If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Seattle, WA
There are 157 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Seattle
- Wu ConstructionGreg was prompt in coming to view what needed to be done and quickly assessed the best way to prevent storm water from entering our garage. He gave me a very fair bid and stuck to it. His work crew, Young and Jasper, were here right on time and worked hard all day until the job was completed. They didn't waste a minute, doing exactly what they said they would do. Their final product was excellent, much better than what I envisioned it would look like. Their work will resolve our problem (now I just have to keep things clean). Thank you for a job well done! I certainly will hire Wu Construction again if I need any services they provide
- Rios Brick Pavers LLCWe hired Rios to install a paver patio in our backyard. We are thrilled with the results and have already received several compliments from out neighbors. They finished the job quickly (2 days). The crew was very friendly and professional. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend to someone else or to hire again. They were also the lowest bid
- cisco contractor LLCCisco and his crew were phenomenal! From the very first communication Cisco was prompt, friendly, knowledgeable and his response time was fantastic. Cisco was able to help me figure out the best way to pour my foundation, helping me navigate and problem solve along the way. This was my first time tackling a project like this and Cisco was super patient and willing to explain the entire process so I was able to learn a lot as well! His team was incredibly hard-working, professional and friendly (as, of course, was Cisco). I would 100% hire Cisco again for any project and can highly recommend him to anyone looking for top notch concrete work
- TransBlueTransblue differentiated themselves from the beginning with the bid process--they were professional, they showed up on time at our first discussion, and they really listened to what we wanted, shared ideas, and promptly got back to us with a bid. (Very different than the experience we had with multiple other contractors.) The process to install our new concrete patio took longer than we first thought -- but COVID delays all played a part. Transblue kept us informed as much as they themselves knew (since they depend on others too). And then once the work began, it was done within only a few days, by a friendly crew who delivered exactly what we were looking for in our patio. Along the way, our project manager (Darryl) was checking in with clarifications/questions to ensure they delivered what we wanted, and he hung around on the last day to walk through every detail and answer every question before they considered the done job. We would (and plan to) hire Transblue again for our next home project
- SLABJACK NW LLCTwo workers showed up on time, pleasant and informative, raised broken areas to level the patio, cleaned up all debris, done in about 2 hours, results fully matched expectation, holes drilled in patio to inject foam were filled so very little appearance remained. No new cracks occurred. Workers referred us to person who can fill and repair cracks. Thank you for an amazing job well done
- Center C ConstructionThey did a excellent job and exceeded my expectations! The patio is perfect and was completed on schedule. I wish I could download pictures of this master piece so that everyone can see what a great job they did.
- John John Concrete ConstructionVery friendly, very quick. They even had a little extra concrete and poured a little step for my shed for me.
- Center C ConstructionThe job went well. Boyd the owner and his Son did the work, his estimate was very reasonable, he started on the job and finished it when he said he would. His concrete work is very professional and overall I am pleased with the work.
- Rain Pros IncAs usual, they did an outstanding job. This is the fourth time I've used Rain Pros services (drain tile installation, addition of topsoil to roll and level lawn, over seed existing lawn). Their crew is hardworking, prompt and professional. They are very knowledgeable and skilled. I have never been disappointed
- John John Concrete ConstructionWe could not have asked for a smoother project operation. John is honest and fair with his pricing. His ideas and suggestions gave us a finished product we are totally pleased with. The work schedule and time were perfect. ......... I showed a series of project construction photos to two friends out of area who are each concrete contractors. They both agreed that this is the proper way a quality driveway is constructed. ......... Thank you ever so much John John and crew. ~D&
Concrete Repair Contractors in Seattle
- Business Description:We sprecialize in all & everything with CONCRETE. Decorative concrete driveways, walkways, patios, steps, retaining-walls, foundations, new addition foundation, brickwork, custom work, stone work, parking-lot striping, etc. LIC, BOND, & INSURED. Top quality, current references, & insure customer satisfaction!Recent Review:The job was tough due to old slab and its stability, but Ricky and One Foundation did a fantastic job on time and on budget.Paul C.
- Business Description:We are a concrete company in the greater Seattle area specializing in flat works,stamped,broom finish,agregate exposed,patios and walkways. We have over 16 years of experience in this field. We do commercial and residential, small or big jobs welcome. we are a quality oriented company, no job is complete until you the customer is happy with the results. WA STATE LICENSE # CISCOCL820KZ BONDED,AND INSURED CALL US FOR AN ALWAYS FREE ESTIMATERecent Review:Cisco and his crew were phenomenal! From the very first communication Cisco was prompt, friendly, knowledgeable and his response time was fantastic. Cisco was able to help me figure out the best way to pour my foundation, helping me navigate and problem solve along the way. This was my first time tackling a project like this and Cisco was super patient and willing to explain the entire process so I was able to learn a lot as well! His team was incredibly hard-working, professional and friendly (as, of course, was Cisco). I would 100% hire Cisco again for any project and can highly recommend him to anyone looking for top notch concrete workDavid L.
