Is your outdated above-ground pool becoming an eyesore? Keep the pool and transform your backyard into an at-home oasis with these above-ground pool deck ideas.
Get matched with top swimming pool companies in Saint Paul, MN
There are 7 highly-rated local swimming pool companies.
Recent Pool Installers Reviews in Saint Paul
- Northland Fence MinnesotaEverything went according to plan. We got a late start on this project , Northland was about 2 months out, but they hit every date and actually did the final install 10 days early.
- Northland Fence MinnesotaWe were impressed with Northland Fence from start to finish. We were planning to hire another leading company in the Twin Cities because they had done a good job installing a wooden fence at our previous home. We signed up for a free estimate from Northland because we were doing our due diligence in getting multiple quotes. We had a relatively big job, which required removal of a rotting wooden fence and three gates and replacing it with approximately 300 feet of vinyl fencing. The other company required us to hire a landscaper to build a retaining wall, and they planned to dig up all the old posts and cement and dispose of them. The cost was so high we thought the project would be a non starter. Then we had our consult with a representative from Northland who took time to walk me through the job so patiently. I had lots of questions after my consult with the other company. I left the meeting feeling relieved but also anxious about the price. When I got the estimate, it was exactly what we had budgeted for the project! Northland has a really slick system where they cut the old posts to the ground and work around them. They drive steel posts many feet deeper than other companies. Our three children were in awe watching the workers on the day of installation. Once we signed the contract, Northland said they were about a month out. However, the scheduling person moved us to an earlier date since we have a pool. She wanted to make sure our backyard was secure, which was above and beyond. On the tear down date (a Friday), two crews worked swiftly and hauled away the old fence. Then they drove the new posts into the ground. We were told to expect another crew to come within 2-3 weeks to finish the job. You can imagine my surprise when the crew showed up first thing Monday morning to assemble the fence. They worked all day and didn't quite finish, so they came out the next available day (when it wasn't raining) and completed the work. We had a slight issue with a fence post obstructing a window and some old posts sticking out of the ground. I emailed Northland, and an installer came out the next morning to fix it. We had one more small request, so the installer returned the following morning to take care of it. If I could give Northland a grade beyond an A for responsiveness, I most certainly would. We are so happy with our new white vinyl fence. Since we live in a development where houses were constructed in the late 1970s and early 1980s, many fences in the neighborhood are showing their age. We have had several neighbors inquire about the fence project because they are considering replacing wood with vinyl. I have enthusiastically recommended Northland to each one. They are a fantastic company
- ATLANTIS POOLSThis was a VERY PAINFUL experience. Our sales guy Nick was a snake and a con man throughout the whole process. He misrepresented, cut corners and outright lied to us several times. He told us what was convenient for him (whether true or not) and couldn't remember commitments he made, stuff we ordered, specifics we wanted and statements he made. We signed the contract with him July 23, 2020 (I so wish we had done more research about what a slimy company this is) - he told us we'd be swimming by Labor Day at the latest. Initially he blamed the delay on the City of Chanhassen - he told they were 6-8 weeks out - when I called the City of Chan to verify I found out he lied - they had never heard of us nor Atlantis Pools - he had NEVER even put the permit in their hands!!! He also lied about our diving board order, liner order, water jets order, side equipment order and several other things (including reusing a rather expensive boulder wall for our landscaping which ended up just burying because it was easier to cut corners which caused us to incur significant more landscaping expense). They finally turned on the pool May 21, 2021 - 10 months later and 9 months late! The project still isn't done now (June 24, 2021) - still waiting for our diving board, concrete work clean-up, pool cover repairs, liner repairs, pool cleaner replacement, etc. Now they've refused to do any warranty work because we haven't paid our final bill (only 10% of the total and according to the contract final payment isn't due until project is complete - so in other words they had 90% of our money up front for a project that still isn't done 11 months later) and we are disputing the final bill amount (they are charging us for stuff that should have been in the original price as well as their mistakes). We have hired an attorney
- Lowell Russell ConcreteThe project was complicated, with footings, foundation walls, and brick and a special stone facing, all having to be very precisely installed, and then a stamped and colored concrete sidewalk installed. The work was started in the fall, and then delayed over the winter. The work was finished the following spring, later than we had requested. In the end we are very happy. The workmanship was excellent
- Mallery Pool ConstructionHe is absolutely outstanding! All of our neighbors use him as well. He is more than punctual and is extremely honest and easy to work with. I would highly recommend him.
