David Reynolds Jewelry and Coin

Antiques

9:00 PM - 5:00 PM

4009 Central Ave

St. Petersburg, FL 33713

**$25 for $40 Credit Toward the Repair of any Jewelry** We are a small friendly store carrying a multi-million dollar inventory of the most fashionable Platinum, 18K, 14K, diamond and gemstone jewelry and watches. Some of our best known designers include Claude Thibaudeau, Denny Wong, Ziva, Cordova, Gelin and Abaci, Bellaire, Luminox and one of a kind custom pieces by resident designer Shane Socash. Don't forget we also buy and sell Gold/Silver/Platinum/Palladium in nearly all forms....

jewelry appraising (21)

12/10/2019

purchase of household antiques. Not what he was buying.

Description of Work
Referred me to other dealers.

Category jewelry stores,jewelry appraisal,antiques

Work Completed On 12/10/2019

05/04/2019

Shane Socash, Jeweler and owner of David Reynold's, listened closely to what I said, and was able to restore my grandmother's watch to how I remembered it looked 40 years ago. He listened, he understood and he recreated my grandmother's watch. I had foolishly changed the wide gold cuff band to a silver chain. Shane had only my memory and descriptions to work with. Thank you Shane! I love it!

Description of Work
I needed an antique watch restored

Category jewelry stores,jewelry appraisal,antiques

Work Completed On 05/04/2019

Review for David Reynolds Jewelry and Coin - 4009 Central Ave, St. Petersburg, FL - 37857858

04/18/2019

Save yourself time and stay away from this company. They offered a couple of hundred dollars for a few items and refused to even consider other items for which the next company visited offered tens of thousands for - yes, it's not a type error. They were insulting on a grand scale ! Really seems they are out to get the unsuspecting client. Even their watch battery replacement is not what other com...

Description of Work
Resale of owned items and battery replacement

Work Completed On 04/18/2019

It's disappointing and unfortunate that we let you down. As our reputation would suggest, we get it right dozens of times a day but we are human and in our humanity, we're imperfect. We have always wanted our clients to get the most for their items, historically it's with us, but we're always the first to recommend another company if it's an item we either don't need or think you can do better wit...

04/24/2018

They did a beautiful job! I've been doing business with them for over 20 years and highly recommend. The jewelers do superb work.

Description of Work
Repair of gold and diamond guard ring. Replaced gold bars on back and refinished.

Work Completed On 04/24/2018

03/26/2017

I am thrilled! I took in two rings (one engagement/wedding band and a cocktail ring) with an idea for a whole new ring. Shane was helpful before my first visit--sending ideas and links to pictures. When we went into the shop, he walked me through the process. I was impressed with his professionalism and knowledge--he knows jewelry and design! I came back to pick up the new rings a few weeks later ...

Description of Work
Took two rings and redesigned them to create two different rings

Work Completed On 02/15/2017

08/17/2016

Anything that I have that is jewelry related, I go to them. They are honest and reputable.

Description of Work
I have been doing business with them for over 20 years.

Category jewelry stores,jewelry appraisal

Work Completed On 08/03/2016

07/10/2016

Description of Work
While waiting for the repair I was able to look at the coins and bills for sale. Ended up getting a few and the prices were very fair. I felt bad that we came in so close to the closing time but was not shooed out like some other places tend to do. I had used their services in the past to repair broken jewelry. Another company recommended them due to the type of metal requiring different technique than most shops have. Very pleased and will go back at an earlier hour to get a better sense of coins and old currency I can get to add to my collection. Cannot estimate how much I spent on the previous repairs.

Work Completed On 07/10/2016

06/14/2016

Shane Socash and his assistants Zach and Brad skillfully examined my estate jewelry, cheerfully answered my questions, explained the difference in pieces as they sorted. As this was my parents estate, they where especially sympathetic and caring and paid a very good price for the estate.

Description of Work
Sale of Estate Jewelry

Category jewelry appraisal

Work Completed On 06/09/2016

01/23/2016

I lost my original David Reynolds engagement ring and insurance worked with owner Shane Splash to replace it at a higher quality. It is beautiful.

Description of Work
Replacement diamond ring-insurance company paid not us.

Work Completed On 12/04/2015

01/19/2016

Shane helped me immediately and took care of my problem. He has done a lot of repairs for me in the past and I would recommend him highly.

Description of Work
Gold chain repaired.

Work Completed On 11/22/2015

Appraisals - Antiques, Jewelry, Items. Jewelry Sales, Design, Repair.

Stamps, Currency Exchange, Pawn