Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Cullman, AL
There are 7 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Cullman
- True RainThe owner seemed very knowledgeable and gave me a quote, but although I called him many times to schedule, he would not return my phone calls. I even asked him to let me know if he could not do the job and he never responded.
- DSLD LAND MANAGEMENT CODSLD completely overhauled our yard. From the very first meeting, David Sharp had a vision for our lawn and walked us through every step. We could not get grass to grow and he knew exactly what to do. He cut down a dozen trees to allow for more sunlight, grated our front and backyard, added a retaining wall, laid sod and voila!... We have a yard to be proud of and one our kids can actually play in. Great investment read less
- ACE Tree ServiceAdam and his guys were out at the house after a storm. His Contractor friend Johnny with SouthFace Renovations(205.570.1818) used ACE to do the work. They took his crane and equipment and went to work. Got everything done right on time and budget. When he was done, others needed help in the neighborhood and he helped them free of charge. His employees are awesome and aren't your typical snaggle toothed tree guys. They are young studs just doing what they love. He uses top notch equipment and has a great demeanor about him so he's really easy to deal with and a straight shooter. Thanks ACE!!! read less
- ACE Tree ServiceThe project went very, very well. Adam and Eugene helped us design the irrigation and landscaping around a variety of limitations: what we like, our limited budget, what grew well based in each bed (based on shade/sun), etc. They communicated well with us, kept us up-to-date on timeframes and schedule, and did excellent work. As with any project, we did run into a few issues through the process, but they were responsive to our concerns and quick to address them. More than anything, though, I appreciated Adam and his team's flexibility. We were somewhat designing the project as it progressed and naturally evolved (e.g. we didn't know exactly what our options we be in our back and side beds until we removed everything), and they were helpful in educating us on plant and other options as we went, always keeping in mind our budget. I am happy to recommend Adam and ACE read less
- Myers Landscape and Tree ServiceThe work was done very professionally and looks great. Adam went above and beyond what we had agreed upon by checking the entire sprinkler system to ensure there were no other issues. I know now that it will be ready for the hot summer weather.
- Myers Landscape and Tree ServiceWhen we bought our house in 2015, we knew our backyard was going to need a major makeover. It was terribly eroded, little to no grass and there was virtually no sun light because of the trees. With this being a very expensive project, I took the time to get a number of quotes. The day I met with Adam, I knew he was the one I was going to with because I felt very comfortable in discussing the project with him. The one thing about Adam is that he's responsive, which seems to be a problem in his industry. I had reached out to multiple companies and it took an act of congress to get them to respond, which was extremely frustrating. Adam was always responsive and when there were weather delays, Adam would always call me and let me know he wasn't coming out. The theme here is that his communication skills were excellent! I am amazed at the work he did and how he has transformed my disaster of a backyard into stunning and gorgeous landscape. It's nice to have friends over and not be embarrassed by our backyard anymore. The backyard now looks like something you'd see in a magazine and that's because of his quality workmanship. I highly recommend Myers Landscapes read less
- Myers Landscape and Tree ServiceAdam, David, and the crew were excellent. Very professional. Quality work, at a fair price. They really took pride in their work which is very hard to find anymore. I would definitely recommend them and they will be the first I call if and when I need some more work done. Thanks guys. And remember, 1/2 of a 1/4 is an 1/8. : read less
- RAINWAGON IRRIGATION INCWHAT AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE! THEY WERE HERE TO REPAIR VERY QUICKLY AFTER CALLING (WITHIN 1-2 HOURS). I WOULD CERTAINLY RECOMMEND TO ANYONE NEEDING REPAIR WORK OR EVEN NEW SYSTEM PUT IN. VERY PROFESSIONAL!
