Get matched with top antique appraisers in Tampa, FL
There are 5 highly-rated local antique appraisers.
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local Pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best Pro for the job.
Recent Jewelry Appraising Reviews in Tampa
- Johnson Inc Gold & Coin Collection BuyersVERY pleasant! Jewelry was appraised, check was issued (later deposited and cleared), and hospitality was a plus.
- David Reynolds Jewelry and CoinShane Socash, Jeweler and owner of David Reynold's, listened closely to what I said, and was able to restore my grandmother's watch to how I remembered it looked 40 years ago. He listened, he understood and he recreated my grandmother's watch. I had foolishly changed the wide gold cuff band to a silver chain. Shane had only my memory and descriptions to work with. Thank you Shane! I love it
- David Reynolds Jewelry and CoinThere were a rather considerable number of coins-everything from "loose change" to boxed sets of proofs. Not surprisingly, there were some real surprises. Some items were much more valuable than we thought, others were far less valuable than our untrained eye would have led us to believe. After receiving their detailed report, I checked a random sampling with internet sales and found the valuations provided were exceptionally accurate and more than fair. We sold some of the items to David Reynolds, and kept a few pieces for keepsakes. Overall, we were very pleased
- David Reynolds Jewelry and CoinThey were very honest and gave me the best price out of the three appraisers I visited. I highly recommend them.
- David Reynolds Jewelry and CoinIt went beautifully. Sherry was very observant of our taste regarding type of metals and styles we preferred. Her suggestions were spot on. We narrowed our selection down to 2 different rings. She ordered both rings in both of our sizes. They were there the next day (2 days sooner than expected). We couldn't be happier the rings. I have been using David Reynolds for 20 years and have always received attentive, personal service. They have set jade, that I purchased while traveling, into a ring and pendant ; repaired jewelry; duplicated a ring; repaired an antique watch and much more. I have absolutely no reservations about recommending them
- David Reynolds Jewelry and CoinTheir work is superlative! The jeweler who I talked to listened and he understood what I was going for and then he offered solutions a, b or c. After I made my selection he said, "Yes. I would have recommend that choice to solve the problem" and then he solved the problem. He took the materials and then two or three days later he gave me a call and said, "It's ready. So come on down." I was happy with the quality of the work and I was happy with all of it from the beginning till the end. I didn't really care about the price. I had a great experience with them and I would recommend them to anybody who thinks they need to buy jewelry or have them repaired. They improved from the first attempt from a previous jeweler which was unbelievably bad. The level of workmanship was not good. If I ever need jewelry services that's the first place I'm going
- David Reynolds Jewelry and CoinShane Socash was very prompt in servicing us, even with a crowded store. I had several gold jewelry pieces to sell. He did each piece one at a time, displayed the item with the price he offered under it on tray so I was able to see in plain view the price. If a piece was 14k, not 10k, I brought it to his attention. He checked, and had no problem in changing price on item. He went 100+. I will go back to David Reynolds in the future. Very fair
- David Reynolds Jewelry and CoinExcellen. I was treated with respect and I appreciated the time they gave me while providing excellent tretment. Market gold prices. I trust their interigity.
- David Reynolds Jewelry and CoinMy father is deceased and my mother is now in a memory care assisted living facility. With 5 siblings, it was time to sort and identify my parents jewelry. I found David Reynolds, Inc. on Angie's List. With more than 50 items of unknown value, Sherry Thomas, was patient, respectful, and knowledgable in completing the appraisal. Pieces were sorted and weighed, stones were evaluated, and costume jewelry separated. After almost an hour, working together with Sherry, I had a complete list, item by item, of it's current market value. What could have been just another business transaction became a thoughtful and satisfying moment. My hour of consultation was without charge. I will definitely return to them when my family has decided what may be liquidated.
- David Reynolds Jewelry and CoinShane Socash and his assistants Zach and Brad skillfully examined my estate jewelry, cheerfully answered my questions, explained the difference in pieces as they sorted. As this was my parents estate, they where especially sympathetic and caring and paid a very good price for the estate.