- Mallery Pool ConstructionLeigh built our in-ground pool nearly 8 years ago. We were not only satisfied with the work done, we actually enjoyed the process! Mallery Pool was suggested to us for our project and we have since recommended Leigh to many others since. Never have we hesitated in our recommendation and expressing our satisfaction with Leigh and his team. If you are thinking about a pool, do yourself a favor and meet with Leigh about your project
- Mallery Pool ConstructionThe rain delays were the only problems. It was obvious that Mallery was concerned about doing a good job. They were careful, they were detailed, and they made sure things were the way we wanted them (or advised us on the best way, if we didn't know).
- Mallery Pool ConstructionLeigh Mallery is the owner of Mallery Pool Construction. Leigh has been doing this for years and is very experienced. He listened to my vision of the product I wanted. He made appropriate suggestions. He was here himself working alongside his crew many of the days. He was out there doing physical labor on those really hot days we had last summer. He and his crew worked long hours and didn't really seem to take breaks. The only problem was the delay of the project caused by the electrician he used as a sub-contractor. Everyone else was ready when they were needed. The pool is beautiful. We didn't get to use it last summer because it was finished in fall. This spring, Leigh came out and opened it without my needing to call. Then, since the equipment was new, Pam came out on a Friday evening and showed me how to work everything. She was patient with me while I wrote it all down. She called me a couple days later to see how it was going and answer any questions I had. I called Leigh last week because of an issue with the auto-cover and he came out himself to work on it. One really neat thing he did was put in small waterfalls that can be used to return the clean water to the pool in place of the jets. We also decided on a water slide instead of a diving board, and it is a fast ride! With Mallery Pools, the service continues after the project is completed. I know I can call Leigh or Pam with any questions or concerns
- PRESTIGE POOLSCurrently in the process of new pool install. Very happy with the product so far. Pat (owner) and Jeff at the main office are great to work with! I did my shopping around with pool contractors and I very happy with my decision as things are going smoothly and efficiently! Hopefully, swimming soon!
- PRESTIGE POOLSI met Pat at the Home and Garden show along with several other competitors. After quotes, designs and proposals, I chose to work with Prestige because of their professionalism and attention to detail. Even with the uncertainty that comes with coordinating multiple work groups around weather, the team communicated frequent updates on status. All individuals from Prestige were professional and great with my entire family. The service and follow up communication was also wonderful including pool closing, chemical questions and service needs. All in all, a fantastic experience
Swimming Pool Companies in Saint Paul
- Business Description:We sell Doughboy Above ground Swimming Pools, Vita Spas and Hot Tubs, Primo grills and Smokers, Pool and Spa Chemicals, Pool and Spa accessories, Saunas, Sun Heat Infrared room Heaters, Homecrest Patio Furniture, and much more
- Business Description:With over 35 years of experience, this family-owned company continues to stretch the application and design boundaries of decorative concrete. Based in Minnesota, Lowell Russell Concrete has continually been recognized by Better Business Bureau and Angie’s List as offering excellent customer satisfaction. The modern techniques and equipment they utilize help to continually expand their knowledge and expertise. Because of their dedication, they offer the highest quality exterior concrete and i..Recent Review:Excellent! Beautiful job, communication was good, suggestions were very helpful and pricing was good. Lowell was a joy to work with.SONJA M.
- Business Description:Northland Fence offers fast free estimates all year round. Our innovative installation process gives us a product that we back with a 10-year installation guarantee including post heaving. All of our fence installers are all I9 verified, W2 employees that are fully insured including workers compensation insurance and we never use subcontractors. Our staff is here to make getting a fence a hassle-free experience from your initial phone call, to the completion of your fenceRecent Review:We got several quotes for our 5' ornamental fence and Northland was the most reasonably priced for the great quality they provide. Mike came out more than once to measure since our plans changed slightly. They were punctual and good customer service. We are very happy with our fence and would use Northland Fence againStephanie W.
- Business Description:Family-owned Custom Pools, Inc. was one of just nine spa and pool dealers nationwide inducted into the inaugural AQUA 100 Hall of Fame in 1996 based on Custom Pools' making the top 100 list for five or more consecutive years. AQUA, the business magazine for spa and pool professionals, recognized Custom Pools as one of the top dealers in the industry and honored us for consistently maintaining superior customer service, product knowledge, store design, quality craftsmanship and professional pr..
- Business Description:Obsessed with customer satisfaction. Specialized in home exteriors; windows, decks, porches, siding, roof, concrete and others. Please reach out to us directly at 612-300-7265 for more information.Recent Review:We had primetime replace our roof and some old wood siding on 2 dormers and we couldn’t be happier. Estimate came in thousands lower than the competition. We got on the schedule within two weeks. Justin contacted us daily with updates and everything happened on time. They did have to replace a bunch of roof boards when they pulled off the old shingles. The installers were professional and courteous and picked up all of the debris each evening. Justin was very responsive and helpful. All around a very pain free and quick process! Roof and siding looks great. Would use them againADAM K.
