When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Anniston, AL
There are 4 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Anniston
- AFS Foundation & Waterproofing SpecialistsThe crew arrived on time agreed upon and they were actually quicker than I expected. They were professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. I still plan to have the crawlspace encapulated and will be contracting AFS for that project as well. Very pleased with the service I received.
- AFS Foundation & Waterproofing SpecialistsAFS were totally professional! Mold remediation, sump pump installation and French drain along with total encapsulation and dehumidifier. Looks fantastic!! Would recommend to anyone.
- H2O WaterproofingExcellent job!!! Very professional team members. All the guys were super friendly and respectful. They left the work area better than they found it. We would and will highly recommend them again and use them for other services.
- AFS Foundation & Waterproofing SpecialistsVery professional from consult to completed job. All our concerns were addressed in a timely manner.
- Southern-Home Structural Repair SpecialistsMy first inspection appointment was in early July 2020. Matt showed up to inspect and was very polite but was unable to inspect entire crawl space because of narrow clearance. He took pictures and measurements and recommended some things we could do to make the foundation more secure. I was told to expect a quote with pictures on Monday. After not hearing anything from him for 3 MONTHS after emailing him through the website and leaving messages on the office answering machine. Finally heard back from Matt on October 14th, and I agreed to another inspection with him bringing along another smaller sized worker that would be able to inspect the entire crawl space. Second inspection was November 5th 2020, they were very polite and found a few more things that could be improved. I was told to expect a quote on Friday. It is now December 7th and I have yet to hear anything from this company. Very frustrating and I will not be using them in the future read less
- AFS Foundation & Waterproofing SpecialistsI called AFS to set up an appointment for an estimate to waterproof my basement. An appointment was set up during that phone call. I was called to verify appointment for estimate before hand by a representative named Michael. He was on time and very knowledgable. We set up another appointment to install the system. The estimated time to complete the job was two days. It only took one. The crew was on time and explained everything they were going to do. I also had a blocked drain right outside the entry to my basement door that they tied into the pump system. The job was done on January 8th, 2013. On January 10th it started raining and didn't stop for over a week straight. My basement stayed dry through all of it. Needless to say, I am very pleased with the job AFS did read less
- AFS Foundation & Waterproofing SpecialistsCrew members were: Steven Erwin, Fredy, and Jonathan Work was performed in a professional manner and in accordance with contract. Crew called each morning when they were on their way and arrived at the scheduled time. Kept us informed of what was being done and were very thorough in the installation read less
- Aqua-Guard Waterproofing, Inc.Went great ,showed up when they said they would ,completed their work. Couldn't ask for better or more courteous service. And my basement is now dry. Hallelujah!!!!!!!
- AFS Foundation & Waterproofing SpecialistsAwesome job!! AFS exceeded my expectations in every way possible. I want to be sure that several of your team members are recognized for their hard work while repairing my property. First, I was extremely impressed with Reid Cox who performed the inspection of my property. From his first introduction all the way through the end of the appointment, Reid was prepared, informative and very courteous. He made it a point to leave his cell phone in the truck (which you rarely see a contractor do!) so that he could completely focus on answering all of my questions. He went into as much detail as I needed to understand what was happening on my property, and he made it a point to show me how he arrived at took his measurements. I have to admit, when installation day arrived, I wasn?t sure what to expect. However, I want to recognize AJ and his entire crew ? Luis, Damian and Francisco?for a great job. AJ introduced himself and told me about his schedule for the day. The entire crew worked so efficiently, but what I appreciated the most was their attention to detail. As they prepared the piers and Jacks for installation, they asked me about my goals so that they could make the right adjustments. I felt completely comfortable having them work on my property. Foundation repair is heavy-duty construction work, but I felt that your crews were more professional, courteous and polite than most of the plumbers or electricians I?ve had inside my home. Please be sure to recognize Reid, AJ, Luis, Damian and Francisco; I?m truly impressed with their work. I?m happy to provide a reference to any other homeowners considering repair. I don?t ?wonder if the bounce in the floors? is OK, or if the crack in the wall will get bigger? I know my house is on solid ground. While at our property, the team even performed work for one of our neighbors that needed a smart support installed. They were also very happy with the floor support read less
- Exterior WaterproofingExcellant service from start to finish. Estimates were spot on and the work was completed quickly. I would definitely use this company again and recommend them highly to others.
