Determining drywall prices for your project can vary depending on where you live, what type of drywall you need, and the size and shape of your room. This guide will help you calculate how much drywall will cost for your project.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Juneau, AK
There are 8 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Juneau
- Jensen ConstructionDave did amazing work. We needed a full kitchen remodel on our downstairs unit that was basically falling apart. Kitchen now looks like something out of a magazine. He fixed a bunch of issues downstairs that were causing problems in our upstairs unit also. The backyard deck turned out great also. We found that whoever installed it previously, did so unsafely. He rebuilt it with trex decking, added rails, and made it bigger as well. Turned out beautiful and much safer now that we have a little running around. Well worth every penny we paid, which is much less than other quotes we had. That kitchen turned out so nice, that my wife wants to do our kitchen now too!! read less
- Scorpion PaintingCould not have been better! Very professional, clean and neat and the work done was outstanding. I will use them again without any hesitation
- Spartan ContractingExtremely well! Levi with Spartan Contracting is a consummate professional. He provided a detailed quote for the work to be done and even completed several other significant tasks for no additional charge. If you need prompt, professional work done on your home, Spartan Contracting is who to call!
- J&H Blessed PaintingIt went very well, we were not sure what to expect, this was our first time having our house painted, but we are very happy with how the guys worked together and how Albert kept checking on them as he was working too, to make sure everything was done to our satisfaction. And it was! Not only were we happy with his work, but we would refer him at any time to anyone… Albert even checked back with us to make sure we were still happy and did a few extra touchups for us that were not required. As a sidenote, he also painted our back deck and we were very happy with that as well! Thank you, J&H Blessed Painting read less
- Rico constructionRico and his crew provided prompt and courteous service. In addition to a paint job, they put in new laminate flooring and other repairs. The flooring was tricky due to a curved design and transition. They did a great job! Our home looks beautiful and modern now. They responded quickly to requests and clarifications. Be very clear on what you want painted and what materials are included (paint or flooring). They met the timeline we asked for and left everything clean and tidy. They worked hard and their estimate was a good value. Thank you Rico read less
- Rico constructionRico and his crew did a fabulous job at my home. They were fast, affordable, and worked hard to answer my questions and meet my needs. They kept the worksite clean and worked to prevent mess and damage. They were super friendly to my family and I loved having them over. I would hire them again and I would recommend them wholeheartedly read less
- Spartan ContractingIt was very good. The have good communication. They arrived on time. They did good work. We were happy with their service. We would definitely hire them again. They kept their promises.
- Rico constructionOverall, we were quite satisfied. I would actually rate the job as an A-/B+. They were very competitive in price, showed up on time, worked hard, worked around our schedules and requests, and cleaned up as much as they could each night. Our only complaint was that there were a considerable number of paint 'spots' on the trim and other areas that were supposed to be protected by tape. Apparently, the tape was not pressed into place correctly. I pointed out a couple of the more obvious areas, which were addressed, the remainder were not. This was not a deal-breaker, but something to be aware of read less
- Scorpion PaintingIt went very well; they were on time, polite, professional, they listened to my concerns and the final result was very high quality. I would highly recommend. -Jeff Vance
- Jensen ConstructionDave And David do extremely beautiful work. They always gives me better than I imagined possible. My new fireplace is lovely. The bathroom is gorgeous. (Dave met me at Lowe’s to pick out everything for the bathroom). They built a custom shelf to utilize the 4” behind the pantry door - they used darling beadboard for the back of the shelf. It’s unbelievably cute. I can’t recommend Jensen Construction enough read less
Drywall Contractors in Juneau
- Business Description:A+ Painting provides interior and exterior painting services for both residential and commerical buildings. We provide services from Anchorage to the Mat-Su Valley Area, whether it's just one room or an entire home. As painting specialists we pride ourselves in our workmanship and can guarantee your satisfaction. You can find more details and some photos on my website read lessRecent Review:Excellent performance by A Plus Contracting. Yong and his crew far exceeded my standards. Very thorough and meticulous. He was on time and efficient. His crew were very hard working and treated our yard and home as if it were their own. I would hire them again without any hesitation read lessTim G.
- Business Description:Jensen Construction is a small family owned company, in business in Anchorage since 1984. My business is under many categories on Angie's list. Almost all phases of construction. We take pride in the quality of work we provide and I, Dave Jensen take a hands on approach to ensure satisfaction. business lic #50121 specialty contractor lic# 1573 read lessRecent Review:Dave did amazing work. We needed a full kitchen remodel on our downstairs unit that was basically falling apart. Kitchen now looks like something out of a magazine. He fixed a bunch of issues downstairs that were causing problems in our upstairs unit also. The backyard deck turned out great also. We found that whoever installed it previously, did so unsafely. He rebuilt it with trex decking, added rails, and made it bigger as well. Turned out beautiful and much safer now that we have a little running around. Well worth every penny we paid, which is much less than other quotes we had. That kitchen turned out so nice, that my wife wants to do our kitchen now too!! read lessMARK V.
