A sprinkler system can keep your lawn and garden watered, but sometimes it needs to be repaired. Here’s how much it will cost to have a plumber fix it.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Boaz, AL
There are 2 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Boaz
- Twelve Oaks Landscape Co.I have used this company since 2009. I have always had a good working relationship with the owner, David Isbell, and his staff. Any concerns are always addressed and the do exceptional, dependable work. We have had routine yard maintenance, sod laid as well as irrigation installed so we have experienced a lot of different aspects of landscaping. David deals with his clients with reason, compassion and integrity. Highly recommended
- B & C Irrigation SystemsOffice staff was responsive to call and setting up estimate around our schedule. Ben, one of the owners, came out to do the estimate and was very prompt and professional.
- Rainmaker IncThe job was delayed by a week and a half. When they did start, they had it done in two days. He also corrected the system in the front by adding different sprinkler heads to provide better coverage. He made a point to clean up the area.
- FLD Landscaping & Garden ShopFDL did an outstanding job on the patio and waterfall that they built at my house. They arrive when they told me they would be there, worked hard, despite the hot temperature, and cleaned up everything before they left each day. Before doing the landscaping, the owner of FDL talked with me to determine which plants I liked and whether these plants would survive in the landscaping. The landscaping looks beautiful and every plant is still alive. I was so thrilled with the results of this job that I have hired them for several other smaller jobs -small area landscaping, repairing old flagstone steps, repairing or modifying my irrigation system, etc. Not only was each problem completely correct, but if it involved landscaping, I was left with a fantastic landscaped area. There is nothing that FLD cannot fix. I am confident in highly recommending FLD for any landscaping needs that you may have
- Ewing Irrigation ProductsThe customer service is great. They will come out on a minute's notice and come deliver for me if I needed anything very quickly.
- T & O Irrigation ServicesThey were very prompt to reply to my inquiries. Their pricing was competitive, not too low and not too high. We were able to schedule the job, stick to the schedule and keep within budget. They also had good follow up on a small issue with one valve at no additonal charge.
- Elliott Irrigation Company IncWe contacted them because they had done some repair work to our front irrigation system and it seemed to be very reasonable. They were local. They were very prompt and the guy who came out was very nice. They came out and looked at what I had and gave me a written quote. I had no complaints other than that their price was twice higher than someone who had basically quoted for the same equipment and same product. I just felt that the quote was little out of fine. I had got two other quotes which were couple of hundred dollars different from each other and Elliott Irrigation Company Inc was almost twice more than that. They had also sent an email and I had replied as to why I didn't go with them. The guy was fine but the only thing was the price. They were timely, prompt and gave me the quote immediately
- Irrigation Specialists IncIt was an Angie's List Big Deal that I purchased. It was good. I liked that they were able to do everything that one day and didn't have to come back. I paid an additional $200. The price was fair. It was worth it.
- A-1 SPECIALISTS LLCThe system has never worked properly. I have had to call on several occasions concerning sprinkler heads that do not work and leaks in the water lines. My next door neighbor has had the same issues with her system (also installed by this company). When they send someone out to look at the problem, it does not get resolved. I am told that they need to go to the shop to get a part and that they will be right back. They never come back until I make another call and they do not bring the part(s) they were supposed to bring to begin with. This is a new system and has not worked properly since it was installed. The home-builder sub-contracted this company to install irrigation systems in two new homes. After the complaints from me and my neighbor, and seeing the lousy service, the home builder switched to another sub-contractor on the other homes he built
- Benjamin Franklin PlumbingI had an area between two sprinkler control boxes in my front lawn that stayed muddy. One of the control boxes stayed fulll of water. I dipped the water and some of the mud out of that box and could see water running in from the direction of the pipe that connects the two control boxes I called Evans to send someone out to fix the leak and they told me he would be at my house before noon that day. Shortly before 1:00 P.M. I called back to Evans to see if anyone was going to show up. They said he would be at my house "soon". He arrived around 3:00 P.M. and I explained the problem to him as stated above. He looked at the water meter, which is located slightly uphill from the two control boxes and told me it couldn't be a water leak because the meter didn't indicate that any water was running. I told him I wanted him to check the pipe I suspected was leaking anyway, and he said OK. I went inside and a few minutes later he rang the doorbell, said there was no leak in the pipe. He said he thought there must be an underground spring causing the problem. He gave me a bill for $49.99, which I paid. I then called the water company, told them what the Evans repairman said and asked them to come out and make sure there was no leak. They came, told me a slow leak doesn't always register on the meter and stuck a probe in the ground near the area where the pipe that connects the two control boxes enters the box that stays full of water. They could hear a slow leak. They referred me to a local handyman who fixed the leak in less than 30 minutes. I've had NO water/mud problem since. I would NEVER call Evans again, for any repair. If they can't handle a simple PVC pipe leak I have absolutely no confidence in their expertise in any of the categories they service
Irrigation Systems Installers in Boaz
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:Here at the Green Team we specialize in lawn care, lawn maintenance, tree trimmings, and gardening. We can do anything we set our minds to! Thank you for reviewing our page and we hope to hear from you!Recent Review:The Green Team did great work and were easy to get in touch with. They went out of their way to find a crepe myrtle in the specific shade I requested. I'd recommend them and use them for similar work in the futureLauren M.