- Business Description:Specializing in concrete and masonry services, pouring, repairs, driveways, walkways, sidewalks, patios, stamped, decorative, and more! We take great pride our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we provide to meet the consumer's needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate wi..Recent Review:I contacted Sam’s for our driveway reinstallation. Sam is very professional to work with. He came onsite, did measurement and also came up with good suggestions on combining walkway together so overall pavement is much better looking. And total cost is very reasonable and within our budget. When the project started, Sam’s team came onsite following our agreed schedule. They did a great job and my family really enjoyed the new driveway and walkway. We had several projects done on our property in the past and Sam’s is definitely one of top contractors we have worked with: on time and high quality work. I will hire Sam’s again without hesitation if we have new projects in the future.ping d.
- Business Description:Maybe you're thinking about selling your home, or maybe you're concerned about the well-being of your family, or maybe you just appreciate cleanliness. Remodeling, updating, face-lift, whatever you want to call it, we can help. Sonyk Advantage Contracting has been helping homeowners since day 1. With over 30 years of experience, our small family-owned business has done it all. From extensive foundation work, to a simple slab of concrete for a hot tub, Sonyk can handle the task. Our business i..Recent Review:Sonyk Concrete Contractors were really exceptionally good. They returned my calls, same day. They gave me timely updates as winter weather impacted their work schedule. Despite a snow storm, they only lost 5 days. When they had good weather they worked some 12 hour days without compromising the high quality of their work. Our driveway had been done by a previous contractor who botched the job & created some water collection problems. Sony & his crew demolished that driveway & replaced it with a driveway that will stand up to our weather challenges. looks great & Sony has very reasonable rate. My spouse & I couldn't be happier with SonyK's work & they even did a great job cleaning upCherise M.
- Business Description:License #: ATACO**945LZ. Doing It Right The First Time. 15 Years of experience, giving our customers,(friends) the best value for their money at a FAIR Price. Visit us at www.goodconcretework.comRecent Review:TV came to my home the same day I submitted my request for a driveway replacement on Angi’s. He listened to my ideas and offered suggestions to make improvements. I was in contact with other contractors at the time. One gave me a rough estimate over the phone that did not include several of the things TV and I discussed but could not have an estimator on site for 2 weeks. Another could not give me a date when an estimator would be available. I chose to go with ATA Contracting because of TV’s quick response, his ideas, and because I wanted to get on a project schedule sooner rather than later. The lead time to start my project was 3 weeks depending on weather. My driveway was completed in 5 days. This was not a small undertaking. My driveway is approximately 215’ long and 10-24’ wide. TV and his crew took the time to answer my questions and explain the process as they went. It was a pleasure to watch them work. In addition to my driveway, TV and his crew also: 1) Routed and rerouted downspout output underground. 2) Replaced rough rock stairway with concrete stairs. 3) Replaced section of sidewalk. 4) Placed conduits under the driveway and sidewalk for future use. 5) Cleaned and sealed front porch. I will contact ATA Contracting for future projects and highly recommend them. LindLinda D.
- Business Description:6 employees. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. May contact through email or phone. Additional DBA - Three Guys Construction LLC. Full-Service general contractor, specializing in concrete, & sewer repair and serviceRecent Review:Tony and his crew did a fantastic job. They were very communicative throughout the project about what would happen when and stuck 100% to their schedule. The crew worked hard and respectfully left the job site tidy each day. In the end I have a beautiful new driveway. One last thing...our neighbor mentioned to me that she appreciated that the crew rinsed off her car that was parked on the street after it got dust on it when the gravel was spread around. She hadn't even noticed because they took care of it before she had a chance to see itCara H.
- Business Description:"'Quality work done on time."We can pour your concrete job into any type of shape or design. We can help you construct your project to have curves, slopes, and any other design elements that you wish. We can also add other design elements such as a special design finishing work or coloring. If you can dream it, we will pour itRecent Review:The A-1 crew were wonderful. Their workmanship and skill level were very high and their cleanup was meticulous. Everything went exactly according to the schedule that Tom Smith gave me and their pricing was excellent. A 110 year old concrete floor that was a mess is now perfectJohn P.
- Business Description:AAA Quality Concrete has an owner and staff of highly skilled concrete craftsman. With over a decade of experience, each project we complete is of the highest quality for the best value. We will come out to the job site to do a free estimate to explain in detail how to give you the best price and fantastic qualityRecent Review:The team at AAA Quality Concrete are incredible! They were quick to reply to my request for a bid, I knew how much it would be before he left. On the day of the job, they showed up on time, and got right to work. Noa’s team was a delight to have around, and engaged with my very social 5 year old. We have received countless compliments and requests for their information. We highly recommend Noa and his team at AAA Quality Concrete!Justin R.
- Business Description:Since 1990, we have been specializing in concrete services, pouring, repairs, driveways, walkways, patios, hardscaping, pavers, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:He does good work. The service was good. They were quick and plain. I would hire them again.Charles "chuck" J.
