Brick and stone are some of the strongest construction materials. With proper maintenance, your masonry might even outlive you. Here’s how to get started.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Fort Payne, AL
There are 1 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Fort Payne
- Juan Garza Masonry and ConcreteJuan and his team did excellent work from start to finish. Very professional and communicative. I had no issues, which has been rare in Tuscaloosa.
- Dennis Green MasonryThe experience was great. They were professional, prompt, and the price is reasonable. They were timely, fast and the clean up was great.
- North Alabama BuildersRemodeled kitchen, living room, master bed and bath. Excellent job! Planning on using them again to add on a screened in porch.
- Masonry SolutionsExcellent. Everything was exactly as expected and we were very pleased with the work. Would hire again!
- Eaton's Fine Masonry/CarpentryHe was saying it took him an hour to get to the house, that he did not like the ride. He did a really good job though. I wasn't there. I had someone there that care takes the house. He sent pictures, and another person go up there, and everything was ok, fine. He sent me pictures while he was doing stuff. It was reasonable price. I think he had to put down paint for stains first. Patched anything that didn't look right. He repaired any rotten wood. He was good about that stuff. He was good, he answered all the time. He was always up there on time. He was good about answering things. He was going to send me stuff, to show he was bonded. I didn't ask for it, but it gave it to me. He emailed and photos he sent
- Tip Top Masonry IncVery pleased with the professionalism of this company. The bid was slightly higher than other bids received. I considered not taking the bid due to this. But I contacted the local brickyard for a list of masons. The owner told me that this was the contractor that he would use and that he guaranteed I would be satisfied with the finished product. He said I would get what I paid for and he was right. Since my project was completed, I have spoken to others that have used this company and no one had a negative comment. Will certainly use this company for future projects
- Maine Bathroom RemodelingI cannot say enough good things about Erik and his team. They always show up on time and do a GREAT job. He has a calendar on his phone and he doesn't double-book, so when he tells you he'll be there Wednesday morning at 8, he's there. Another thing I truly appreciated was that Erik takes the time to explain everything that needs to be done and how his team plans to accomplish their goals. He also gives you a realistic estimate of the time it will take to do the work. If Erik weren't a phenomenal contractor, he would have made an excellent teacher because he makes sure you understand what his team is doing and why. He and his guys are personable and professional and always left the house as clean as they found it, which is especially impressive given the fact that two of the days they were working it was pouring rain. I would heartily recommend Sweet Home Repairs to anyone. They are honest men and true home experts who make sure that things get done right the first time
- Maine Bathroom RemodelingThis is the second time I have called this company. They have responded quickly each time; however, they have been too busy (i.e., booked for months ahead) and could not help me. Also, they did not propose to do what I needed, which was some retiling around a bath tub. Instead, they proposed to redo the entire bathroom. They have a good reputation and I am sure they would have done a good job, but it wasn't what I neede
- J Fielding Masonry and ConcreteThey poured too quickly on a hot day and couldn't keep up with the hand/detail work. This work was performed in mid-May. They left trash in the finished concrete. The concrete cracked within two days even though it was cut. They returned and tried to patch the concrete where there where large holes in the finish but the concrete patches don't match. They scuffed the white edge of pool trying to sand off the edges after they were finished. They actually spilled liquid concrete into the pool while they were pouring it. It was a mess. Now we will have to resurface the concrete or stain it to cover up the color differences. We will also have to paint the white edging around the pool to repair where they scuffed it to the metal. This is a no no with a salt water pool. Truly a mess
- J Fielding Masonry and ConcreteThe room and retaining walls seemed to be well built but after the first rain we found the walls of the room had not been properly waterproofed and water would seep through the walls and pool on the floor. After this rain one of the retaining walls started to sink down. I contacted the contractor and after a few weeks he came back and took the wall down and rebuilt it. Unfortunately, he did not do anything to improve the wall so the next time it rained the wall started to sink again. Then the other two retaining walls started to sink. From 12/12/13 until 1/14/14 I tried to get the contractor to come back to discuss the problems but after 1/14/14 he stopped answering my calls and texts. I finally had to hire another contractor to repair the retaining walls and he found that the walls had not been built to the manufactures specifications
Masonry Contractors in Fort Payne
- Business Description:ECS is a Full Service Exterior Solutions Company specializing in Certified Roofing, Professional Siding, Decks, seamless gutters and Interior/Exterior painting installations. Locally Owned and Operated. Over 23 years of experience Our main focus is to Provide each customer with quality material options, professional and certified installations by experienced personnel, and customer service excellence that provides peace of mind from the initial project assessment to the final project completi..Recent Review:Incredible group of people to work with!!! They replaced my rotten soffit and fascia, installed new guttering and painted entire surface. Even working in direct sunlight, and extremely high temperatures, they took their time to make sure every aspect of the job was done correctly and every problem that I had was repaired. As impressed as I was with the quality of their work and work ethic, I was just as impressed with the job site upon completion. There wasn’t a nail, sliver of wood or even scraped paint chip left when they finished. During the entire process, they worked flawlessly as a team and as one part of the job was finished, someone else followed with the next portion of the job. I highly recommend all of these people and would like to give a HUGE shout-out to Robert, Brenda and Danielle for putting up with my endless, and probably silly, questionsJennifer G.
