Mr B's Plumbing Sewer & Drain LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since July 2006

From annoying dripping faucets to emergency pipe and boiler repairs, Mr B's Plumbing Sewer & Drain LLC in Tucson, Pima County and surrounding areas, is your go-to heating and plumbing contractor. Our certified, licensed plumbers have the training and the tools to handle the job, residential or commercial. Some of our specialties include; New Plumbing Installation, Piping and Re-piping, Heating Unit Installation, Water Heater Installation and Sewer & Drain Cleaning to name a few!...

Dynamic Comfort LLC, AC and Heating

Local family owned and operates certified HVAC Contractor. 24 Hour Emergency Repair, Custom Installs, Maintenance Plans, Diagnostics, and repairs. “Where Your Comfort is Our Only Concern"24 HOUR EMERGENCY ASSISTANC AVAILABLE..

Rite Way Heating Cooling & Plumbing

Rite Way Heating, Cooling & Plumbing has been helping improve customer's homes in Southern Arizona since 1959. We are of course fully bonded, licensed and insured. We are locally owned and a well know fixture in the community. We currently employee over 150 wonderful people in Tucson and you likely see our trucks all over town. We are dedicated to building science and modern technology, which is why our HVAC installations are well known as some of the best around. We pull permits on almost every job, the fact that we go over and above code requirements to achieve high quality AC replacement is one of the reasons we count a number of inspectors among our clients. In recent years, we have won the Trane President's Award for Best Trane Dealer in Tucson and are the largest Lennox dealer in the region. We have also won Arizona Daily Star Best In Tucson awards in 2019 and 2020. But what makes us the choice for so many local customers is our people - we hire for quality and then invest in training them to be the best. You'll find friendly, supportive and communicative expertise from your first call to our office all the way through to support and responsiveness once your work is completed. We look forward to the opportunity to make you another genuinely satisfied customer, please give us a call.

Offers by Rite Way Heating Cooling & Plumbing on Angi
Bambauer Irrigation

Owner operated, professional, reliable, and courteous irrigation and low voltage lighting repair & installation in Tucson AZ. Over 30 years of irrigation and landscape experience. Offering residential and commercial repair/installation of sprinkler systems, drip systems, timers, valves, backflow preventers and more.Text or call Ed at 520-820-6871 to schedule.

09/22/2018

Did an excellent job fixing the leak.

Description of Work
External faucet leaking

03/21/2018

Norm did a difficult under-kitchen sink repair that I could not do myself, then on a follow up helped with an presssurized toilet system and has ordered parts for leaky bathroom faucets for me.

Description of Work
Norm made repairs I could not do myself and stuck on the job; he followed up with me.

10/30/2017

Prompt courteous services by a knowledgable professional willing to answer all questions!

Description of Work
Plugged up drain

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

05/03/2017

He was punctual, friendly and professional

Description of Work
Replaced old water heater and extra plumbing done in laundry room

Category plumbing,water heater repair

04/13/2017

I had used him twice before. Each time a new plumber came because he had fired the last one. their work had been satisfactory. I called him and he made and appointment to come over the next day to give me an estimate. He never showed.

Description of Work
I had a shower to install and called him to help me with the drain.

Category plumbing

Plumbing Services, Sewer Cleaning And Repair, Drain Cleaning And Repair, Flood Control System Installs, Video Camera Sewer Inspections, Hydro Jetting, Vacuum Pumping,Sewer Repairs And Replacement, Water Heater Installations, Toilet And Sink Installations, Sump Pump Installs, Ejector Pump Install And Maintenance, Small Gas Pipe Repairs, Water Pipe Repairs, Foundation Repairs, Seepage Services, Catch Basin And Grease Trap Cleaning And Repairs, Residential Services, Commercial Services

SEPTIC TANK PUMPING