Finding water in your water heater pan can be a sign of a serious tank leak or a smaller, fixable issue. Consult this list of common water heater problems to determine why you’re finding water in your water heater pan.
Get matched with top rated HVAC companies in Northport, AL
There are 14 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Northport
- Banks Quarles Plumbing Heating CoolingPerfect! Chris and Kevin came out and had it fixed in no time. You couldn't ask for better work or workers. Definitely request them for anyone you need!
- G & A Heating and CoolingMr. Walton identified the problem and fixed it. I have used him for many years but never got around to writing a review. I appreciate his professionalism, the quality of his work, the care he takes in covering up the work area with plastic, his attention to detail, his clean up after the job is completed, and his follow up contact. I would highly recommend his services if you have cooling and heating issues in the Tuscaloosa, AL or surrounding area
- Freedom Heating & CoolingI called them to get a second opinion on a price quote to replace one of four AC units in my home. I also asked them to clean all ducts in my newly purchased home. I was so happy with their professionalism (the inspector showed me much more than the first company) that I decided to use their services even though they were more expensive. I even showed them the price quote from the first company and they actually lowered their price to get closer to my first quoted price. They were able to immediately schedule a crew that arrived the next day (30 minutes early!) and completed the work within 4 hours. They also did a great job on cleaning my ducts/HVAC system since it covered 3 floors and 33 vents! I will definitely use them again
- Freedom Heating & CoolingThey identified the problem and I had contract with them to replace it that same day. They had somebody there and they did a great job. They got it all taken care of the same day so I was very happy and pleased. When they came out and inspected it and condemned it I made a couple of other calls but they just seemed to be the good priced and they took care of it that day
- Freedom Heating & CoolingIt was an Angie's List Big Deal that I purchased. It went well. The price of the service wasn't unreasonable and the price of the unit was on par. The service was excellent. Both the technician and the sales guy were very nice, professional and easy to work with. I've had other A/C guys come out before and the guy from Freedom was by far the most knowledgeable and professional
- Freedom Heating & CoolingTechnician arrived on time and did complete inspection, tune-up and cleaning of system. Was very polite and explained exactly what he found. He found a leak in the evaporator coil and said he could have his boss come over and explain options and costs of either repairing or replacing the system. His boss arrived and talked to me about the different options and costs. The option I was interested in was being able to replace the coil with an exact match to the system but that failed because he was unable to locate the correct matching coil for the system. My system is still cooling so I have time to decide what avenue I will take. But I did like working with Freedom Heat and Cooling and will use them again
- Freedom Heating & CoolingThey completed the job in a very timely manner. Jeremy was very professional and knowledgable. I would highly recommend this company.
- Freedom Heating & CoolingThey came out and provided a free estimate on replacing a unit. When he came out to do the estimate he noticed that one of the wires were loose. He fixed that for me free of charge.
- A BETTER SVC CO LLCThey have been very helpful and are really good people. They have given excellent advice which has saved us money. They are honest and we would highly recommend them.
- Jolly Heating & Air Conditioning IncExcellent experience. They arrived on time , were very careful about not causing any damage to furniture carpet pu any household items. Work was fast and professional, they cleaned up behind themselves and we are very satisfied and wpold call them again.
Top Rated HVAC Companies in Northport
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Birmingham! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while crea..Recent Review:Met with John Maenza this morning at my house. He did a great presentation, helping us to look at all the features of champion windows. I had done my homework on potential problems and he answered my question with courtesy and treated us with respect. By the time he left we felt confident in him and the companyGodelieve B.
- Business Description:We have been serving Birmingham and the surrounding community since 1987. Our main goals are quality work and reliable service. Asked what single attribute distinguishes Sentry, Charlie Conklin, owner and president, doesn't hesitate in responding, "Follow-up". The royal blue shield emblazoned with "Comfort Guard" is the symbol of Sentry's commitment to, as Conklin puts it, "taking the time to do every job right the first time and then going the extra mile to ensure that our customers stay sat..
- Business Description:Banks Quarles Plumbing Heating Cooling & ElectricalRecent Review:Perfect! Chris and Kevin came out and had it fixed in no time. You couldn't ask for better work or workers. Definitely request them for anyone you need!Max M.
- Business Description:Freedom Heating and Cooling is a full service air conditioning and heating contractor with the ability to service and install HVAC systems. In addition to scheduled service checks, repairing of existing equipment, and installation of new equipment, we can help you find ways to reduce your energy bills. We have an extensive history of repair service on all brands of central air conditioning and heating systems
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:2 Aces provides quality Heating, Air Conditioning, and Ventilation installation and services at reasonable prices. We are owner-operated and get a friendly face at the door each visit! Referral program offered!