Last update on March 7, 2021
Jewelry Appraisers in Tampa
**$25 for $40 Credit Toward the Repair of any Jewelry** We are a small friendly store carrying a multi-million dollar inventory of the most fashionable Platinum, 18K, 14K, diamond and gemstone jewelry and watches. Some of our best known designers include Claude Thibaudeau, Denny Wong, Ziva, Cordova, Gelin and Abaci, Bellaire, Luminox and one of a kind custom pieces by resident designer Shane Socash. Don't forget we also buy and sell Gold/Silver/Platinum/Palladium in nearly all forms
"Shane Socash, Jeweler and owner of David Reynold's, listened closely to what I said, and was able to restore my grandmother's watch to how I remembered it looked 40 years ago. He listened, he understood and he recreated my grandmother's watch. I had foolishly changed the wide gold cuff band to a silver chain. Shane had only my memory and descriptions to work with. Thank you Shane! I love it!
We are a national appraisal association of 300 members. We appraise antiques and art. Some members are dealers and gallery owners but all of us are anxious to serve you. Check our websites http://www.newenglandappraisers.org (click) "Find an Appraiser" for names and phone numbers of our members.
"I was considering selling some silver flatware I inherited. I was unsure of some local antique shops. I calling this business (NEAA) after finding them on Angie's List. I talked to a guy named Ed Tuten. I was very impressed with the amount of time Ed spent with me on the phone. He gave me several tips and advice on how to prevent getting ripped off by any unscrupulous buyers. He referred me to a lady he knows in Florida (where I live). She ended up referring me to someone in my town. I still don't know if I will sell anything, but I feel I know a lot more about how to go about it after talking to Ed. His advice was very much appreciated! <br />
Johnson, Inc. (a Numismatics co.), Nationally known, specializes in Coins, Currency, and Gold & Silver bullion items. We have two categories of service: Online Face to Face personalized service or In-Home for Florida residents. Estate acquisitions and trusts is our specialty. Our ONLINE APPRAISAL Service allows your items and our specialty to meet face to face regardless of distance. We back all our services up with your guaranteed satisfaction! Call or schedule your services today
"Suzzanne is a wonderful find; I cannot recommend her highly enough. I purchased the service and then ended up not using it for several months. She was extremely patient, did not rush me at all, and honored the purchase even though it had been almost 6 months. She is extremely pleasant and cheerful, and made a tedious task much easier. She mailed out a kit to me in advance with materials that we might need for the appraisal, including a magnifying glass. This was very helpful and there was no additional charge for the kit. Suzzanne's schedule was very flexible; she worked with me to find a time that was convenient for me. She did not have rigid work hours but instead said that she could even be available for an evening video conference if needed. During the appraisal, she was very patient and easy to talk to. The full service took about 2 hours for what was (to me) a rather large collection. She was patient during the call when I needed a few minutes to get reorganized, etc. She was obviously quite knowledgeable about currency, asking very specific questions about certain coins, etc. (E.g., "On the back of that coin, under the eagle, is there a letter 's'?") I requested that the appraisal be broken into four groups and she readily accommodated that request. She completed her appraisal and provided it to me within less than 24 hours (more like 12 hours, really). She offered to talk to me either by email, phone, or additional video conference to answer any questions I might have about the appraisal. I am extremely pleased that I found Suzzanne through Angie's List and recommend her services without reservation.
About Us We are Mike & Jean Waters, antiques and precious metals dealers since 1998. We assist folks with the need to down-size, sell an important item or whole collections and assist in the liquidation of estates. If you need a buyer for your valuables & personal effects please give us a call, we pledge to respond fast, listen to your needs and pay the highest price possible for your items. We strive to bring unique items in a variety of categories to you, fresh from homes and estates we ..
"Mike Waters did a stellar job of appraising our items for us. We asked him to do verbal appraisals on many different kinds of antiques in our mother's home: furniture, glassware, accent pieces, silver, and many other types of antique items. The few items he was unsure of, he quickly researched online. He allowed us to video his time with us so that we would have a record of his descriptions and prices. We are more than happy with the expertise he provided, and we highly recommend his services!
We are a locally owned and operated Jewelry Store. We have a large selection of watches as well. We have an On-Site Jeweler who performs all jewelry repairs and custom jewelry pieces. We also repair watches. Most minor watch repairs can be done while you wait. We also offer Law-a-Way.
"I have always received courteous and professional service and the prices are very reasonable. This is the only place I bring my dive and dress watches to, in order to get the battery replaced. Highly recommend!!"
Downsizeology is licensed, bonded and insured. We offer downsizing services that include estate clean out, hoarder cleanup, house content removal, clutter clean out, hoarder clean-out, garage cleanout, junk removal, trash removal, junk hauling, preparing your home to sell and donation pick-ups. Downsizeology credits you for Items of value. We buy individual items or entire estates and/or hold Estate Sales. Downsizeology certifications: Licensed Junk Removal Specialist, Licensed Clean Out Spec..
