Roof to Deck Restoration

4.4

Founded 1995 • With Angi since April 2002

365 Webster St

Saint Paul, MN 55102

We clean, stain and restore exterior wood such as decks, fences, porches, and cedar shake roofs. We design and install Christmas and Event Lighting. During the winter months we remove Ice Dams from roofs. We carry $2,000,000 in liability insurance. We are certified in wood restoration by the Power Washers of North America and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Additional phone line is 763-559-1832. DBA- Renew Services, Inc., RTD Ice Dam Removal, RTD Power Washing, RTD Services, RTD Snow Plowing, Roof to Deck Decoration. Additional phone number- 1-877-687-3639...

4.4

4.2

deck cleaning (294)pressure washing (109)roof snow removal (72)decks & porches (59)roof cleaning (49)house painting (20)holiday decorating (17)gutter cleaning (11)roofing (9)fence company (6)playground equipment installation (4)siding companies (3)

04/27/2021

Worst company ever do not waste your money on this company. Your deck will look terrible. The stain all peels off in less then a year. The owner does not stand behind his work. Just read the other reviews on line.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stain our deck

CATEGORY decks,deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2020

09/19/2020

What an excellent company to work with. Very professional from the person doing the quote, to the person whom cleaned the deck and the person whom applied the stain. Cleaned up very well. Better than I could do. Was done in a timely manner. The people were great in answering all my questions. Would highly recommend this company and will be using them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stained my deck

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2020

07/06/2020

Great service! Super professional, and it looks great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wash and paint deck

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2020

06/25/2020

Cleaning was great. Staining not good. Uneven application. Also didn’t clean up - left plastic used to protect patio and moved rocks out of my landscaping to hold the plastic down and didn’t put them back. No follow up after the job was complete. To be fair I haven’t called them. But for $1500 I shouldn’t have to complain - need to work on quality of work. Not sure if I’ll hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck cleaning and stain

CATEGORY decks,deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2020

05/07/2020

Got a visit quite soon, but have not heard back with a quote yet. I would like to get going on the project and am wondering if I need to contact other vendors. I feel like I've been forgotten. I had to give a "would you hire again" answer and overall grade to submit this review, but they are really not applicable at this point.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck stripping or sanding and refinishing

CATEGORY mudjacking

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2020

09/23/2019

They did an excellent job of cleaning the roof. We had it sealed to prevent further discoloration. The reason I am submitting a poor review is a total lack of follow-up. They guarantee the work, but do not follow up on this guarantee. 2 years after they did the cleaning, the discoloration has come back. Through many emails and phone conversations, they either tell us that it is moss, which it isn'...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof cleaning

CATEGORY roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2017

08/21/2019

To start with, they have maintained my deck for the last 20 years, and the results have always been good enough to go back. They have always been slow in sealing after power washing, but sometimes that's weather related. This year, it took them 13 days (including weekends) between the 2, and we had no rain for that stretch of time, so it could have been done much sooner (they say they need at leas...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck wash and resurfacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2019

We are very disappointed to hear about the Mr. [Member Name Removed]'s experience this year with us. As he noted, he has been a long time customer and we pride ourselves on the number of returning customers we have year after year. We have tried contacting Mr. [Member Name Removed] several times at different times of the day in the hopes of reaching the customer to resolve the matter. We had no re...

06/27/2019

It went great. They power washed the deck and afterwards it looked like new. The person that came out to stain it did a very professional job. We will use them again if we need the deck re-stained or if there are problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our deck is 15 years old and need refinishing and there was also damage from past storms

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2019

02/14/2019

Hired Roof to Deck based on good reviews on Angie's plus media exposure on local TV. I got right through to someone and they were able to get me in right away to remove my ice dams. She assured me that their rate of $550/hour is on the norm, and is cheaper than some. This is where things went downhill. They showed up and said they wouldn't be able to actually go up on the roof to de-ice the roof a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ice dam removal

CATEGORY roof snow removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2019

11/05/2018

Roof to Deck did a nice job with both my deck and porch cleaning project. Very fast and efficient!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck power washed and stained, Front porch power washed

CATEGORY decks,deck cleaning,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2018

Clean, Stain & Restore Exterior Wood Such - Decks, Fences, Gazebos, Play Systems, Porches, Cleaning - Asphalt & Cedar Roofs, House Washing, Gutter Cleaning, Christmas & Event Lighting, Ice Dams.

Build Decks & Fences. Roof Installs.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check