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:Shady company, look elsewhere. I went with them based on price and that they were “highly rated”. According to the estimator, I needed 1 truck. When moving day came, they couldn’t fit everything in 1 truck. In fact, it wasn’t just a little bit leftover, but quite a bit. They had someone come out the next day to pick it all up and would later pack it on 2 pallets at their warehouse that I had to pay to ship across country. I didn’t have any other options since we had to be out of the house and were moving long distance. The items on the truck made it on time and safely. It was the pallets that never arrived. When I finally called to check the status (2 weeks after they were picked up), I found out they were just sitting in the warehouse and weren’t shipped yet. They hadn’t even gotten an estimate of the cost. Then they gave the wrong phone number to the 3rd party company that was transporting it so they couldn’t arrange delivery because they couldn’t get in touch with me. Finally the day came to have it delivered (6 weeks after pickup) and the 3rd party transport company asked if I had packaged the pallets up myself. I said no, the professional movers did that we paid. He said it was one of the worst jobs he’s ever seen and kept telling me it’s just items and they can be replaced. He also made a point to give me detailed instructions on how to file a claim for broken items because he knew things would be broken. The 3rd party transport company pays for 100% replacement value but normally works with the shipper, not receiver. I filed a claim with the transport company anyways and reached out to All Service Moving on it. All Service Moving said they would pay me the full amount right away if I signed the incident waiver signing away my rights. This included not holding All Service Moving responsible for anything related to the damage as well as not be able to post any negative review, rating, post about them. I’m sorry, what?!?! Due to their negligence and incompetent job, items were damaged and I can’t share that to prevent others from experiencing the same? Obviously, I refused to sign. I kept my claim with the transport company. Although our claim settlement was only 1/3 of what I was asking for, I’d rather receive the lower amount and still be able to write this review so others are warned. Let this be your warning to run away, far away from this companyLisa O.
- Business Description:.Anderson Plumbing, Heating & Electrical is a trustworthy plumbing, heating, cooling, and electrical company in Demopolis. Founded in 1982, they have been delivering quality services for over 35 years. Their team of friendly technicians is not only certified and insured, but background checked and screened for customer safety. They can handle projects big or small, from leaky pipes to furnace installations to electrical safety inspections. Anderson provides free estimates as well as upfront p..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful HVAC contractor articles
Hydronic baseboard heaters use water to distribute radiant heat. This makes them more energy-efficient and cost-effective than conventional electric types. Learn more about hydronic baseboard heaters and the pros and cons of their operation.
Is your furnace on its last legs or should it last many more years? Here’s how long a furnace should last, plus get tips on how to extend its life.
HVAC Contractors in Northport, AL
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 2 Aces Heating and Cooling LLC910 River Loop
- 2 Aces Heating and Cooling LLC
- A BETTER SVC CO LLC9020 SANDERS FERRY RD
- AD Moore5804 Dove Creek Ave
- Adams Heating & Cooling3321 University Blvd E
- Air Doctor7719 Bellefield Drive East
- Air-Tech of TuscaloosaP.O.Box 7
- Aire Serv of Tuscaloosa3933 Rice Mine Rd NE Ste 120
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- Anderson Plumbing, Heating & Electric, Inc.203 West Washington St.
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- A BETTER SVC CO LLC
- eComMerchantSolutions (eCMS)10151 SE Sunnyside Rd Suite 495
- eComMerchantSolutions (eCMS)
- Gregg Service Co2908 20th Ave
- Gregg Service Co
- Indoor Air Cleaning & Service Co Inc14185 Chapel Park Dr
- Indoor Air Cleaning & Service Co Inc
- Jolly Heating & Air Conditioning Inc2403 10th Street
- Jolly Heating And Air Conditioning Inc2403 10th St
- JONES HEATING AC PLUMBING & ELECTRICAL12577 COVERED BRIDGE RD
- Just Chillin Air Conditioning Service-Repair11914 cotton circle
Mc Calla, Alabama
- Just restaurant maintenance3452 Oak Bend Rd
- Jolly Heating & Air Conditioning Inc
- Krell Distributing Co Inc211 Herald Place
Syracuse, New York
- Krell Distributing Co Inc
- MC KELVEY MECHANICAL INC5240 KAULOOSA AVE
- MC KELVEY MECHANICAL INC
- One Call Services Inc12480 Tierce Patton Rd
- One Call Services Inc
- Sam's Handyman Service11265 Red Oak Dr
- Sanford Service Co4201 68th Ave
- Second Nature (Formerly FilterEasy)333 Fayetteville St
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Semper Fi Heating & Air, AL # 15081PO Box 274
- Sentry Heating, Air, Plumbing & Generators2490 Rocky Ridge Rd
- Slim's Service Company6914 University Blvd E
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Stroho4801 Woodway
- Summit HVAC200 Main St
- Sam's Handyman Service