- Business Description:We are general contractors licensed, bonded, and insured with a residential endorsement (#117477) meaning that we can provide new construction, additions, remodels, and renovations. We provide all services related to the above from the ground up. We strive to provide a custom experience for each homeowner. We are a partnership business with a combined 25+ years of experience. Please call or email to set up a free estimate read lessRecent Review:Great! Case & Gamble were very professional and communicated well throughout the process. Would absolutely hire again.Daniel J.
- Business Description:We are a company with very good experience in the area of interior and exterior painting, we have qualified personnel for our projects. More than 10 years of experience guarantee us in the market. We comply with the state requirements for your trust, we have a legally established company license, bond and insurance. we also do drywall repairs, apply texture and install laminate flooring phone number 907 201 976 read lessRecent Review:Overall, we were quite satisfied. I would actually rate the job as an A-/B+. They were very competitive in price, showed up on time, worked hard, worked around our schedules and requests, and cleaned up as much as they could each night. Our only complaint was that there were a considerable number of paint 'spots' on the trim and other areas that were supposed to be protected by tape. Apparently, the tape was not pressed into place correctly. I pointed out a couple of the more obvious areas, which were addressed, the remainder were not. This was not a deal-breaker, but something to be aware of. read lessBuster B.
- Business Description:We take pride in our work. Over 5 years experience specializing in Painting Services. Give us a call today! We look forward to doing business with you! If you can’t reach out us in the number listed give us call at number 907-744-5128 read lessRecent Review:It went very well. The owner was always here working and did a great job. He went the extra mile to make sure everything was right. I could not have been happier with the finished product.Stan D.
- Business Description:At Ram Jack West, we treat customers with respect and care. If you notice cracks, damages, or other issues with your foundation, our team is ready to help. We have innovative systems that have been refined over our 40+ years of experience read lessRecent Review:After the permit was approved by Washington County, Kelsea sent me a start date. The Ram Jack crew showed up promptly on the start date and stayed working on site until the job was completed. The crew lead, Stacy clearly communicated exactly what they were going to do, and that's exactly what they did. When finished, everything was cleaned up completely, and that included hosing off every speck of clay on my patio pavers read lessThomas C.
- Business Description:Spartan Contracting is an Alaskan owned firm with over 100 years of combined experience in residential and commercial construction. We are a fully licensed, bonded, insured and residentially endorsed general contractor able to meet all your remodeling and new construction needs. We are also Municipality of Anchorage certified excavators and septic installers, providing exceptional value to our clients. From small remodels to full ground up construction, we have the experience and expertise to.. read lessRecent Review:The work was excellent, a bit pricey but worth it.Kari C.
- Business Description:At Math-A Service, we are focused on providing painting services with the highest levels of customer satisfaction & we will do everything we can to meet your expectations. We do Interior & Exterior painting, as well as drywall read lessRecent Review:We have used this business before, and had a great experience. They were used prior to moving into the residence, so there was no furniture to move or care for. We used them last year in the same residence to repaint the walls and ceilings in preparation for resale. While the work on the walls and ceilings was good, they were very careless with our furniture. An antique cabinet, dining table, chairs and some other items were covered in paint spatters. An upholstered piece of furniture (loveseat) had a large smear of paint on it which we didn't discover until after they finished the job because it was white paint on white textured upholstery. The floors also had paint splatters in several locations. My husband and I really like the owner of this business. He is so nice, and we feel he is very honest. We don't know if he was too busy and so had crews that were rushing or what, but the paint messes on the furniture was too much, especially considering the price we paid. Although we moved out of Anchorage, we would not use this business again because of the damage to our personal items, and I hope this review will provoke him to have his crews be more careful in the future read lessPaul M.
- Business Description:We are BEST ARQ, a design architecture online company in USA. We Can make all the design you need for pool, outdoor bar & grill, drywall sky, landscape, waterfall, wet wall, sky garden, addition house, guest house, and more. With a few info we Can make you a design of a Pool starting at $29.99 and a 3d model with render starting $69.99 high Quality. Try it now, if you are not happy get a full refund. We work with contractors, housewifes and people who needs a real and fast architectural de.. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Plaster is a sturdy wall material that has a tendency to crack. Most plaster cracks are cosmetic and don’t pose any harm, but it’s important to find out what is causing the cracks anyway. Learn why plaster cracks and how you can avoid damage.
Drywall installation costs depend on various factors, including the size and shape of the room, the material type and thickness, and the desired finish. Read on to help determine your budget before starting your project.
Find drywall contractors in
drywall contractors in Juneau
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Plus Contractor11631 Alderwood Loop
- A Plus Contractor
- HN Drywall LLC
- HN Drywall LLC
- Jensen Construction3307 Boniface Pkwy # 13 D
- Jensen Construction
- KO Home Services
- KO Home Services
- Math-A Service LLCPO Box 112062
- Math-A Service LLC