It doesn’t matter if you’re selling your first or third house–you still want to maximize your earning potential. Professional home staging ups the ante for drawing in the best potential buyers. Check out the reasons home staging helps you sell faster.
Get matched with top real estate agents in Big Lake, AK
There are 5 highly-rated local real estate agents.
Recent Real Estate Agent Reviews in Big Lake
- Channer Realty GroupGreat! Wonderful staff! When the markets moving fast, you need quick and friendly responses. They went overboard on their service, and took care of us. We got our dream home!!
- The Good LIfe Group - Keller WIlliams RealtyWe recently sold our home and are so grateful for Kevin and his team. They truly were there for us every step of the way. Kevin's knowledge, experience and professionalism were such a comfort to us as we live out of state. He and his team kept us informed and were available to address all our questions and concerns as they arose. Kevin's efficiency and attention to all the details really made the process as smooth as possible! Thank you all for the excellent job you did for us!
- Wolf Real Estate ProfessionalsVery professional, the best . In 49 years of marriage we have moved to from and within Alaska for career and family reasons ... the only real estate agent we have gone to more than once is Dan Wolf and he is the agent we will seek out again if another real estate transaction is required. Real Estate agents can be expensive. Good ones are worth the money. Dan Wolf is worth every cent ... he works hard for his clients
- Wolf Real Estate ProfessionalsExcellent. Dan was very helpful, professional and resourceful. Dan was also an advocate for me when it came to purchasing my house. I would definitely recommend him to anybody purchasing a house.
- Wolf Real Estate ProfessionalsIt was great! Dan was awesome. Competent, professional, and responsive. Always on top of things. I felt he advocated for us and our needs throughout the sale.
- Wolf Real Estate ProfessionalsWe were extremely satisfied with Dan's professionalism in handling our purchase. He worked out all the details to our satisfaction, coordinated everything that needed to be done, and made this purchase a breeze. Dan is awesome, and we hope to work with him again in the future.
- Channer Realty GroupVery smooth process, the transaction was quick and easily navigated with assist from Channer Realty group!
- The Key Consultants, Keller Williams RealtyStephanie Remore was the perfect realtor for us. Her firm is well represented in the market, she was tireless in promoting our property, and she gave us superb advice throughout the entire process. We've bought and sold many houses over the years, and she was a much-needed sanity check when dealing with local market norms and practices. I highly recommend her team for your real estate needs
- Wolf Real Estate ProfessionalsDan and his team did an outstanding job selling our home. He was on top of every detail and kept us informed throughout the entire process. Dan and his team are very knowledgeable and professional.
- Wolf Real Estate ProfessionalsExcellent! Dan and Mylise were wonderful to work with. They were professional, knowledgeable and quick to respond whenever we had a question. We would highly recommend their team to anyone considering buying or selling real estate.
Real Estate Agent in Big Lake
- Business Description:Established in 2001, locally owned and operated. Troy and Creta Bloxom both have years of experience in the construction industry. While the services are provided throughout the state our daily territory is Anchorage, Chugiak, Eagle River, Palmer, Sutton, Wasilla and Big LakeRecent Review:Troy was very knowledgeable and put our mind at ease regarding our home. He took the time to explain and answer all questions. He also made several suggestion on home improvements. Troy is clearly very experienced and in my opinion provided us with an honest assessment of the concerns we had about our homeAngelika H.
- Recent Review:Great! Wonderful staff! When the markets moving fast, you need quick and friendly responses. They went overboard on their service, and took care of us. We got our dream home!!Andy P.
- Business Description:Wolf Real Estate Professionals is a team of highly seasoned, skilled and well educated Realtors with over 30 years of experience in Alaska. Together we can accommodate your schedule and work diligently to sell your home or help you locate, negotiate, inspect and close on your new home! I was born in Palmer, AK which is about an hour north of Anchorage . My family owned a small farm and home business. Our home was close to the Knik River, a few miles from "The Butte" in the (semi)-famous farmi..Recent Review:Very professional, the best . In 49 years of marriage we have moved to from and within Alaska for career and family reasons ... the only real estate agent we have gone to more than once is Dan Wolf and he is the agent we will seek out again if another real estate transaction is required. Real Estate agents can be expensive. Good ones are worth the money. Dan Wolf is worth every cent ... he works hard for his clientsLeonard K.
- Business Description:We help consumers with their buying and selling of real estate.Recent Review:I trusted Kelly to do her job, while I live in California. Honest and hard working Lady. KarenKaren A.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:Residential Listing specialist, and Assistance in Buying and Selling Residential and Commercial Real Estate.Recent Review:This would be my 3rd house deal with Michael. He helped me find and sell my family's first home, as well as our most recent purchase. Always on time and always willing to show houses personally at the drop of a hat. Mike has a ton of knowledge of the Anchorage market and once he got to know me & what I was looking for in a home, he lines it up and knocks it out in short order. Mike exceeded all expectation and explained every single detail of the process. Mike fully explained all possible scenarios that could come up and or delay the process which ultimately helped make it a much more pleasurable experience. Mike got us exactly what my family wanted and the appraisel on our first home & the most recent came in $10,000 above what we negotiated. <br /> <br /> I highly recomend "The Milk Man" Michael Schwartz. <br /Lars N.
