Learn six types of basketball hoops you can get for your home, including in-ground, wall-mount, and even hoops for the pool. Find the right product for your home’s layout and budget in this guide.
Get matched with top playground equipment installers in Saint Paul, MN
There are 5 highly-rated local playground equipment installers.
Recent Playground Equipment Installation Reviews in Saint Paul
- Van Buren LandscapeGreg arrived and we discussed my initial thoughts, and after some discussion and looking at my yard, Greg had a fantastic idea to level off a portion of my backyard, build a retaining wall and then fill that to level and complete the job. He was willing to allow me to build the sandbox to save some cost. Ultimately we did not have the work performed because we are debating moving, however I would absolutely hire Greg to do the work if we were staying. He is professional and very creative, and his price was actually lower than I expected, especially after going with his idea
- Roof to Deck RestorationRoof-to-Deck was very timely with providing us a quote for the job. Started our work even sooner than they had estimated and did a very thorough job. After the cleaning, I noticed some remnants (wood fibers and stain chippings) of the cleaning process on our patio pavers. At the time that they returned the following week to stain our deck and play system, I mentioned the issue and they took care of it right away. After the technician was done staining the deck, I thought that the stain hadn't penetrated as well as I had expected on the floor boards of the deck. The technician agreed and said that he would talk to a manager. The manager was out on the next business day to check out the situation. He agreed that an additional coat might rectify the problem. After the additional coat of stain both our play system and deck look great! Roof to Deck did a great job and the part that makes me the most anxious to recommend them to others is that a couple of things didn't go perfectly (which always happens - that's life) and they responded immediately and happily to make the situation right. I will definitely hire them to clean and restain our deck the next time it is needed
- Roof to Deck RestorationI got estimates for deck and play system cleaning and stain application. I liked that they had insurance and seemed most qualified and was priced appropriately for my project.
- Crown of MinnesotaTHEY CAME TO OUR HOUSE A DAY BEFORE WE WERE MOVING THE REST OF OUR STUFF TO OUR NEW HOUSE. THEY TOOK APART EVERYTHING VERY CAREFULLY AND LOADED IT INTO THEIR TRUCK. WE WENT WITH THEM TO OUR NEW HOUSE TO SHOW THEM WHERE WE WANTED IT. THEY DID A GREAT JOB PUTTING IT BACK UP. MY KIDS AND THE NEIGHBOR KIDS LOVE THE PLAYGROUND. IT WILL LAST A LIFETIME
- RAINBOW PLAY SYSTEMS MIDWESTPeople at the store were very helpful and helped me pick the best one for my business. Installers were great, was ready in about 2 hours and made sure it was where I wanted it.
- Crown of MinnesotaFabulously well! We were originally under the impression it would be up to two and a half weeks from purchase until installation and Crown called after only one week and said they could get the set installed the next day if we were available! I re-arranged my schedule to make it happen. The two installers were early if not exactly on time, very friendly yet professional, and did a fabulous job getting the play set installed per my instructions. My kids have been blissed out by the new play set and swings ever since
- Swing N Move (Temporarily In Active)I was very pleased with the service they provided. They showed up early to disassemble the swing set and headed straight to my house for reassembly. Total time to disassemble, deliver, and reassemble was aprox. 3 - 3.5 hours. They were very professional, did a good job communicating their timeline, and were careful with the swing set when moving it around and set it up
- Crown of MinnesotaThis is expensive, but we thought it was a better value compared to other similar playground equipment. We got free installation on a Spring special. We were able to get equipment installed two weeks earlier than scheduled due to a cancellation. Salesman was helpful and informative. Demo equipment can be viewed at NE Minneapolis location. Installers were fast and polite
- RAINBOW PLAY SYSTEMS MIDWESTThey were excellent. This company came out and measured its size and where to put the playground. They set up and installed the playground. They install it or I could have hired my own installers.
- Crown of MinnesotaGreat. The owners are super nice and professional. They care about you and help you select a playset. They even called a couple times and arranged the installation a day before my daughter's birthday party (something I mentioned would be nice, but didn't think would happen). It was a hit at the party. Overall it was a smooth purchase. Great customer service. We got a deal on a closeout model. All playsets of this type are expensive (possibly too expensive), but I think they have a good competitive price for this type of thing. Would definitely use them again
Playground Equipment in Saint Paul
- Business Description:PLEASE CALL FOR FASTEST RESPONSE. Owner operated. No subs. Charges $50 per hour. Charges a $25 travel charge. No service fee. Award winning.Recent Review:Great. covered a very wide range of assignments always good results and good value. Will continue to use. Thanks Stephen.Todd P.
- Business Description:Please contact me at 612-741-6407 or email Scooter_d@msn.com Nicely Dunn specializes in small projects, things that may take only a few minutes or hours to take care of, up to 2 day jobs to accomplish. We can suggest professional electricians and plumbers for additional help if needed. Super Service Award winner 15 years in a row! We charge $100.00 per hour plus materials. Travel time to and from the job is charged at the hourly rate. We do not up-charge for materials. All forms of payment ac..Recent Review:Scott did an amazing job on our fence repair. Our wooden fence had some rotting posts and the fence was falling in as a result. Scott took out the rotting posts and replaced them with new ones. He cut the old posts into pieces so they would be ready to put out for trash pick-up. We had ropes holding up the fence, and he and his team removed those as part of the job. He is very service-oriented and did very high quality workMOLLY W.
