Jrs Landscape And Tree

Founded 1988 • With Angi since July 2008

Jr's Landscape And Tree Service...

With over 25years of professional experience, All Seasons Irrigation, is committed to making your lawn beautiful and landscape spectacular! Our experienced and professional crew provides our clients with quality lawn care and landscapes services year round and will customize your services depending on your needs. We pay attention to detail, and strive on quality workmanship to ensure we add value to your property! Contact us today for a FREE ESTIMATE! We look forward to servicing all of your lawn and landscape needs!

We have the experience and dedication to do the job right the first time! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call to schedule an estimate today!

One thing is for sure, we know trees. Trees 4 Sure is licensed and insured to offer an experienced climber to handle your needs both efficiently and safely. Also, for around the clock emergencies, we provide a 24/7 storm response program. Get your FREE estimate today. Here are the services that we offer: -Tree Cutting and Removal Services -Tree Pruning and Trimming Services -Palm Tree Trimming -Tree Maintenance -Emergency and Storm Services including a 24/7 Storm Response Program

06/13/2014

I had no problems. My daughter-in-law said that she thought it was a good price.

Description of Work
He did trim some trees.

03/04/2014

Was a little slow in getting started as helpers did not work out so he found new ones. The work was of excellent quality in taking time to make sure the job was completed to my satisfaction. Trees were trimmed well and he kept them balanced and looking great. Clean us was not as good as expected as I had to complete some of of the removal of small trash but very little. I would use him again and h...

Description of Work
Trimmed or removed 15 or more live oak trees in the yard.

10/03/2013

He was prompt and gave me a price. He was available when he said he would be. The quoted price was $1,000. He was here when he said he would be. I selected someone else to do the work.

Description of Work
I got an estimate from Jr's Landscape And Tree to remove some trees.

03/19/2013

JR gave me a price for removing the one tree. When I asked whether he would be willing to trim other trees, he readily agreed but suggested an hourly rate. I pointed out limbs I wanted trimmed and JR removed them as requested. He did a great job and was very accommodating. He remained aware of the hourly rate and worked quickly and efficiently, even commenting to his helper at one point, "Let's mo...

Description of Work
JR removed a dead tree and then agreed to trim dead limbs from a bunch of live oaks.

10/31/2012

The job proved to be more involved than first anticipated, requiring two extra days, one extra day to complete the trimming and one additional day to haul away the debris.

Description of Work
Twenty two large elm trees had large limbs removed and three large deseased trees were removed from the property. It required 4 trips to remove all the debris from the property.

Category tree service

Display, Etc,Fountains Garden,Handyman Services,Home Improvements,Irrigation Systems & Equipment,Landscape Contractors,Tree Service