When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Bessemer, AL
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Bessemer
- Shiflett SurveyingVery well. Quick to respond. I wish there could have been more markers in place to define lines (b on quality). Office contact heather was very courteous. Also no method to make payment by charge; typically check or cash only. I was able to make arrangements to do a wire transfer though. Overall, I would hire again or recommend
- Shiflett SurveyingHe wasn't able to make it out on the original scheduled date but they worked to accommodate my needs, time-wise, and juggled their schedule so he could come out first thing the following morning. He encountered a discrepancy in what our deed shows as the property line and what had been marked by a previous surveyor years ago. They were very thorough in researching the discrepancy and kept me well informed along the way
- Shiflett SurveyingI filled out a request for service on Angie's list on the weekend. On Monday, Mr. Shiflett's office contacted me to find out what exactly I wanted done. Within a week they had came to the property and flagged the corners.
- Shiflett SurveyingI was more than satisfied with Shiflett Surveying. When I purchased my home this past summer, I was given a map of a survey at the closing that was conducted on the property over 25 yrs ago, and couldn't figure out where the property lines started and ended. I contacted Shiflett Surveying and gave them a copy of the survey (didn't show any angles) and was told that the map wasn't complete but they (Rodney) would try to locate the markers. When Rodney came over, he immediately got his "high tech" tools out and started looking for the markers. Long story short, Rodney and his assistant went all through the woods with their metal detectors and eventually located all boundary markers (they were buried deep in the ground) and marked them for me. If not for Rodney's determination and expertise, I still wouldn't know today of my property lines
- Bailey Land Group IncTim came to my lot and did a boundary survey of an odd shaped property approx 1 acre in size. He was very professional and did outstanding work. He went the extra mile to stake in my boundary line as well as placing permanent corner markers. He then came back a week later and took extra time to walk the lines with me to make sure everything was clear. I highly recommend Tim and Bailey Land Group to anyone in need of a survey or similar services. Very fairly priced for what was done
- Bailey Land Group IncI called to inquire about the service on Thursday, the surveyor was there at 7:00 AM the next morning. A very thorough job was done. I received the survey in less than a week.
- Shiflett SurveyingMr. Shiflett showed up right on time. He went to work and located the corners of my lot very quickly. He cut tree limbs out of the way so that the property lines are completely visible. He was professional and very personable. I would use him again and recommend him to anybody.
- Bailey Land Group IncMy initial telephone call was promptly returned. We discussed at length what I wanted and what they could do for me. The price was quoted, and the surveyor came to my house the very next day. Trouble free from beginning to end, thoroughly professional.
- Bailey Land Group IncThe only problem was that I had requested to be present for the survey but was not called back to confirm a time. I didn't know the work had been done until I received the bill. I thought a utility company must be doing work. The owner of the company returned my call and was the consummate professional in answering my questions reviewing the work and facilitating a brief communication between the surveyor who did the job and me. He sent out copies of the survey immediately and all was well
- Shiflett SurveyingEverything went incredibly smooth. Never had the opportunity to meet the surveyor as I dealt with them over the phone but they were very friendly and reasonable. They initially identified they couldn't get to me for two weeks however they called back and said they had some time and the very next day were able to come out and complete the survey. Very satisfied with the service all around
Land Surveyors in Bessemer
- Business Description:New Life Arboricultural Service is a full service tree and landscaping company located in Grand Rapids, Michigan. NLAS is relied up to design, build, maintain, and enhance unique places of lasting beauty. We have over 15 years of experience with unparalleled knowledge and technical ability, outstanding customer service and retention, relentless execution, and a true understanding of cutomer's needs. We routinely transform the everyday into one-of-a-kind environments- whether it's a resort, co..
- Business Description:The personnel at PRO Construction, LLC bring with them over 25 years of experience to serve you with prompt and efficient service. Once we receive a call from you, our contact is prompt in order to schedule a meeting or an inspection of damages. We know the importance of prompt contact with the homeowner as well as the type of service insured’s need after a loss, and we can provide it. By making prompt contact your insured’s will be pleased and you will have “peace of mind” in the knowled..