Basement Waterproofers in Anniston
- Business Description:AFS Foundation & Waterproofing Specialist, founded in 2000, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia, and Mississippi. AFS is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized t.. read lessRecent Review:Crew was very professional and explained to me what they were doing. Left you basement and driveway clean.Robert E.
- Business Description:H2O Waterproofing are the experts on foundation repair and it's precise nature for homes with foundation issues. Structural integrity is a very important part of your home, and when these areas are threatened you need to act fast. Look no further for H2O Waterproofing has all of the solutions for your foundation problems. We have a team of certified technicians trained in the science and art of repairing and improving structures to prolong the life of your foundation. Our foundation systems a.. read lessRecent Review:The crew, were some of the hardest working young men. They were polite, respectful of our property, and professional. The crew leader was knowledgeable and consulted with us as needed, which we appreciated very much. A company is only as good as the people they hire. They represented H2O Waterproofing & Foundation Repair with their work ethic. We recommend H2o Waterproofing & Foundation Repair read lessFlorence D K.
- Business Description:Woman owned company. Financing Available. Additional address for shipping only: 137 Cnty Rd 902, Calera, AL 35040. Areas served: Birmingham, Tuscaloosa, Montgomery, Selma, Demopolis, Dothan, Enterprise, Ozark, Auburn, Huntsville, and Cullman read lessRecent Review:This was a very extensive project that I spent months researching, hired an engineer for his professional guidance, and accepted bids from four companies. Two of the other companies were cheaper but proposed to use synthetic foam materials, which don't have a long enough track record for my comfort. Once the job started, the crews worked with great diligence, and despite the numerous difficulties they encountered, I never heard a single complaint. Total work time was 14 days over a three-week period that include Independence Day. Total cost was about $40 read lessDuane P.
- Business Description:Founded in 1977 and in its third generation as a family run business, Alabama Professional Services, Inc., is now one of the largest pest control and crawl space contractor companies in Alabama. By following through on a promise of excellent customer service, quality installations, and industry leading products, Craig Williams, President of Alabama Professional Services, Inc., and his company are constantly growing, establishing themselves in a position at the very top of their industry read lessRecent Review:Guy showed up. He had no ladder to get into my attic, so I supplied one. He wandered around inside and out and then told me they would have to use metal flashing throughout to seal up any place mice could enter...at a cost of close to $4,000. He offered no written estimate (despite the supposed precision of the estimate which was down to the penny.) He seemed to think there was a gap between the roof and the top plate of the walls all the way around of 3 to 4 inches. He said that was the way they built houses back when our house was built. I guess he thought I was stupid and didn't know anything about construction. He was wrong read lessLinda G.
- Business Description:Superior Pest Control, Inc., founded in 1987 offers a full range of pest control and termite services. We have 16 employees, all of which undergo drug testing & background checks prior to their employment. We are a 3rd generation family-owned & family-operated business, founded on biblical principles and are committed to excellence in our work & our customer service. We offer FREE, no obligation termite inspections and pest control plans on a monthly, every-other-month, quarterly, bi-annual o.. read lessRecent Review:They're excellent! They were always on time, very professional and always comes back whenever I need them.Dawn M.
- Business Description:Southern-Home Structural Repair Specialists is a team of professionals committed to serving our customers & home owners with a full range of quality foundation repair services provided promptly and at a fair and competitive price! Founded in 1996, Garland Caudle brings to its customers app. 41 years of experience in the residential floor, foundation, and basement wall repair business read lessRecent Review:My first inspection appointment was in early July 2020. Matt showed up to inspect and was very polite but was unable to inspect entire crawl space because of narrow clearance. He took pictures and measurements and recommended some things we could do to make the foundation more secure. I was told to expect a quote with pictures on Monday. After not hearing anything from him for 3 MONTHS after emailing him through the website and leaving messages on the office answering machine. Finally heard back from Matt on October 14th, and I agreed to another inspection with him bringing along another smaller sized worker that would be able to inspect the entire crawl space. Second inspection was November 5th 2020, they were very polite and found a few more things that could be improved. I was told to expect a quote on Friday. It is now December 7th and I have yet to hear anything from this company. Very frustrating and I will not be using them in the future read lessTara J.
