Family Fence Co

Founded 2002 • With Angi since June 2005

625 Prairie Industrial Pkwy

Mulberry, FL 33860

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Family Fence is your first selection for your fencing needs. Our aim is to provide the highest quality fence while still offering the best possible price and service to our customers. From your initial call to the finished product, we provide an unmatched prompt and courteous service throughout the counties of Hillsborough, Pasco, Polk, Manatee, and Pinellas. The cost is determined by the job and no travel charges. We can be contacted at familyfencefla@gmail.com via email and our additional address is PO Box 1171 Lithia, FL 33547....

fence company (537)driveway gate installation (72)iron work (7)lawn care (3)interior painting (1)

06/15/2022

Brett M.

Very professional, on time and extremely expeditious. Installed fence very well with no delays. Overall a very pleasant experience!

Description of Work
fence installation

Work Completed On 06/15/2022

06/07/2022

Melle D.

They had the material in stock and got out here to perform the installation in quick timing. Professional staff and they were cautious not to hit my irrigation lines. Would recommend for sure.

Description of Work
They were hired to install a privacy vinyl pvc fence.

Work Completed On 04/11/2022

Review for Family Fence Co - 625 Prairie Industrial Pkwy, Mulberry, FL - 39758504

05/14/2022

Jean W.

I hired Family Fence Company to replace an old wood fence with a Vinyl/PVC fence in my backyard. The process was easy from start to finish. Received professional timely service for a fair price. -JW

Description of Work
replace fence

Work Completed On 05/14/2022

05/05/2022

Stephanie G.

Family fence is amazing. I called them on a Monday and their team was at my house that Thursday. I was so excited that they were able to come out so quickly and give me my back yard privacy. Their team that came out were so professional and kind. You talk about hard workers, these guys are amazing. They were in and out in about 4.5 hrs and they were done. They also made sure to pick everything up. I'm very pleased with how amazing they are. I need one more fence side done and I'll definitely be calling them back when I'm ready for that project. Thank you so much Family fence!!

Description of Work
Privacy fence

Work Completed On 05/04/2022

04/26/2022

Robert K.

Family Fence was incredible. This is our second time using them and I will definitely be using them in the future when a need arises. I've had several neighbors also use them. You can't go wrong with Family. They do a great job, are professional, timely and priced competitively.

Description of Work
Install of a Vinyl Fence

Work Completed On 04/26/2022

04/18/2022

Richard F.

Gary came out and was very professional and quick to get us a quote and installation date. We had a new fence within 2 weeks and they were done in one day. The guys were efficient and took away all the old fence and left our yard in great shape. Very satisfied and would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Tear down old wood fencing and install new pvc privacy fence and picket fence and gate.

Work Completed On 04/18/2022

Review for Family Fence Co - 625 Prairie Industrial Pkwy, Mulberry, FL - 39701750

02/21/2022

Kathy R.

Family fence was wonderful from start to finish! Very professional. We had our old, falling down wooden fence replaced with a tan vinyl fence! All the work took less than 6 hours with a crew of 3! My fence is beautiful I love it!

Description of Work
Backyard fence replacement

Work Completed On 02/03/2022

02/13/2022

Ted T.

Company was timely and efficient. Finished project in one day. Price was fair. Highly recommend this business.

Description of Work
Install Vinyl Fence

Work Completed On 02/04/2022

01/26/2022

Owen C.

EXCELLENT PRODUCT AND SERVICE!!! I called to set up an appointment for an estimate. I called 14 different companies only 5 responded one of them being Family Fence Company. Of the five, Family Fence was the most professionally organized by sending a confirmation text and email with attachment for my calendar to remind me of the appointment. I like that!! I had a written estimate before the gentleman left with a total price right then. The others that gave estimates took 2 to 3 days to send an email. Two of the other companies said they could not get the tan vinyl that we wanted. We had the estimate done on Thursday made our decision over the weekend the price was the lowest and we liked what we had seen with their company so far so we decided to go with them. I called Monday to advise them we wanted them to install our fence. They were there the NEXT DAY!!! That’s right, Tuesday our fence was installed! The three gentlemen that arrived with the materials were here at 930 a.m. and were gone by 2p.m. My yard was completely clean and the fence was straight and level! I know because I put a level on it. All in all, great Company, great employees and great product!

Description of Work
180' of tan vinyl fence with a 12' drive through gate

Work Completed On 01/06/2022

Review for Family Fence Co - 625 Prairie Industrial Pkwy, Mulberry, FL - 39610032

01/24/2022

Kristen S.

Family Fence was easy to work with and provided us with a quality fence.

Description of Work
Fencing installation

Work Completed On 12/31/2021

Review for Family Fence Co - 625 Prairie Industrial Pkwy, Mulberry, FL - 39607334

Fencing - Aluminum, Vinyl, and Chain Link.

Repairs, wood fence install