J Rivers Fence, LLC

Founded 2019 •

PO Box 13985

Tampa, FL 33681

Over 15 years of experience J Rivers Properties focuses Fencing and outdoor spaces and is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business....

fence company (32)dog fencing (4)driveway gate installation (3)

04/16/2021

The crew was extremely professional & the job was superior. They followed my instructions to the letter. I was quite impressed when I first met Jeremy over a year ago, but was unable to install the fence at that time. I contacted him for an updated quote & selected his company to complete the project. I'm very happy with their work.

Description of Work
Pvc Fence

Category fencing,dog fence

Work Completed On 04/16/2021

04/05/2021

I was very happy with the service from J Rivers. They were willing to use a specialty supplier that I found online and install a beautiful fence with Aluminum posts. They had not installed this type of fence before but were eager to do it. Their execution of the job was great. Straight sight lines, no scuffs that I could see along the posts after installation. The only minor issue was that one of ...

Description of Work
New Fence installation

Work Completed On 03/25/2021

Review for J Rivers Fence, LLC - PO Box 13985, Tampa, FL - 39280046

03/31/2021

Absolutely amazing. Jeremy is super sweet and his crew was amazing. Very friendly, very fast and professional. They communicated well and kept us informed as they went. I would definitely recommend them to anyone in the market for a new fence.

Description of Work
White pvc fence

Work Completed On 03/31/2021

03/23/2021

Fence installation was flawless! Jeremy was the first contractor to respond to my quote request. His fellow contractors were courteous and quick to answer/resolve any questions or concerns we had. Installation went smoothly as I worked from home with zero to little interruptions. Thank you J Rivers Fence for a job well done!

Description of Work
Tan pvc fence

Work Completed On 03/23/2021

02/13/2021

Outstanding experience from beginning to end. He was prompt, professional, and kept me well updated throughout. His crew was also very professional, fast working, and knowledgeable. Great experience...I was happy to recommend his service to my neighbors.

Description of Work
PVC Fence

Work Completed On 02/14/2021

01/29/2021

Jeremy's team (four of them) showed up on time, cleared the old fence, and had everything done in half a day. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Vinyl fencing along 200' south property line and three specialty gates

Work Completed On 01/29/2021

01/29/2021

The entire process was professional, the bid was fair, they finished the entire job ahead of schedule and I am extremely pleased with the results. I highly recommend this company

Description of Work
Horizontal wood fence

Work Completed On 01/29/2021

01/01/2021

Pergect. Timely, professional, the guys were all pleasant and diligent.

Description of Work
Replace a wooden fence.

Work Completed On 12/17/2020

12/29/2020

Jeremy and his crew did a great job installing our new White privacy picket fence. It is a beautiful, unique fence that I found online and Jeremy was able to build the exact fence based on my pictures. He was always professional and his team arrived on time and completed the fence as scheduled. Would definitely hire him again and I highly recommend his company.

Description of Work
Pvc fence

Work Completed On 01/01/2021

12/23/2020

Working with Jeremy and his team was definitely a pleasure. The board on board fence they put together for me turned out excellent. The professionalism and quality of work these guys demonstrated was nothing but the best. They will for sure be my go to for future projects and would highly recommend to others.

Description of Work
Board on Board Fence

Work Completed On 12/23/2020