- Elliott Irrigation Company IncWent very well. They were fast and punctual and seemed to know what they were doing. Minor glitch: they initially tried to repair one solenoid, but that didn't work, so they had to replace after all. But they really didn't pad the bill for that and it didn't take them long. We'll see if it's all still working next month, but for now I am very pleased read less
- True RainThey did quote having to install a new controller early on but did not need that when they started working. They dropped the price to match not doing installation of the controller. The price seemed a bit high but I did not shop around. They knew what they were doing and were good honest guys to work with read less
Irrigation Systems Installers in Cullman
- Business Description:Historical Homecrafters offers FIXED PRICE contracts for the following services: Home Plan Design Services, Home Site Evaluation, Home Construction, Landscape Face lift / Upgrade services. We specialize in designing and constructing homes that were originally built between 1750-1900. We also offer Storm Safe Rooms and Energy Efficiency Packages for our new homes that can reduce your homes utility bills by 50%. Our remodeling projects regularly include Basement finishes as well as Kitchen and .. read lessRecent Review:We had been working with an architect, considering whether to remodel or start from scratch. James Wagnon, owner and founder of Historical, was very helpful during that phase with price estimates and descriptions of challenges we would face in remodeling and expanding, which convinced us appropriately that we would be better off replacing the old cabin. Everyone agreed, including the architect, once James explained all the issues. The architect’s designs were significantly beyond our price range, however, so we put the project on hold. James stayed in touch with us and told us he thought he could deliver most of what we wanted within our price range, so we started working on plans with him. He produced new plans himself which required many long conversations. He was extremely patient as we worked up all the details of the new house, also offering great advice based on his experience. He wouldn’t start work, and didn’t charge anything for all of his time on the front end, until we had negotiated a firm price on the completed house which could only be changed through a well organized and transparent change order process. Once the contract was settled, James immediately started work and delivered us a beautiful new house with 3000 square feet of heated and cooled space over 4500 feet of space under roof in 7 1/2 months. He was totally hands on, always available to discuss issues, and made changes as necessary; in every case, he was able to tell us the cost in time and money of any change we contemplated to the original plan. We really enjoyed working with James and were impressed at every turn by his organization, his work ethic, and his integrity. My wife’s only complaint about James was that he was so committed to his schedule of completion, which he met, that she felt pressure from him to meet with designers to pick out colors, cabinets, hardware, etc. He has also been thorough and committed to resolving all punch list items, which are inevitable in a project of this size. We recommend James absolutely without qualification for any job of any size he is willing to take on read lessWill R.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin read lessRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks Matthew read lessTyrone G.
- Business Description:Modern professional automatic sprinkler repair / installation & landscape lighting. We provide free estimates our prices and customer service cannot be matched. Senior Discount: $100Recent Review:The owner seemed very knowledgeable and gave me a quote, but although I called him many times to schedule, he would not return my phone calls. I even asked him to let me know if he could not do the job and he never responded read lessNancy L.
- Business Description:Here at the Green Team we specialize in lawn care, lawn maintenance, tree trimmings, and gardening. We can do anything we set our minds to! Thank you for reviewing our page and we hope to hear from you!Recent Review:The Green Team did great work and were easy to get in touch with. They went out of their way to find a crepe myrtle in the specific shade I requested. I'd recommend them and use them for similar work in the future read lessLauren M.
- Business Description:DSLD Land Management is a full service design/build landscape contractor firm located in Birmingham, AL. We are a family owned and operated company and pride ourselves in exceptional quality workmanship, consistently exceeding the expectations of our clients. During our initial consultation all on site factors are considered from function to form, with special emphasis given to economy and value added work read lessRecent Review:DSLD completely overhauled our yard. From the very first meeting, David Sharp had a vision for our lawn and walked us through every step. We could not get grass to grow and he knew exactly what to do. He cut down a dozen trees to allow for more sunlight, grated our front and backyard, added a retaining wall, laid sod and voila!... We have a yard to be proud of and one our kids can actually play in. Great investment read lessKelly P.
- Business Description:North Alabama Builders was established in 1989. Owner, Brent Davis, has 20 years experience in the construction industry. North Alabama Builders is a family owned and operated company providing personal services based on individual needs. Our goal is to meet your expectations in quality and workmanship read lessRecent Review:Spoke once, then messaged address and rough specs for jon and my contact information. - Neer heard back.Warren W.
- Business Description:Does your plumbing company solve your plumbing problems? At Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® your complete satisfaction with both our service and plumbers is 100% guaranteed. Our on-time guarantee is one of the best in the country, and backed by highly skilled plumbers that are expertly trained and experienced to exceed your expectations. Simply put, when you choose Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® for all your plumbing problems, you can’t lose read lessRecent Review:They did a great job for us and got to us quickly.Brooke B.
- Business Description:Classic Gardens & Landscape, Inc. was founded in January of 1990. Previously in the same location was another landscape/garden center that Mike had worked with for five years. When that business left they took everything with them. Mike and Ann started over from scratch. The name Classic was chosen to signify the quality type of garden center that Mike & Ann had envisioned. But a name alone does not a garden center make. Questions were asked, “What is most important to customers that shop at .. read lessRecent Review:Premium cost, failed to meet expectations When visiting my home to assess what I needed, several details regarding problems in my landscaping were discussed, that I assumed were understood and included in the bid they then provided. After the work was done this week, while I was at work and not here to monitor, I came home to find that these details were missed. When following up with them, all they would stand behind was what was specifically noted on the bid, not the expectations I walked away with. These expectations factored into my decision to choose them over other bids. This bid was the highest one I obtained, and I chose it because I knew I wouldn’t be here to monitor the work was done to my satisfaction. I guess you don’t always get what you pay for. Tips for whoever chooses to do business with these folks – 1) Make sure every expectation is explicitly noted on the bid you sign for the work; 2) Be home when the work is being done to ensure all the expectations are being met, and the work isn’t rushed; and 3) Don’t put too much faith in a landscape company that is mostly known for their weekly talk-radio landscaping show read lessT. W.