- Business Description:We offer full Irrigation installs, drip line installs, adding extra zones to existing systems,we also do repair work such as broken pipe, head ajustments, rewiring, pressure regulator, valve repairs we also offer Valve locating if u can't find your valve boxes we aim to please ever customer we trive to have the best prices in town take pride in our work I have 6+ years exoierce installing Irrigation systems I've been in business for 2 years we have elderly and Vetrain discounts, offering refe..Recent Review:We were quoted 2 days to complete our irrigation system & it took 6 days with too many problems & excuses to enumerate & it’s still not completed to the job specifications we were promised 1 month later. We paid in full & we were promised his return to roll the area & plant grass seed in a few days. It’s been 3 weeks & he is not responding to any of our texts or phone calls. We were also promised a blueprint of the layout & have not received it. Now we have a broken pipe because the pipes were not buried deep enough and still no return phone call. He even brought his young kids to the job site too. Very unprofessional and poor workmanship. We will have to now hire another company to fix his mess. Do not hire this guy. Do not hire this guy. Small claims court, here we comeKimberlee B.
- Business Description:The lawn you want. Minus the work you don't. Let us worry about fighting the weeds, feeding the lawn, filling in bare spots, lawn killing damaging bugs and keeping your lawn out of the neighborhood gossip. You water. We'll do the rest. Ray's Professional Lawn Care & Pressure Washing Call Today for your Free lawn care Evaluation Cell 205-522-2356 Office 205-221-9336 American Owned and Operate
- Business Description:Jr's Landscape And Tree ServiceRecent Review:I had no problems. My daughter-in-law said that she thought it was a good price.Jenny L.
- Business Description:Full Service Landscape Architecture, Construction, Maintenanace company
- Business Description:I'm a jack of all trades I can do anything u can think of
- Business Description:Since 1974 retail garden center.Send 5-6 small crews out each day to landscape.Recent Review:Listened and adjusted to change well.ROBERT B.
- Business Description:Full service residential and commercial irrigation and landscape lighting company. LED conversions from inefficient halogen lighting. Updating irrigation systems to conserve water and reduce waste. Saving water does not only save money, but it also makes a stronger more hardy landscape and turf
- Business Description:Accepts Cash and Checks only 2 to 5 Employees depending on job Sub-Contract depending on job
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
A drip irrigation system offers an efficient, eco-friendly method for watering your garden, but if you live in a colder climate, you must protect it from freezing temperatures. This step-by-step guide tells you how to winterize drip irrigation systems.
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
Find lawn irrigation services in
lawn irrigation services in Boaz
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Alabama Land Art and Hardscapes4330 Renfroe Rd
- Alabama Land Art and Hardscapes
- Do It All Lawn & Landscape503 W Main St
- Do It All Lawn & Landscape
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- FLD Landscaping & Garden Shop2290 CEDAR BEND ROAD NORTH
- FLD Landscaping & Garden Shop
- GreenRain Irrigation and Landscape Lighting1109 Larry Street
- GreenRain Irrigation and Landscape Lighting
- In Harmony LandscapingPO Box 42
- In Harmony Landscaping
- New Leaf Lawn and LandscapePO box 98
- New Leaf Lawn and Landscape
- WHATLEY'S YARD SVC INC27737 ANTIOCH RD
- WHATLEY'S YARD SVC INC