- Business Description:I have been operating as a trustworthy masonry contractor in Calera, AL for over 27 years. Working with a wide range of bricks and natural stones, I can create various structures and pavements. But you can also hire Kelley Enterprises for repair or restoration work with unequivocal results. I provide brickwork, stonework, and tile installation services. Give us a call today for a free estimateRecent Review:Excellent job, work properly they're amazing, work professional.charles t.
- Business Description:Southern-Home Structural Repair Specialists is a team of professionals committed to serving our customers & home owners with a full range of quality foundation repair services provided promptly and at a fair and competitive price! Founded in 1996, Garland Caudle brings to its customers app. 41 years of experience in the residential floor, foundation, and basement wall repair businessRecent Review:My first inspection appointment was in early July 2020. Matt showed up to inspect and was very polite but was unable to inspect entire crawl space because of narrow clearance. He took pictures and measurements and recommended some things we could do to make the foundation more secure. I was told to expect a quote with pictures on Monday. After not hearing anything from him for 3 MONTHS after emailing him through the website and leaving messages on the office answering machine. Finally heard back from Matt on October 14th, and I agreed to another inspection with him bringing along another smaller sized worker that would be able to inspect the entire crawl space. Second inspection was November 5th 2020, they were very polite and found a few more things that could be improved. I was told to expect a quote on Friday. It is now December 7th and I have yet to hear anything from this company. Very frustrating and I will not be using them in the futureTara J.
- Business Description:Specializing in Decorative Concrete
- Business Description:Welcome serving Alabama since 2010 At JD Construction Services we offer only the best in quality workmanship and professional courtesy.We take jobs of all sizes,from small properties to large sites in both residential and commercial settings.Our goal is to provide a stress free landscaping service to all of our customers.Customer satisfaction is our highest priority and will always be.We are proud to offer our commercial clients a wide range of services simplifying their ability to get commer..
- Business Description:Painting & Remodeling and Handy Man
- Business Description:Building construction services, we can do it all, Masonry, Roofing, Framing, Decks, Drywall, Electrical, Duct work, Drains,
- Business Description:Hello i am a representative for assurance. We would like to thank you first off for your your interest in reading our company description. we have been a founded company on americas trust, we understand the times are tough and money is tight right now so every job we do is different. We have a wide range of options and prices, every job is different. Every customer has different needs we try to please all the publics needs. We have a wide variety of payment options, our usual procedure is hal..
- Business Description:L & T Masonry
- Business Description:Roger Lewis and Son Masonry is a masonry contractor from Orrville, AL, delivering wide range of services, such as Masonry, Plumbing, Painting, Tile and Stone Work, Carpentry, Concrete and Cement work to the residents in the area. Plumbing, Painting, Tile Work, Carpentry, Concrete Work Marion Junction AL, Beloit AL, Crumptonia AL, Safford AL, Browns A
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick steps are a timeless addition to your home with durable materials that can last a lifetime. We review your cost to replace brick front door steps here.
This guide will help you add up all of the cinder block wall costs, including materials and labor. The type of wall, such as a garden fence or retaining wall, and the dimensions of the wall change the total blockwork price.
Find masonry contractors in
masonry contractors in Fort Payne
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B & R Construction Maintenance521 Old Hwy 75
- Batts' Chimney Services501 McAllister Road
- Bevis Builders118 Stoney Creek Dr.
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Brock Custom Stone Masonry LLCPobox 21065
- B & R Construction Maintenance
- Contracting Alabama Oncall4100 Brecon Cir
- Contracting Alabama Oncall
- Flo Masonry3008 Chelsea Ln SW
- Flo Masonry
- Home Town Painting & Remodeling5084 Co Rd 104
- Home Town Painting & Remodeling
- Morris Masonry Construction505 Lakeview Dr
- Morris Masonry Construction
- Ross Construction Services LLC103 Hickory Hill Dr
Estill Springs, Tennessee
- Ross Construction Services LLC
- Scott Construction LLCP.O. Box 1506
Pell City, Alabama
- Snow's RemodelingPo Box 94/ 183 Frank Snow Rd
Mcintosh , Alabama
- Southern-Home Structural Repair Specialists731 3rd Ave N
- StellarDrewsArtwork2670 Englenook Rd
- Stop Leak Waterproofing LLCPO Box 1692
- Scott Construction LLC
- Weiss Lake Masonry431 Big Nose Dr
- Weiss Lake Masonry