- Business Description:King Scapes is an owner-operated Landscape Company proudly serving the greater Twin Cities Metro area. From concept to completion, we pay impeccable attention to detail and strive to exceed all expectations. It is our mission to provide inspiration through the innovation of our surroundings and deliver the highest quality professional service in the lawn and landscaping industry. It is our vision to be recognized as a company with a passion for excellence acting with integrity and honesty whi..Recent Review:Great. Quoting was timely. Got on schedule sooner than expected. The group worked expeditiously and while some rework is generally required with things like this, albeit annoying, they were always super responsive and stood behind work, while putting up with all my questions. Pricing was good. Good value for this job; about 40% of the big guys that have marketing budgets and extra foremen, inline with one/two man shops but far more professional with larger crew that can work fastPaul M.
- Business Description:We clean, stain and restore exterior wood such as decks, fences, porches, and cedar shake roofs. We design and install Christmas and Event Lighting. During the winter months we remove Ice Dams from roofs. We carry $2,000,000 in liability insurance. We are certified in wood restoration by the Power Washers of North America and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Additional phone line is 763-559-1832. DBA- Renew Services, Inc., RTD Ice Dam Removal, RTD Power Washing, RTD Servic..Recent Review:Worst company ever do not waste your money on this company. Your deck will look terrible. The stain all peels off in less then a year. The owner does not stand behind his work. Just read the other reviews on lineTim C.
- Business Description:When I was 5, mom caught me taking apart a watch and a toaster at my grand parents home. She scolded me, but grandpa insisted that she let me be. I fixed the toaster. The watch, well it didn’t work in the first place. When I was 15, my mom hired my cousin Jim, 10 years my senior, to finish our basement. Being an ever curious young man, I asked Jim questions and he put me to work alongside him. We worked a night or two a week for 2 years. Then Jim became busy raising his own family and work ca..Recent Review:John was responsive to my request for an estimate, contacted me on the date we had scheduled, and always followed up with my questions. I was happy with the final work productFernando A.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned and family operated home improvement company serving the Twin Cities area since 2004. Our services include: siding, roofing, and window replacement, decks, entry and patio doors, attic insulation, additions, and interior remodeling, Financing is availableRecent Review:Issues with new window leak after they replaced siding. Took over a year from my initial notification of the new leak for them to remove siding and investigate problem. They said old leak and exterior wall damaged from leak. Not sure how their crew hung the house siding if the wall was wet like they said. They said they would give us a bid to repair and no follow up for 2 months. Left a piece of siding off my house that whole time. Do not recommendNicole S.
- Business Description:I am a licensed and insured contractor with a core competency in framing, decks, fences, door/window installation, sheetrock, trim, siding and other handyman projects. Every job is approached with the customer's needs at the forefront. My job sites are kept as clean and completed as quickly as the job will allow. Count on the finished product you see in your head to become a reality. Thank you for taking the time to check out my profile
- Business Description:Open 7 Days a week and evenings in season.
- Business Description:We are a Play System service company! We move, reconfigure(if requested by the customer) and repair Play Systems. We also assemble systems from retailers(Rainbow * Backyard Adventures / Crown of MN * Hedstrom * Toys"R"Us * Menards * Costco * Sam's Club * Swing-N-Slide). We offer refurbished sets and used parts for sale as well. Family owned and operated. No subcontractors. We enjoy discussing your needs by phone or email anytime. We give a firm bid based on the information(we prefer email fo..
- Business Description:PlayNation has been building swing sets since 1993. Our Boxed swing sets offer a 15 Year Warranty and our Lifetime swing sets come with a limited Lifetime Warranty. Our accessories and additions are covered by a 1 Year Warranty
Explore our Solution Center for helpful playground equipment installer articles
How much does it cost to build a playground? Your swing set installation cost will vary based on labor, materials, equipment, and land prep. We’ve broken down the different variables for your playset installation cost here.
Find playground equipment installers in
- West Saint Paul
- South Saint Paul
- Mendota Heights
- Inver Grove Heights
- Little Canada
- North Saint Paul
- Saint Paul Park
- Falcon Heights
- Lake Elmo
- Cottage Grove
- Vadnais Heights
- North Oaks
playground equipment installers in Saint Paul
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bauer Brothers Salvage2432 N 2nd St
- Bauer Brothers Salvage
- Crown of Minnesota11923 Portland Ave
- Crown of Minnesota
- Extreme Turf N Snow Care7425 123rd St 107
Apple Valley, Minnesota
- Extreme Turf N Snow Care
- KING SCAPES11 Alice Ct
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- KING SCAPES
- Lynde Greenhouse and Nursery9293 Pineview Ln N
Maple Grove, Minnesota
- Lynde Greenhouse and Nursery
- On Call Services27928 145th St N W
- On Call Services
- PLAYNATION190 ETOWAH INDUSTRIAL CT
- The Handyman Can!!! Inc3059 Bellaire Ave
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- The Handyman Can!!! Inc
- Ultimate Playgrounds, Inc. 14033 Commerce Ave NE
Prior Lake, Minnesota
- Ultimate Playgrounds, Inc.
- Warren Moe Construction LLC18423 Italy Ave
- Warren Moe Construction LLC