- Business Description:We are an Emergency services company, we can handle almost any type of emergency along with many different non-emergencies. We are a National company with over 290 franchises with the resources of a super-star. We will provide you with a detailed estimate for any work needed. If we can't do it for you, we can direct you in the right path to get it done right read less
- Business Description:have 6 worker 3 vans 1truck been in business 17 teen years
- Business Description:I am a self-taught artist, initially drawn to experiment with pastels and colored pencil, and now working with acrylic on canvas. My art speaks for itself.
- Business Description:Since 1958, B-Dry has been committed to making sure your basement or crawlspace is solid and dry. At B-Dry, you have the strength of a large, national organization standing behind the personalized service of your local B-Dry office. In addition, we don't use contractors or sub-contractors for our work. All of our crews are trained professionals and are employees of B-Dry read lessRecent Review:My experience with this company was exactly the type of experience which Angie's List is meant to prevent. This company absolutely needs to have its approval removed. They agreed to install their crawlspace waterproofing system (encapsulation system) in the crawlspace of my newly purchased home. At the time we agreed on the project, I knew it would be difficult, but I had no idea just how difficult the space was. There are jagged rocks, extremely tight spaces, etc. that I did not know about until now. They never let on that the project was over their heads. However, when I got a call one afternoon at work that their workers had busted two of my plumbing pipes, I began to get seriously worried. They claimed to be able to fix the pipes themselves, so I let them (a decision I am now reconsidering). When they were done, their workers chose to lie to my face and tell me that they were able to get the project completed entirely and in keeping with their company promises. Because I was physically unable to verify at the time, I took them at their word and let them charge me for the work. Only after another repairman (working on a different project) informed me and took pictures of their work, did I know just how horrible the work was. There was plastic simply wadded up like gift wrap in places, exposed dirt all over the place, peeling up tape everywhere, the columns and supports were left uncovered, the dehumidifier was installed incorrectly and leaking everywhere, and they even left exposed vents in the wall! Only after arguing with me did the head guy concede that the crawlspace was still exposed to outside air! When I confronted them, they admitted that the work was shotty and expressed a desire to fix the problems. I expressed concern that they would destroy my ducts (which I paid over $1000 to have removed the first time). They agreed to have the ducts inspected afterward at their expense, but never made good on the promise. After their repair attempt, I was able to inspect the work myself, and found the project to still not be in keeping with the promises in their advertisements. There are supports still exposed, dirt is still exposed, the plastic is unsealed around interior walls, and there is still some plastic simply wadded up in the farthest corners. I had to have my duct work inspected at my own expense, but I will say it was all fine. Overall, though, I honestly and truly believe that my family and I could have done a better and more proper job, if we were given the materials. Another extremely concerning aspect of my experience with this company was when I asked to have a copy of the document I signed that allowed them to charge me the cost of the project. At the time I signed it, the worker snatched it out of my hand and did not leave me with any receipt copy. I had to ask them for it more than five times and threaten to freeze the charge before they would send me a grainy cell phone picture of the document, which was barely legible, despite the document explicitly saying that I have a right to a copy upon request. This company is absolutely the shadiest company I have ever worked with. Everyone should be aware of them. I would not recommend them to my worst enemy read lessJulie G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
How fast can water damage ruin a home? Within the first 24 hours of a leak or flood, electronic damage, mold development, and even structural issues can occur. Can you repair water damage yourself or should you hire a pro? Learn more.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Rainbow City
waterproofing contractors in Anniston
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B & R Construction Maintenance521 Old Hwy 75
- B-Dry Waterproofing and Foundation Repair143 Distribution Dr
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- B & R Construction Maintenance
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- Elrod Renovations219 Cedar Dr
- Elrod Renovations
- Miller Electric and Construction221 Sawmill rd.
- Miller Electric and Construction
- PAIR CONSTRUCTION CO INC dba Pair Foundation Solut8700 WARM SPRINGS RD
- PARROT STRUCTURAL SERVICES LLCPO BOX 1050
- Paul Davis Emergency Services of Greater St Clair84 Cedar Ln
- PDOA, a.k.a. Babin Enterprises221 Presley Ave
- PAIR CONSTRUCTION CO INC dba Pair Foundation Solut
- quality roofing and construction1930 jenifer rd
- quality roofing and construction
- WHATLEY'S YARD SVC INC27737 ANTIOCH RD
- WHATLEY'S YARD SVC INC