Charlie's Home Services

Founded 2015 • With Angi since June 2016

Finding time for home repair projects can be a real choir! Better to call Charlie's Home Services for professional service at a reasonable price. With the right tools and expertise our hardworking staff will get the job done right....

Flippo's Restoration & Maintenance

Flippo Restoration and Maintenance, LLC is a full service plumbing company. We offer total repairs, mitigation and restoration. Whether you're floors or ceilings need to be cut open to access plumbing or you have extensive water damage - we will come in and remove all damaged material, repair the plumbing issue and then repair the structure like walls, ceilings, floors, cabinets as well.

BFE Construction

Providing quality service since 2009! We have Licensed and Certified Plumbers and Electricians that can handle any job no matter how large or small. We also specialize in flooring. We can also cut down trees that may cause damage to power lines. Anything you need, give us a call!

Craftmaster Plastering And Stucco Inc.

Craftmaster Plastering And Stucco Inc. is a family business with 3 generations, (95 years) of experience of Plastering And Stucco. Other services we offer are closely related to stucco and Interior plastering are, concrete leveling and repair, and drywall. The level of professionalism and customer satisfaction we give cannot be beat with 10 foot pole. We guarantee our work with a 15 year warranty because we proudly display our work and namesake with our slogan, "Serving the tri-state all our life".

06/12/2019

Never heard back from him

Description of Work
No Mmmmmmmmmmm

12/12/2016

Very well.

Description of Work
Various items around my house needed tending to including replacing the duct work for my dryer

11/14/2016

Very nice young men. Professional and efficient and polite.

Description of Work
Replaced vent on dryer and cleaned the vent for safety. Cleared out clog in air conditioning system, hung pictures and changed a ceiling lightbulb.

06/22/2016

Rick handled everything in a efficient and professional way. He looked at the job and quickly supplied me with estimatesome on several different things I requested free of charge. He did part of the work, at my request, and then returned two or three weeks later to do other items on my estimate. He worked around my new tenants schedule which was quite inflexible, I must mention, definitely making ...

Description of Work
Painted a large deck on back of home and checked plumbing issues. He and his crew resurfaced all three bathroom ceilings removed all mildew and then put a semi-gloss sealant to prevent a recurrence. He also pressure washed the exterior of the home.

Category drywall,handyman service,plumbing,pressure washing,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

06/14/2016

It went very well. He showed up on time, completed the job quickly and worked around my renter's schedule. He was very professional and cleaned up after himself.

Description of Work
Rick repaired a roof leak, took care of the inside he also repaired some other things on the building.

Category handyman service

Carpentry, interior & exterior repairs, wood rot, kitchen & bath remodels, light plumbing, electrical, decks, fences, pressure washing, doggie doors, window & door replacements.