Stephens Roofing & Repair

Founded 1981 • With Angi since March 2012

Stephens Roofing and Repair is a full service Contractor specializing in shingle roofs. We have been servicing Enterprise, AL and it's surrounding areas for many years and are dedicated to giving our customers the highest quality possible to both Military and civilian alike. We also work with your insurance company to assist you with your claim and to take the stress off of you. No job is too big or too small for us to handle. We offer a 15 year written labor warranty with 30 thru 50 year architect style shingles. TAMKO shingles have a 10 year algae resistant warranty and 110 MPH wind warranty. Your labor warranty is also transferable should you sell your home....

Smart Wash

Smart Wash

At Smart Wash we provide a customer service beyond what you have experienced. From uniformed employees who truly love what they do to our attention to detail when covering outlets and protecting your property before cleaning. We know you will love your beautiful clean home again.

06/11/2017

Did an awesome job and explained everything and even did some extra repair. Comes with a labor and parts warranty. UNFORTUNATELY Ron closed the business down when his son fell and was killed, terrible loss. Problem for me is my roof is leaking and my warranty is worthless. Feel sorry for all the people that he put out of work also. Have tried to contact him but phone and Facebook are shut down

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof was 28 years old and needed to be replaced and fixed

01/14/2014

I would hire them again in a heartbeat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
These folks go beyond.  They explained everything and gave me options in service and price.  Did extra work beyond the estimate after they found some problems.

CATEGORY decks,garage doors,remodeling,replacement windows,chimney repair,house painters

01/06/2014

They explained everything and gave me options for service and price.  Worked around the rain days and made sure everything was taken care of.  Kept me informed and up to date on their progress despite me being in another state. I wish they did more than roofs, I would hire them for just about anything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
tear off 27 year old roof, repair wood chimney, replace planking and install ridge vents and new roof

07/15/2013

He's just really reliable. He does an excellent job. He did a really good job about taking pictures of everything so our insurance company ended up paying a lot for the old roof. He's really trustworthy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stephens Roofing & Repair came out and replaced the roof and windows for us. He also painted.

CATEGORY roofing,replacement windows,house painters

07/15/2013

We contacted Stephen's Roofing and Repair on Wednesday afternoon. He, and one of his employees came to our home around 11:30 Thursday morning and fixed the leak. Very satisfied with the service of this company and would recommend them to friends and family. Very good service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a leak around an air vent on roof. He recognized the problem and fixed promptly. I cannot quote a price yet as he is coming back to do some other work for us and we will pay then.

CATEGORY roofing

Roofing, remodeling, flooring, framing, carpentry, some masonry, window and door replacement, painting, gutters, soffit, fascia, siding & garage doors. ROOF CLEANING

If you need a service that we do not offer we would be happy to make a recommendation.