lawsuits for leaving bad reviews. He also told me again and again that Trinity secretly records all conversations with customers and that his Atlanta attorneys would leave me broke and penniless if I didn't do what he said. He told me several times that he had people "looking into me". The guy is completely unhinged and I wouldn't buy a paperclip from him. Also, don't be fooled by the name "Trinity", in my experience there is absolutely nothing Christian about this business, the people who run it or the man who owns itJoshua L.
- Business Description:Main office #: 706-568-3779Recent Review:We purchased our home one year ago. Exactly one year after, we started having issues. Due to the hurricane that passed through, our home had water damage. Come to find out when the home was built the dining room windows were not properly sealed. I had my homeowner's insurance send out an inspector and general contractors who both felt the builders should be able to assist as it was only a year from purchase and due to the way they built the home. I have called Grayhawk multiple times, leaving voicemails, being transferred to the warranty department. Not once did anyone bother to return my call! it's very upsetting that this is how they treat families. They build these homes, that don't sell for cheap, but yet can't bother to return a phone call??? To say that I am disappointed is putting it kindly. I would highly not recommend these buildersYazmin F.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
As a general contractor, knowing what to charge can be difficult. But there are a few pricing models you can use to figure out the best rate. Discover how to come up with a fair price to keep your business thriving year-round.
Want to know how to become a roofing contractor? This growing industry is a fantastic choice for construction beginners and pros looking to gain a new skill. Learn how much roofers make, what licenses you’ll need, and how to find clients fast.
Find home builders in
- Smiths Station
- Phenix City
- Fort Benning
- Fort Mitchell
- West Point
- Waverly Hall
- Pine Mountain
home builders in Salem
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- A Touch of Class3503 Marvyn Parkway
- A&D Painting and Remodeling414 Jefferson St F-618
- A&D Painting and Remodeling 2453 Marthas Loop
- A1contractors8082 Veterans Pkwy
- Absolute remodeling construction 150 Spruce Ln
- America's Roofing Co3980 Veterans Pkwy
- AUBURN & OPELIKA ROOFING CO1206 CHEWACLA RD
- Auburn Home Builders, Inc.1536 Lakewood Pl.
- A Touch of Class
- Caleb's Yard Service & Construction237 Kite Rd
- CANTRELL CONTRACTINGP.O. BOX 4096
- Chris Head Construction402 Lee Rd 281
- Complete Home Care3350 Hopewell Rd.
- Complete Home Services LLC492 lee road 370
- Coverstory Construction707 S Green St
- Caleb's Yard Service & Construction
- Davis Concrete800 Brown Avenue
- Davis Roofing1829 West Main Steet Suite 4
- DMS Construction, LLC.1441 Preston Road
- DONALD BOWLES BUILDERS INCP. O. Box 963
- Donald H. Allen Development, Inc.459 North Dean Road
- Dynabilt TechnologiesPO Box 726
- Davis Concrete
- Elite Restoration and Construction CompanyPO Box 723
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Exact ConstructionPO BOX 3991
Phenix City, Alabama
- Elite Restoration and Construction Company
- FLOWERS/JOHNSON INCPO Box 1688
- FLOWERS/JOHNSON INC
- J L Thomason General Contractors31 Kinnett Dr
Phenix City, Alabama
- J&G Home Renovations4721 Milgen Rd
- JHC Custom Homes LLCPo.Box 127
Pine Mountain Valley, Georgia
- Johnson Builders & Remodeling953 lee rd. 207
Phenix City, Alabama
- Jonathan & Jarrett Inc1997 Chimney Rock Blvd
- J L Thomason General Contractors
- Paint Pros Plus643 Southern Pines Dr
- Peeler Construction1905 40th Street
Phenix City, Alabama
- Powerhouse Complete, LLC2019 Lee Road 379
Smiths Station, Alabama
- Premier Maintenance SolutionsP.O. Box 1142
Phenix City, Alabama
- Project Cost Solutions260 Peachtree St NW Ste 2200
- ProSouth Contracting & Restoration, LLCPO Box 429
- Paint Pros Plus
- R Lucas Construction and Design1340 10th Ave
- R.D.Reynolds Construction Inc.181 Lee Rd. 2006
Phenix City, Alabama
- RANDY PRATHER BUILDING & REMODEL1364 Belinda drive
- RCR Residential Construction & Remodeling LLC702 N 17th St.
- Rolyn Companies561 Thornton Road Suite B
Lithia Springs, Georgia
- RONALD A EDWARDS CONSTRUCTION2920 Oak Cir
- Roof Services CompanyPO Box 1463
- R Lucas Construction and Design
- S & S CONTRACTINGPO Box 932
Warm Springs, Georgia
- Scott's Fence Company2683 Honeysuckle Dr
- Southeastern Construction CoPO Box 8732
- SPRATLIN CONSTRUCTION INC2487 GUNSTON CT
- STAIR SOUTH INC160 SAMMONS PKWY Ste 101
- Stokes Construction39 Terrace Dr
Phenix City, Alabama
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- S & S CONTRACTING
- Tekton Renovations LLC203 Green St
- TeLaCo Construction333 South Lake Drive
- The Letlow Company, LLC; CONSTRUCTION AND DESIGN327 N. ROSS ST. suite 102
- TOM MOORE BUILDER, INC3840 GENTIAN BLVD
- TRI-STATE GENERAL CONTRACTORS & RESTORATION LLC701 28th St
- Trinity Custom Homes1326 Augusta W Pkwy
- Triple B Construction, LLC620 Old Stage Rd
- Tekton Renovations LLC
- Unlimited Drywall & Remodeling, LLC7 Lee Road 489
Smiths Station, Alabama
- Unlimited Drywall & Remodeling, LLC