"Andy and Elyse were the best - they were punctual, professional and obviously caring individuals who handled my mother's move from one apartment in her assisted living facility to another. Not only were they careful with her possessions, but they established a great rapport which made the moving process much easier for both her and me as her caregiver. I would recommend Downsizeology to anyone in the process of downsizing for themselves or a loved one. Gary F
We are simply a liquidation service whose goal is to return as much money as possible back to our clients.We will work for your benefit and to maximize your return. Our clients include seniors who are downsizing, personal representatives or attorneys charged with the responsibility to liquidate an estate, individuals who have inherited valuable items they do not want or individuals liquidating collections. Owner-Operated. Uses Subs For Estate Sales. Cost Is Determined By The Job. No Travel Ch..
"Perfect! Mr. Smreaker provided a much needed service in a professional and timely manner. I would recommend everyone dealing with an estate of any size use at least the walk through appraisal service to identify any items of value in the home. His expertise was greatly appreciated and it is an extremely reasonable price.
Buying all precious metals, gold, silver, platinum, diamonds, paper money,coins,estate jewelry,fine watches,military memorabilia and more
"My husband and mother-n-law went there today and had a such a great experience and would recommend for anyone to go here. Dave was such a gentleman, kindhearted, friendly and trustworthy. He was very fair and knowledgeable, explaining about items. Thank you so much for such a great experience. He’s one in a million and a good man all around.
Whether you're selling a diamond engagement ring, your mother’s Tiffany jewelry, Your father's Gold & Silver Coin collection, or it's time to sell a Rolex watch you no longer wear, we'll appraise your jewelry for its highest worth, then make you an offer you can’t refuse. At Global, we make selling your jewelry, diamonds and gold valuables an honest, private and free experience via free mail-in service via FedEx insured overnight shipping
"During the holidays I was given antique pieces of fine jewelry that were heirlooms and in my family for several generations. My husband and I really weren't sure where to start in evaluating what do with them as far as selling them or keeping them and we really didn't even know what the quality was, we just knew they were old. <br /> We found a few other places that told us they were real gold, and we could sell them and have them melted down and be paid based on the total gold amount. I just didn't feel right about having these items melted, they felt like they were worth more than just gold- 2 gorgeous antique broches and a watch. <br /> We found Global Gold and silver online and set up an appointment with Steve.. It felt like he appreciated the items for more than just their value in ct wt of gold and educated us on where they were from. Because of their age, he also told us they may not be melted down and that they may be able to be resold at auction or in the marketplace which made us feel a lot better about moving forward. <br /> We sold the items to them at what we feel was a very fair negotiated rate which was above everyone else's price and left feeling comfortable that our family's antiques were left in good hands. We definitely recommend. <br />
Estate Sale Company and Downsizing Sale Company. We do the work and you make the money! No out of pocket expenses. Experienced professionals treat your possessions with respect and compassion. Available for estate sales, relocation sales and downsizing sales in Palm Harbor, East Lake, Ozona, Dunedin, New Port Richey, Clearwater, Safety Harbor, Largo, St. Petersburg and all surrounding areas
"GREAT... Their kindness, compassion and services really helped us all through this difficult life transition. Even being thousands of miles away, their professionalism, communication and updates enabled us to keep the stress low and remain confident all was taken care of! Thank you for everything!!!
See all 5 highly rated companies in TampaJoin Angi now
Find antique appraisers in
antique appraisers in Tampa
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- AUGUST STEPHENSON INTL3670 TAMPA RD
Oldsmar, Florida 34677
- AUGUST STEPHENSON INTL
- Cooper Enterprises of Sarasota2116 Bee Ridge Rd
Sarasota, Florida 34239
- Cooper Enterprises of Sarasota
- Global Gold and Silver7 W 45th St Ste # 1200
New York, New York 10036
- Global Gold and Silver
- New England Appraisers Assoc6973 Crestridge Road
Memphis, Tennessee 38119
- New England Appraisers Assoc
- Quality Coin and Gold5415 Main Street
New Port Richey, Florida 34652
- Quality Coin and Gold
- ROBERT P ALEX SILVERSMITHS625 PINELLAS ST C
Clearwater, Florida 33756
- ROBERT P ALEX SILVERSMITHS
- THE ANTIQUEMAN780 W. RIVER OAK DR.
Ormond Beach, Florida 32174
- THE ANTIQUEMAN