LFG Tree Service

Founded 2020

Specializing in tree service! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

4.1

3.8

3.6

3.3

tree service (17)Pool Installers (1)

10/28/2022

Donna A.

Not so good first day Jami sent 2 men in their 50's to work in 100 degree weather with no tools to work with for the job they were suppose to be doing... no fluids I supplied them with water. Second day one guy returned with a much younger guy and a front end loader still no other tools or equipment they did stuff they wasn't suppose to and didn't do the job they were hired for... then fir a week Jami said he was going to return to finish up some work around trees he never returned.... not to mention I had to pick up water bottles left on the ground trash can was available and cigarette butts and Copenhagen can ... no respect for someone else's property

Description of Work
Clean up a hill area weedeat around bottom of trees vine removal small tree removal

Work Completed On 06/07/2022

07/06/2022

Karina M.

It started off well. Jamie said he could do the job and that he would also take all the limbs away. They started the job on June 20th. They said it would only take a few hours. So when I had to leave late morning to visit family from out of town and go to meetings I went ahead and paid them. BIG MISTAKE. They left at two and did not finish the job. He left his bucket crane in my driveway until Friday. I was under a time crunch as my insurance was going to cancel my home if it was not done. He LIED to me TWICE about when he was going to finish the job. Didn't communicate well. Essentially Jamie stole from me. And I had to pay someone else to finish the job. He never came back to get the limbs like he said he would. When the second group came they said that my gutters had been dented from Jamie's work. TG/DR- Liars, cheaters, and not good at their job.

Description of Work
I needed a tree removed and the limbs hanging over the roof trimmed

Work Completed On 06/20/2022

Review for LFG Tree Service - Located In, Birmingham, AL - 39788516

06/01/2022

Eugene P.

Everything went great very friendly respectful professional group of guy they came out did the job cleanup Everything after they cut the trees down I will be calling them again thanks a lot lfg tree service

Description of Work
Tree Service

Work Completed On 05/27/2022

05/17/2022

Ellen S.

James & son, Bailey, we’re exceptional! Very efficient and really personable. Jamey wanted to do whatever needed done; and he had very reasonable prices, both for materials and labor. It was an absolute pleasure to work with both father and son. They arrived on time and got it all done in one day. I highly recommend them…good, honest southern gentlemen!

Description of Work
Tree Service, landscaping, putting pinestraw in shrubs/flower beds, trimming shrubs, installing border around beds

Category tree service, swimming pools

Work Completed On 05/18/2022

04/24/2022

Sherrie C.

Jamie Goodwin if LFG Tree was paid in full on day he came because my husband was leaving town that day. Thought Jamie was an honest person but he left the job and did not complete it 100%. Probably 60% was completed. He promised to come back in two days due to rain being in the forecast. Texted him and he did not respond. Husband texted and no response. Husband called and left message. Jamie finally responded that he’d be there to take care of it. Then he didn’t show. After that, my husband texted and Jamie’s wife said he had Covid and that he’d contact us that afternoon. As of this date, Jamie has not finished the job. Now the tree is no longer dormant. I would not recommend his company. No bucket truck was used. I guess he doesn’t own one. He had a guy climbing to cut the trees and another on ground. Small crew and not equipped to top a huge oak tree like we needed. I guess this is why he never showed back up. My husband should have never paid him but my husband is trusting and sees the good in people. This guy, Jamie Goodwin, is not to be trusted to finish a big job—if you need some shrubs trimmed, he MIGHT be able to handle that. “Go on take the money and run!” should be his motto! Lesson learned!!!!!!

Description of Work
Needed tree topped and another cut down to ground that was already removed but still a tall stump.

Work Completed On 02/05/2022

Review for LFG Tree Service - Located In, Birmingham, AL - 39708796

05/10/2021

Shelia C.

He requested the power lines to be dropped so that the tree could land in the yard, the tree landed on our deck. He told us to keep the $600 to purchase the deck materials and he would pay the difference and rebuild the deck, because he did not want to file it on his insurance. He has NOT done anything!! We have now gotten two quote 1st $12,500 16x16 which was the actually size, and the 2nd quote for a 12x12 $7000 which is smaller then we had.

Description of Work
He was hired to cut down a tree in our backyard.

Work Completed On 05/10/2021

I had my crew reach out to you last week and was planning on meeting you at Lowe’s as discussed by you and I to get the materials. I told you I would have the deck fixed as discussed. So getting on here and putting a review about me not doing what I said i was going to is far fetched. You can call me at any point I have my phone with me at all times and we will discuss your porch. Bit my knowledge of the work had nothing to do with the tree hitting the deck. The tree was rotten and hollow on the inside which falls back on the crew prior to us cutting the stub down. So make sure you explain all the facts on this review about what happen. And I didn’t except any payment for the work that was done. I still completed the job and cleaned up the tree. So at this point all I need to do is repair the part of the deck that was broken which I have no issue doing.

03/05/2021

Paul J.

Outstanding. Jamey showed up as promised. He was very courteous respectful and professional. He was there to give a quote but ended up cutting the tree while he was there. He had to climb the tree and take it down a section at a time. He did it in a very timely manner and was very accommodating to my needs. It was refreshing to do business with someone that has your interest in mind. Thanks Jamey!

Description of Work
Dead tree cut down

Work Completed On 03/05/2021

02/03/2021

Ronnie M.

He was a very good man, he did an excellent job and great service. I enjoyed our conversation.

Description of Work
He did cut and trimmed trees on my yard and put in a equipment tool.

Work Completed On 08/01/2020

01/28/2021

Travis B.

I was very satisfied with the work performed by L F G Tree Service. They were courtious and very professional. Great job.

Description of Work
Tree Service

Work Completed On 01/28/2021

01/27/2021

Craig E.

Mr Goodwin and his crew did a great job! Very professional and thorough. They took great care to be safe, and respectful of my property. I would definitely use LFG Tree service again.

Description of Work
Tree Service

Work Completed On 01/27/2021

01/27/2021

Tammy K.

Great! On time Courteous Professional Did exactly what was expected

Description of Work
Tree Service

Joyce D.

Jamie and his crew was very professional, he was very prompt to call and to come out and give me an estimate. He done excellent work and I will be hiring him again in the future. I recommend him highly!

Description of Work
Tree Service

Stacy P.

It went great. Jamie came and cut down a few trees for us, did what he said he was going to do and in the time frame he said he would. There were no hiccups, damage or surprises. The price was very reasonable.

Description of Work
Tree Service

Sandy T.

He was on time and always cleaned up my yard . Went great

Description of Work
Tree’s removed from around my house .

08/25/2020

Michal S.

Fantastic. Jamie called promptly, showed up to give me an estimate, and completed the job within a week. I am extremely pleased with the results.

Description of Work
Cutting branches that were overhanging my fence from adjacent property

Work Completed On 08/25/2020

06/09/2020

Darrin V.

Jamie is great! They came quickly and got the job done. They are licensed and insured.

Description of Work
Tree limbs cut back and trees cut down

Work Completed On 06/09/2020

Contact

Phone

Located In

Birmingham, AL 35244

Open All Day

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.