- Business Description:We offer full Irrigation installs, drip line installs, adding extra zones to existing systems,we also do repair work such as broken pipe, head ajustments, rewiring, pressure regulator, valve repairs we also offer Valve locating if u can't find your valve boxes we aim to please ever customer we trive to have the best prices in town take pride in our work I have 6+ years exoierce installing Irrigation systems I've been in business for 2 years we have elderly and Vetrain discounts, offering refe.. read lessRecent Review:We were quoted 2 days to complete our irrigation system & it took 6 days with too many problems & excuses to enumerate & it’s still not completed to the job specifications we were promised 1 month later. We paid in full & we were promised his return to roll the area & plant grass seed in a few days. It’s been 3 weeks & he is not responding to any of our texts or phone calls. We were also promised a blueprint of the layout & have not received it. Now we have a broken pipe because the pipes were not buried deep enough and still no return phone call. He even brought his young kids to the job site too. Very unprofessional and poor workmanship. We will have to now hire another company to fix his mess. Do not hire this guy. Do not hire this guy. Small claims court, here we come read lessKimberlee B.
- Business Description:We are company that specialize in HVAC, Plumbing, & Irrigation and do various other contracting jobs. We have been in business for over 3 years and are licensed, bonded & insured by the State of Alabama Boards. We have 10 technicians and 6 vehicles. Our company provides services 24 hours a day and 7 days a week read lessRecent Review:If I could give a lowet rating, I would. This company showed up in response to my home warranty. I had a heating issue on my main level back in January. A day or two later, a man called me saying that he was with this company and said he'd be at my house around a certain time. When that was agreed on, he asked when my house was built and if it was the original unit. I said yes. He showed up, walked in with a pen and paper, wrote the part number down and then took my service fee and left. A few days later (it was pretty cold in January and February) I had to call my home warranty to figure out what was going on and they told me that I needed a new unit and that they would cover X amount of dollars but the amount of modifications equated to $650 out of pocket because all of the duct work in the area had to be reworked... A month and a half later (today) the man come by himself and completes the job in probably an hour. Hour and a half if you count cleanup and paperwork. Looking at what he did, the "modifications" that cost me $650 was him using Tim snips to cut out about a foot of existing duct work, retaping it, putting a new flex gas line, and a step-ups adapter to connect to the existing vent. This material costs about $50 total, the most expensive item he used (and ran out which left most seams exposed) was the aluminum tape. When I called I was talked to like an idiot, was told that I paid for the Tech's experience, not his work or how little of time it took him, or the materials. As a former contractor, I know this to be BS. I know many HVAC, plumbers, etc and the evidence points to Cahaba Repair being shady. Speaking with my home warranty, I am told that the official report says that the technician came and diagnosed my unit and found it to be faulty and in need of complete replacement. He diagnosed that the home warranty company didn't check up on their contractors and that they would make some money on a replacement job. Period. The guy who answers the phone will likely respond saying how little I know about the field of work, but he's wrong. This company is Shady and will take advantage of you and your home warranty. Beware read lessGeorge C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
Nothing can ruin your day more than excessive water pooling in your yard. Poor drainage, heavy rain, excessive watering, and lawn thatching can all cause stagnant water. Here are some tips to help diagnose and solve the problem of water pooling.
Find lawn irrigation services in
- Holly Pond
- Garden City
- Crane Hill
- Locust Fork
- Laceys Spring
lawn irrigation services in Cullman
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Cahaba Repair & Maintenance Contractors, LLC472 Tarrant Road
- Cahaba Scapes2130 11th avenue north
- Choice LandscapesPO Box 368
- Classic Gardens & Landscape Inc1855 Carson Rd
- Construction & Management Solutions, LLC115 Walter Davis Dr Ste B
- Contoured Design2430 County Road 1422
- Cahaba Repair & Maintenance Contractors, LLC
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Father Mows Best, LLC3607 Courtyard Lane
- Father Mows Best, LLC
- Owens Landscape GroupPO Box 380967
- Owens Landscape Group
- PRO Construction, LLC1104 Dunnavant Valley Rd
- PRO Construction, LLC
- Quality Creative Landscaping6104 Old Quarry Rd
- Quality Creative Landscaping
- RICHTER LANDSCAPE CO115 Walter Davis Dr Ste A
- RICHTER LANDSCAPE CO
- URBAN SCAPES5504 1st Avenue N 209
- URBAN SCAPES