If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Anniston, AL
There are 3 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Anniston
- Dennis Green's PavingExcellent. Mr. Green is always very professional and always willing to do anything to make sure the job is done correctly.
- Dennis Green's PavingMr. Dennis Green is an exceptional young man. I had recently moved to my new home and my driveway needed some help. I called Mr. Green and left a message. Within an hour, he returned my call. He scheduled a day to come out and give me an estimate. When he arrived that Friday, he measured the drive and gave his estimate in writing. I wasn't sure whether to install concrete or asphalt. He talked with me about the pros and cons of both because they do both. Dennis was very honest and informative. I decided to go with asphalt. And he backed up his estimate with a 6 month warranty. And on Monday morning, they were paving!! Dennis is a very personable man, respectful and a joy to be around. And his crew is top notch!! I would recommend this company to everyone
- Big John's AsphaltBig John's Asphalt and Paving did an excellent job resurfacing the road and intersection that runs next to our place of business. The city contracted them to make repairs after new sewer and water lines had to be installed for a new construction project. Big John's employees were courteous and respectful to our place of business and to our clientele. We would definitely consider them for future parking lot repairs, resurfacing, or any additional paving
- Dixie Asphalt & ConcreteI did ask them to come back and fix something, but they never did. Whatever they did quality wise was good. I would advice them to follow up with their customers and fix things up if required.
- H & S PavingI was given a quote we agreed on price. within a couple of days the asphalt was complete. a week or so later contractor came back to seal asphalt not telling me a price. tried to charge $3500. I thought this was included in first price. Wrong. we settled for around $1500. A few months later the asphalt began to settle bad and has only gotten worse. the 1st phone I was told they would be right out to make repairs. never heard back. Now they don't return my calls. this has gone on for about 3 months
- Asphalt Paving Joles BlacktopTerrible job. Paid over $10,000 and received crumbling asphalt. They use multiple cell phones making it impossible to contact them. Do not use this company. My driveway is a mess and I'm sick over it.
- United Seal Coating & Asphalt PavingAll he did was throw down gravel. Didn't finish job and had to take him to court. very irresponsible
Driveway Pavers in Anniston
- Business Description:Since 1975, Dennis Green’s Paving, a family owned and operated paving company, has been serving Hanceville, Ala., and surrounding areas. Over the years we have created a long list of loyal customers because of the outstanding results they received from our servicesRecent Review:It went great. Dennis and his employees were very professional and friendly.Juanita G.
- Business Description:We do new installations with asphalt also resurfacing old asphalt with new hot mix all Materials on new installations is 3inch - resurfacing is 2 1/2 inches , the other repairs is sealcoating , patching , striping , chip&tar. All work is guaranteed an free estimatesRecent Review:They did an excellent job. They were professional; They treated me professionally. I would recommend them to anybody. They did a good job.Frank H.
- Business Description:Specializing in concrete! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:They were professional and on time. They did a good job. They were quick and thorough.Brandi C.
- Business Description:Over 20 years experience providing services for our community and beyond with quality work, competitive prices, impeccable customer service and satisfaction. Licensed and insured. We are "People Who Are BIG On QualityRecent Review:John received a down payment in August 2018 and i never saw him again. I have called him several times and he gave one excuse after another. The last contact with him was in May 2019 and he said he would call back in thirty minutes and that was three months agostephanie k.
- Business Description:Joles Blacktop is a locally owned and operated Business with over 30 years experience. We are Licensed and Bonded and provide Free Estimates. There is on job Too Big nor Too Small. We do Driveways, Parking Lots, Patch work and also Seal CoatingRecent Review:Terrible job. Paid over $10,000 and received crumbling asphalt. They use multiple cell phones making it impossible to contact them. Do not use this company. My driveway is a mess and I'm sick over it.Michael C.
- Business Description:Cofield Asphalt Refinishing is a family owned business that prides itself on providing the highest customer service and family value. Cofield Asphalt does this by providing responsible pricing and quality work. Here at Cofield Asphalt Refinishing, we have over 15 years’ experience in the asphalt and construction industry. Cofield Asphalt holds a very diverse and experienced crew where most anything we need, can be built on site or manufactured within a short time. Through this, Cofield Asphal..
- Business Description:The bitterness of poor quality remains after the sweetness of low cost is forgotten. We are a family owned company that has some of the best employees that we could ask for. These guys really care about doing a good job and we will do anything we can to make sure you are glad that you chose us to do your work
- Business Description:we Asphalt Pave and Seal Coat Parking areas and driveways ,we give free estimates, billed upon completion. Some Financing may be available on larger projects. Discounts available for churches and schools and Large Business(chains stores,etc.
- Business Description:Anniston Parking Lot Painting & Seal Coating offers affordable asphalt repair in Anniston, AL. Contact us to schedule seal coating or painting services today.Recent Review:unknownCarrie L.
- Business Description:Miller Electric and construction specializes in all types of electrical service, troubleshooting and renovations. With a decade of being a top service provider throughout central Alabama, we have serviced commercial businesses from Texas to Florida up to Washington, D.C. Now, we have added a construction crew to provide more services, like home building. from foundation repair to roofing, and everything in-between. Give us a call for a free quote
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Adding a new asphalt driveway to your home can boost its overall appearance and give homeowners a nice ROI down the line. But how long do asphalt driveways last, and what can you do to maximize their lifespans? Read this guide to find out.
If your garage door has been opening or closing all by itself, you may be confused as to what is happening. But before you call in a pro, troubleshoot a few common garage door opener problems by following this handy guide.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Rainbow City
driveway paving contractors in Anniston
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Dennis Green's Paving42 COUNTY ROAD 466
- Dennis Green's Paving
- environ services1086 mustang dr
- environ services
- Hugh Harrison Concrete Contracting181 Hunters Lake Dr
VILLA RICA, Georgia
- Hugh Harrison Concrete Contracting
- Ingram Paving230 Ingram st
- Ingram Paving
- Lickert Paving LLC20 Mineral Springs Rd
Pell City, Alabama
- Lickert Paving LLC
- Miller Electric and Construction221 Sawmill rd.
- Miller Electric and Construction
- P&d Sealcoating2069 HWY 57
- P&d Sealcoating
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100