- Business Description:Payment by check or cash only
- Business Description:Construction and Management Solutions, LLC specializes, in Home Remodeling, Restoration,Water mitigation and Damage Repairs.
- Business Description:BIG OR small WE DO IT ALL !!! AFFORDABLE PRICING ... QUALITY WORK ... DEPENDABLE SERVICE LANDSCAPING * Hedge Trimming * Lawn Mowing * Edge Up * Remove Weeds * Leaf Clean Up / Removal * Pressure Washing * Roof and Gutter Cleaning AND MORE !!! RECYCLE / HAUL * Refrigerators * Stoves * Washer * Dryer * Trees * Glass * Metal (call w/type) * Computers/Laptops * Aluminum * Brass * Copper * Steel * Clean abandoned homes and lots AND MORE!!! FIRST IMPRESSIONS OUTLAST THE REST! Make an impression ..
- Business Description:Abel Drone Services, LLC is a new veteran owned and operated enthusiast license drone company based in Gadsden, Alabama that serves the U.S. Government, law enforcement agencies, residential, commercial, and industrial clients in the United States, particularly in Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, Tennessee and Florida. We offer a wide range of services such as Aerial Area Mapping, Construction Site Progress Tracking, support all levels of Search & Rescue Operations, External & Internal Infrastr..
- Business Description:Offering professional land surveying services in the Greater Birmingham area - residential, commercial, industrial and government surveys. A Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business. Free estimates. 10% military and first responder discount (discount applies to residential services only). Additional address - PO Box 26510 Birmingham AL 35260. Additional contact names - Jason E Bailey, Karen Bailey, Tim Martin, Ed Corley, Michael Thomas Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:Week or so later, no call so I called again, was told they were really busy but she would call. A few days later she did call & made arrangements to come to my house. we me the last week of February. She was very helpful and talked with me extensively about my issue. When she left she told me to expect a proposal sometime the following week. I never received the proposal so after the week I emailed her, no reply. Waited a few days & called & had to leave a message , no reply. A few days later I called again, Karen answered the phone. I inquired about status & asked if she was interested in the project. she had some family emergencies and had been really busy but would be sending me a proposal by the end of that week. This space is limited so to conclude on 4/22 I got a call that they needed to do the survey to do the work. I asked what work b/c I never saw a proposal & was told I would receive. Call back once they figured out what they were doing. I advised I did not need their servLucy W.
- Business Description:Sharp Remodeling Birmingham is a State Licensed Home Builder Remodeler. We've Built and Remodeled in Birmingham since 1986. We have sub-contractors and regularly hired employees. We design kitchens and bathrooms using our state of the art 3D software. Sharp Remodeling Specialty Birmingham is your home improvement company. We do it all. We remodel, install, tear out, we offer granite, marble, all wood kitchen and bathroom cabinets, paint, repair, we do electrical, plumbing, and pour driv..Recent Review:unknownAlice G.
- Business Description:Shiflett Surveying is a land surveying company started by Rodney Shiflett in 1998. Mr. Shiflett is involved in all aspects of every job ordered, from doing his own field work to working closely with his Autocad drafter to provide accurate and correct informationRecent Review:Very well. Quick to respond. I wish there could have been more markers in place to define lines (b on quality). Office contact heather was very courteous. Also no method to make payment by charge; typically check or cash only. I was able to make arrangements to do a wire transfer though. Overall, I would hire again or recommendstacy t.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Pleasant Grove
- Sylvan Springs
- Vestavia Hills
- Indian Springs
land surveyors in Bessemer
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Abel Drone Services, LLC207 Hollingsworth Ave
Rainbow City, Alabama
- Abel Drone Services, LLC
- Bailey Land Group Inc2170 Clearbrook Rd Ste 206
- Bailey Land Group Inc
- Construction & Management Solutions, LLC115 Walter Davis Dr Ste B
- Construction & Management Solutions, LLC
- New Life Arboricultural Services1917 Hutchinson Ave SE
Grand Rapids, Michigan
- New Life Arboricultural Services
- PRO Construction, LLC1104 Dunnavant Valley Rd
- PRO Construction, LLC