A BETTER SVC CO LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since July 2010

Our name says it all. We strive to be a cut above all other service providers in the heating and air conditioning industry. We are full service providers with on call personnel for after hours emergencies. Our basic service call is $80.00 - this covers 45 minutes on the job. We are authorized heat pump dealers through Alabama Power Company and authorized split system installers through Alagasco. Our Primary line is TRANE with a secondary line of Rheem equipment. Please call if you have any questions regarding our service maintenance agreements. We look forward to hearing from YOU!!...

Erby Mechanical

Erby Mechanical

At Erby Mechanical , pride our company on reliability, great communication, quality working a timely matter. I'm an expert in my trade and will do my best to keep you well educated as I can on your particular task. I look forward to earning your business.

03/25/2019

They have been very helpful and are really good people. They have given excellent advice which has saved us money. They are honest and we would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have serviced my HVAC system for the past 7 years.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much for this review! We always strive to take care of our customers, however, it is always nice to get feedback from our customers. We look forward to working with you in the future! Best Regards, Linda J. Crowder

08/10/2014

Service was prompt and courteous. Cost was reasonable based on past experience with other heating and A/C contractors. Answering service with service available after hours. I will definitely use their services again! Note: service was for two units, heating and A/C, included replacing some parts.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual service and maintenance

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much for the review of our company, [member name removed]! We always hope to perform in a manner that will please our customers and assure future business. Very grateful for the review and look forward to taking care of your heating and cooling needs for many years to come. Best Regards, Linda J. Crowder

06/03/2014

Crew showed up right on time and had the work completed in less than an hour. Guys were friendly and knew what they were doing. The system is running well and the problem is cured.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced motor in compressor of central air unit

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the review and assessment of our work. We value all of our customers, and always appreciate feedback on work performed. Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future! Best Regards, Linda J. Crowder

01/08/2014

Called because they were given a good rating on Angie's list.  I understood it was the coldest day on record and that a lot of people were without heat and that I would need to wait for someone to arrive.  They told me that it would be around 1pm before someone could make it to the house.  3pm came and went so I called. The lady told me they were going as fast as they could and that a lot of peopl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Were suppose to come out and look at our heat pump because it stopped working on the coldest day on record!

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

We regret that the customer had such a negative feeling about our company. We were working our calls as quickly as possible. The customer did not indicate she had no heat, she indicated her unit needed refrigerant. As a new customer all of her information was taken and she was logged into the route in the zone where her address is located. Dispatching of calls on a high volume and as the customer ...

01/03/2014

Called at 7:30am, Thomas was on-scene at 9am.  Quickly identified bad fan unit and replaced with new fan and capacitor with new parts on-hand in his truck.  Checked coolant and added a few pounds.  Thomas was very professional, honest, knowledgeable and helpful with answering questions.  History: He was on the same work crew that did a larger HVAC equipment changeout in my home 10 years ago.  Impr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Checked malfunctioning heat pump fan motor for homeowner, first thing on the morning after New Years Day.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Full Service Heating Ventilating and Air Conditioning Installation both residential and commercial. New construction and existing. Trane Dealers

Check, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover