Contractors play an essential role in lead paint safety, so homeowners should take the time to research and hire a pro with the proper certification. We outline how.
Get matched with top lead abatement contractors in Tucson, AZ
There are 2 highly-rated local lead abatement contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Lead Paint Removal Reviews in Tucson
- Guarantee Restoration ServicesThis was a scary and harrowing experience. But Guarantee was there for us every step of the way. Danny Bowers was the project manager. He worked diligently with the insurance adjuster, eventually helping to get about 40% more than the original adjustment. Then he carefully took us through the entire process. It took over one year from the fire until everything was finished. We always felt in complete control of the process, and that Mr Bowers provided excellent advice, but also listened carefully to all of our concerns. We could not be happier with the finished product. Everything exceeded our highest expectations. The house is like new and there is absolutely no evidence that there was ever a fire. We cannot recommend this company highly enough. They dealt with us with the utmost integrity and professionalis
Lead Paint Removal Experts in Tucson
- Business Description:CALIFORNIA RESTORATION is licensed, bonded and insured and is proudly serving Tucson and surrounding areas The company is certified in water damage restoration, applied structural drying, mold remediation, smoke damage cleaning, and carpet cleaning both commercial and residential. We work with all major insurer's to quickly restore your home and deal directly with your insurance claim representative so you don't have to. . Whether the disaster is natural or man-made, our restoration serv..Recent Review:Great work was completed in my propertypaul s.
- Business Description:Kitchen AZ Cabinets & More is the licensed general contractor for all your cabinetry needs. We specialize in kitchen cabinets, vanities, and entertainment centers. Contact us to set up a free in home custom cabinetry estimateRecent Review:My husband and I first met Abby Feb 2020 when we were planning to get our kitchen redone July 2020; however, we chose to wait due to personal issues. We got back in touch with Abby May 2021. Abby visited our property again to remeasure (since we chose a difference footprint) and show us some new cabinet designs that had been released since our last meeting. We opted for a newer cabinet design, which was thankfully cheaper, kept the color we had previously chosen, and the hardware we had previously chosen. The new cabinet design still included the soft close feature we were so excited to install. Abby was so helpful in achieving the changes we desired while maximizing cabinet space. Abby’s 3D rendering was amazingly helpful in visualizing what the kitchen would look like. The down payment was easily completed through email. Abby was very helpful in maintaining communication on when our cabinets would arrive, when we should have our kitchen demo-ed by (we opted to do that ourselves), and when we should have our granite guy install (we did not use their preferred granite vendor). Abby even warned us that we should discuss whether we want to demo the kitchen a week earlier if we believe there might be damage behind the existing cabinets. Our house has had damage behind fixtures, so we decided to follow Abby’s advice and were glad we did for multiple reasons. We absolutely needed that extra week to repair the issues the builder left since they were hidden by cabinets. Thank goodness for Abby’s thoughtful warning. We were not affected by the supply chain issues since our cabinets came from Atlanta, GA. They were on time and Abby communicated their ETA every step of the way. We had no issues with scheduling an install date. James showed up to install our cabinets and we couldn’t have been happier. There were a few hiccups: missing small pieces, the coloring on a few trim pieces was no the best, etc. but James was so amazing and patient with us while we troubleshot how to correct those hiccups. One of the largest hurdles was that the handyman who corrected our walls was not mindful of the level of the wall. So, it was sticking out a bit too much, which threw off the cabinet placement by half an inch. James was so patient while we called another handyman to correct the wall. The concern was that we wouldn’t be able to get the install done in two days due to the hiccup, but James focused no other aspects of the install instead so he didn’t lose any time. If you can pick your installer, ask for James. He is so patient, kind, and understanding. I even called Abby later to sing James’ praises. Two face plates for our sink cabinets were missing from the box, but those were totally aesthetic and served no real purpose. Abby said she would email the vendor and they would arrive in a couple weeks. It was not a big deal; small pieces go missing. We were able to move on with the granite install after James finished. Abby set up an appointment for someone to install the pieces when they arrived. The two pieces arrived on time, looked great, and were installed with no hassle. The installer even had a shop vac and vacuumed up the dust from the drilling. I cannot say enough good things about Kitchen AZ and Abby’s team. I am so glad we found them and that we hired them to complete out kitchen. We shopped around A LOT before we decided on Kitchen AZ and we are so glad we did. I have no doubts we would have been left wanting if we hired anyone else. If I had to do it again, I would hire Kitchen AZ in a heartbeat. Thanks Abby and James! So many people have horror stories of kitchen installs and I so pleased to say that we cannot relate. This experience was a walk in the park and our finished kitchen looks fantasticKatherine R.