- Business Description:Our Vision was to create an energetic & professional workspace filled with ethical and productive Realtors; where we collaborate with one another and give back to our community. Our three active owners pooled together their talents and expertise to provide such a company, creating Elite Real Estate Group; where we are passionate about real estate and provide extra value the others simply will not.
- Business Description:As a homeschooling mother of 5 who first came to Alaska in 2006 with the military, I understand the unique experience of a military move. I can help ease the transition and the stress that so often accompanies a Change of Station relocation. Now that my husband is retired from the Air Force and working as a general contractor, my background in accounting has proved helpful as I assist in the bookkeeping of our home improvement business. Although, I can definitely appreciate a beautiful new..
- Business Description:If you are looking to move to the Anchorage, JBER, Eagle River, Chugiak, Wasilla & Palmer areas, you've definitely come to the right place! Get real estate buying and selling tips, relocation help, mortgage information, school statistics etc.....at www.EagleRiverHomes.com. Specializing in Real Estate helping buyers and sellers with there real estate needs. Representing either the buyer or seller, NEVER both at the same time. Let me Represent ONLY YOU!
- Business Description:We offer Full Service Property Management for Single Family Homes and Multi Unit Buildings.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful real estate agent articles
What’s the return on investment for basement waterproofing? From securing windows to sealing cracks, waterproofing your basement can help prevent mold and flooding, and lower your energy bills. Learn the ROI of this home improvement.
Real estate agents earn a commission when they sell a property. Most often, the commission is 6% of the final sale price. But did you know you may be able to negotiate your realtor fees? Learn how you might be able to negotiate a lower realtor commission.
real estate agents in Big Lake
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 907Homes - Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group101 W Benson Blvd Suite 503
- 907Homes - Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group
- A-1 INSPECTION SVC LLCPO BOX 520801
Big Lake, Alaska
- Advantage Alaska Real Estate1330 E Bogard Rd
- Alaska Best Homes Your Alaska Real Estate12812 Old Glenn Hwy
Eagle River, Alaska
- Alaska Gem Homes16635 Centerfield Drive
Eagle River, Alaska
- ALCAN REALTY2805 DAWSON ST 200
- Alison Lane, Realtor and Relocation SpecialistRE/MAX Dynamic Properties 3350 Midtown Place
- Amy Mackey-Hornak, Keller Williams Realty101 W Benson Blvd 503
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Auto Transporters Online25108 Marguerite Pkwy
Mission Viejo, California
- Ava Anderson, Realtor, Alaska Real Estate3801 Centerpoint Drive
- A-1 INSPECTION SVC LLC
- Barb Huntley & Associates561 E 36th Ave #200
- Best Homes Alaska10421 VFW Rd
Eagle River, Alaska
- Blattler, Shane - Realtor®3801 Centerpoint Dr.
- Bond, Stephens & Johnson Property Management Co.,3201 C Street Suite 200
- Brad W Wilson, Realtor121 W Fireweed Lane Suite 208
- Brandy Pennington: Real Estate Agent1302 W 31st Ave
- Burnett Company Realty4240 Old Seward Highway 13
- Barb Huntley & Associates
- Century 21 North Home Realty400 W Tudor RD Ste A440
- Channer Realty Group1981 E Palmer Wasilla Hwy Suite 250
- CHARLENE MOSS REALTY INC179 E. Nelson Avenue
- Chris Swires - RE/MAX Dynamic Properties3350 Midtown Pl
- Cindy Wilson/Remax of Eagle River11525 Old Glenn Hwy.
Eagle River, Alaska
- CreditGuard of America791 Park of Commerce Blvd Ste 500
Boca Raton, Florida
- Cross & Associates Real Estate, LLC101 W Benson Blvd Ste 503
- Century 21 North Home Realty
- Elite Real Estate Group1689 S Knik-Goose Bay Rd
- Elite Real Estate Group
- Keller Williams Realty of Eagle River11901 Business Blvd #105
Eagle River, Alaska
- Kevin Crozier-RE/MAX Dynamic of the Valley199 E. Nelson AVe
- Kevin Elfrink3300 C Street Suite 100
- Kibe Lucas Real Estate Team Keller Williams Realty165 E Parks Hwy Ste 106
- Kloud Realty Group- Matthew Bex11901 Business Boulevard #105
Eagle River, Alaska
- Krystal Rogers – Team Rogers ReMax1981 E Palmer Wasila Hwy
- Keller Williams Realty of Eagle River
- Les Bailey and Associates12032 Business Blvd 117
Eagle River, Alaska
- Lindsy Larson Anchorage101 W Benson Blvd
- Lollie Martone Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group101 West Benson Blvd Suite 101
- Les Bailey and Associates
- Michael Schwartz400 w tudor rd suite A-440
- Michael Schwartz
- North Star Realty1830 E. Parks Hwy Ste. A-113
- North Star Realty
- Unity Home Group Real Estate Anchorage101 W Benson Blvd, Suite 503
- Unity Home Group Real Estate Anchorage