- Business Description:FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED.
- Business Description:Imagine how great it would feel to finally get those renovations that you've always wanted. Too many homeowners feel overwhelmed by the scope of a renovation project. You Deserve To Love Your Home. From design to build, Innovative Building & Design gives you the home you’ve always wanted. We know how frustrating it can be to spend precious years in a place that does not function well for your family’s needs. You know things could be so much better but who can you trust to do a great job? We u..
- Business Description:24 EMPLOYEES. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. ADDITIONAL CONTACT: DICK.Recent Review:This was a VERY PAINFUL experience. Our sales guy Nick was a snake and a con man throughout the whole process. He misrepresented, cut corners and outright lied to us several times. He told us what was convenient for him (whether true or not) and couldn't remember commitments he made, stuff we ordered, specifics we wanted and statements he made. We signed the contract with him July 23, 2020 (I so wish we had done more research about what a slimy company this is) - he told us we'd be swimming by Labor Day at the latest. Initially he blamed the delay on the City of Chanhassen - he told they were 6-8 weeks out - when I called the City of Chan to verify I found out he lied - they had never heard of us nor Atlantis Pools - he had NEVER even put the permit in their hands!!! He also lied about our diving board order, liner order, water jets order, side equipment order and several other things (including reusing a rather expensive boulder wall for our landscaping which ended up just burying because it was easier to cut corners which caused us to incur significant more landscaping expense). They finally turned on the pool May 21, 2021 - 10 months later and 9 months late! The project still isn't done now (June 24, 2021) - still waiting for our diving board, concrete work clean-up, pool cover repairs, liner repairs, pool cleaner replacement, etc. Now they've refused to do any warranty work because we haven't paid our final bill (only 10% of the total and according to the contract final payment isn't due until project is complete - so in other words they had 90% of our money up front for a project that still isn't done 11 months later) and we are disputing the final bill amount (they are charging us for stuff that should have been in the original price as well as their mistakes). We have hired an attorneyBrad B.
- Business Description:Build swimming pools, hot tubs, chemicals, retail, service, liner replacement, outdoor kitchens, grills, fire tables
- Business Description:American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditions
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Swimming Pool Company articles
Ready to finally make your dream backyard a reality? Get inspired with these fun backyard pool design ideas that will complement any size yard and budget.
A well-maintained pool liner can last over 10 years, but various factors will affect its lifespan. Understanding the types of damage that can occur will help you decide when to call in the pros to replace your pool liner.
Find swimming pool companies in
swimming pool companies in Saint Paul
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 19773303 Bhandara Ct
- Advent Construction Co Inc350 E Little Canada Rd
Little Canada, Minnesota
- All Poolside Service121 E County Rd C
Little Canada, Minnesota
- All State Companies, Inc.28494 149th St NW
- American Tubs17940 Ajax Cir
City Of Industry, California
- Aquatech78 6th ave s.w #752 752
Forest Lake, Minnesota
- ATLANTIS POOLS10200 73rd Ave N Ste 100
Maple Grove, Minnesota
- Advent Construction Co Inc
- Backyard Paradise Landscaping LLC901 4th St 201
- Backyard Paradise Landscaping LLC
- Innovative Building & Design, LLC1543 92nd Ln NE
- Innovative Building & Design, LLC
- J.C. Construction461 WEST ST
Taylors Falls, Minnesota
- J.C. Construction
- KALIFORNIA POOL & SPA10701 93rd Ave N Suite I
- KALIFORNIA POOL & SPA
- Landscape Dreams LLC626 6th Ave NE
- Landscape Innovations LLC10293 Waterfront Dr
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Landscapes Unlimited7280 Dickman Trl
Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota
- LCI LANDSCAPES15325 IRISH AVE N
- LODAHL DEMOLITION INC667 WARNER AVE S
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Lowell Russell Concrete22335 Wagonwheel Trl.
- Lulicon Inc1627 Willis Ave
South Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Landscape Dreams LLC
- Performance Pool & Spa2405 Annapolis Ln Ste 280
- PERFORMANCE POOL & SPA(Valley Creek&494) 1890 Wooddale Dr Ste 800
- PETERSON POOLS & SPAS16800 HIGHWAY 10
Elk River, Minnesota
- Peterson Pools & Spas13110 Excelsior Blvd
- Pisces Pools, Inc.7600 W 27th Street Suite 222
Saint Louis Park, Minnesota
- Poolside Paradise LLC636 High Ridge Rd
River Falls, Wisconsin
- PRESTIGE POOLS87 County Road C W
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- PRIDELANDS LANDSCAPE DEVELOPMENT3480 LAKESIDE DR
- Primetime Contractors LLC6231 University Ave NE
- Performance Pool & Spa