- Business Description:ProClaim is one of the fastest growing public insurance adjusting firms in the nation because of our excellence in producing positive results for our clients. We operate differently than other public adjusting firms. Simply put, we only get paid if we can assist you in obtaining more money than your insurance company initially offered on your claim. It is our belief that this philosophy allows us to prove our value to you, the insured. ProClaim is licensed and bonded through the Department of..Recent Review:They settled with Erie Ins. Co. without notifying me, received and deposited the checks and kept all the money and ran. I found out (after the fact) and after it was too late to appeal or arbitrate through the Commonwealth of Virginia. This company is a con game...Angie's List should drop them like the stinking thieves they are..Ronald T.
- Business Description:SCBS, LLC is a locally owned and operated contracting firm with 20+ employees.Recent Review:Ken and his team were very professional, responsive, and friendly all the way from the quote process to completing the work. They were also able to give us a competitive quote, a quick timeline, and reassurance that the proper removal procedures would be followed. Really pleased with the whole experience and would recommend them to anyone needing this type of work doneJordan L.
- Business Description:Licensed, Bonded, and Insured residential and commercial contractor to include Construction of mobile businesses and installation of medical equipment
- Business Description:Established in 1989, Environmental Strategies, Inc. specializes in the removal of asbestos, mold and lead from commercial and residential buildings.Recent Review:The furnace in my home was removed be an HVAC contractor and in the process asbestos was released and left behind in a small closet. I needed the asbestos cleaned out of my house and a clear invoice in order to charge the HVAC contractor for the clean-up. <br /> I had called a different company out for an estimate previously and it took them more than a month to respond. This company, Environmental Strategies, was great!!! They understood what I needed over the phone and quoted me their minimal charge for this type of clean-up. The official estimate, clean-up, and invoice were all provided on the same day that was within days of my original phone call. The closet was well contained during the clean up and every bit of asbestos was removed and thoroughly cleaned. <br /> They were absolutely great!! Very responsive, friendly and professional, quick, and thorough. They seemed as though they truly cared about making my home safe and liveable. <br /> I hope to never have hazardous materials in my home again, but if I do I now know who to call. <br /Crystal C.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:We are a honey store in Tucson. We service the entire state of Arizona for honeybee removal. We offer local raw honey at our store in Tucson or we can ship it directly to you. We are a different type of business because we only deal with honeybees. Honey, beeswax, pollen, royal jelly, beekeeping supplies, bee boxes, beehives and bees. We remove bees from your property and relocate them to one of our bee yards. ( all of them are water front which is really hard to get in AZ) We really save the..
- Business Description:A-1 Resurfacing - resurfacing, refinishing or reglazing done in 1 day with a 10 year warranty. The nations' ONLY green resurfacing system AND the nations leader for 40 years. We can resurface your tub or shower and it is ready for use the very next day. We can install standard or custom non-skidd bottoms for safety and liability coverage. We service residential, exclusive hotels, universities, hospitals, apartments, industrial applications and more in Arizona and around the nation. We ..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lead paint removal expert articles
Before you start your own home improvement project, learn common code violations to avoid a disaster. One highly rated provider shares four big mistakes.
Exposure to lead paint can occur during home renovation. Protect yourself by hiring an EPA lead-certified contractor in Indianapolis for projects on older homes
Find lead abatement contractors in
lead abatement contractors in Tucson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-1 Resurfacing5700 E. 36th St
- A-1 Resurfacing
- Blarney Stone General Contracting Inc1121 W Calle Concordia
- Blarney Stone General Contracting Inc
- Honey hut (store 1302 N alvernon way)
- Honey hut (store 1302 N alvernon way)
- Kitchen AZ Cabinets & More393 W Warner Rd Suite 112
- Kitchen AZ Cabinets & More
- ProClaim Public Insurance Adjusters3423 Piedmont Rd NE STE 350
- ProClaim Public Insurance Adjusters
- SCBS, LLC2127 E. 14th Street
- SCBS, LLC
- Vizcom Contrating LLC.8711 W Pioneer St
- Vizcom Contrating LLC.