- Business Description:Church Construction, LLC has over 30 years of experience. We specialize in Concrete, stamp/decorative, Indoor/Outdoor Demolition needs just to name a few. We also offer services for planning and management for each phase of the project our clients may have. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule a project or estimate todayRecent Review:Churchill and his team did an amazing job. Our stairs were in really bad shape and they tore them out and put in concrete, which looks amazing. They also hauled away all of our old wood and bricks and cleaned up the entire area......we highly recommendlarry F.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- Bainbridge Island
- Mercer Island
- Yarrow Point
- Clyde Hill
- Normandy Park
- Port Orchard
- Des Moines
- Lake Forest Park
concrete contractors in Seattle
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & J Retaining Walls Co22214 Brier Rd
- A Better Handyman9713 215th Ave SE
- A Carpenter Restoration Renovation RemodelPO Box 8336
- A Carpenter Son, LLC403 McKenzie AVE SW
- A Hawks ConcretePO Box 66
- A&D Construction Serv Inc14838 Jake Dr SE
- A-1 Stone Landscaping & Construction14918 27TH PL S
- A-FFIX LLC4040 34th Ave W
- A. Alexander Handyman Services, LLC3983 Ne Dartmouth Ct
- AA Asphalting Inc14720 Puyallup St E
- AAA Quality Concrete3414 Centennial Way NE
- AAA Renovation Pros LLC3201 SW Avalon Way #41
- AAA Solid Concrete Construction Inc2937 216th St SW
- ABC Construction CompanyPO Box 8305
- ABC Construction INC1623 4th street
- ABSOLUTE CONCRETE1406 VALLEY VIEW DR
- Absolute Kustom Concrete 4104 Madrona Dr SE
Port Orchard, Washington
- Absolutely Fine ConcretePO Box 3056
- Accurate Construction & Repair824 S L St # 2
- ACE CONCRETE221 3RD AVE SW
- Ace Concrete Finishing Inc13341 3rd Ave NE
- ACS Seattle LLC4742 42nd Ave SW 500
- Aden Landscaping & Construction1717 Bellevue Ave Suite 206
- Advanced Construction &Remodeling12218 4th Ave Ct E
- AERO ASPHALT CO28308 12TH ST E
- AFFORDABLE LANDSCAPE CORPORATION2203 S. 120TH STREET
- AJB Services605 Durell Rd SE
- AK Kreutzer Construction LLCPO Box 8079
- Akers Outdoor Plumbing Inc126 SW 148th St Ste C100-14
- Alder Construction Consulting, LLC18 115th St. S.E. Suite A
- Aleman Landscapes4205 auburn way
- Alki Fence Co1037 Central Ave S
- All about roofing & home maintenance 30414 24th Ave SW
Federal Way, Washington
- All About You Construction113 Victoria View St
- ALL AMERICAN CHIMNEY SERVICE29222 112TH AVE SE
- All Aspect Contracting612 141st south
- All Aspects Concrete Construction903 187th Pl SW
- All Concrete Surfaces LLC22917 15th Ave SE
- All Construction Services Inc.12410 N.E. 24th St.
- All Faze Construction4835 S 301st Dr
- All Masonry Construction LLC959 SE Spencer Ave
Port Orchard, Washington
- All Remodeling & Landscaping2937 76th Ave SE 33d
Mercer Island, Washington
- All restoration solution12158 se 212th ct
- All Seasons Earthworks, LLCP.O. Box 1900
- All Things Dirt Excavating & LandscapingPO Box 14848
- All Weather ExteriorsP.O. Box 3247
- All West Construction9109 58th Ave
- Allied Building And Development6635 Steamboat Island Rd NW
- Allied Waterproofing & Drainage, Inc.4231 S 3rd Avenue
- Aloha General Construction2228 L Street NE Apt B
- Aloha repair and remodelP.O Box 5166
- Alpen Painting11905 124th Ave NE
- Alpha Omega General ContractingPO Box 5015
- Alpha Y La Omega Landscaping760 NW Maryland Ave
- Altered Earth LLC7508 29th Ave SW
- Alternative SurfacesPO Box 42410
- Amadors home remodeling9019 11th pl w
- American Concrete Co of Gig Harbor Inc15624 41st Ave NW
Gig Harbor, Washington
- AMERICAN CONCRETE CUTTING29025 200TH PL SE
- AMERICAN CURB & EDGING27601 3rd Ave NE
- American General Construction2127 Tavern Rd
- AMP 59 Concrete LLC34215 40th Ave S
- Anderson Construction & Remodel37 NE Trudeau Mountain Rd
- Andressa Concrete3513 Inverness Dr NE
- Angkor Landscape Services, LLC320 4th Ave S
- Ank Advantage Concrete1728 Glenwood Ave SE
- Anvil Concrete31724 125th Ave E
- APEX DEMOLITION & EXCAVATING8219 7TH AVE S
- Apollo Plumbing12404 E Gibson Rd
- Apple's Landscaping LLC1115 NE 175th St
- Aqueous Solutions Inc4585 S 134th Pl
- AR JOYCE REMODEL, INC.2922 21ST AVE S
- Architectural Concrete Incorporated1420 NW Gilman Blvd Ste 2547
- Ark Custom Buildings IncPO Box 1827
- ARMORCLAD FLOORS5700 CORSON AVE S
- ART CHURCH INC.PO Box 520614
Big Lake, Alaska
- ARTICTIC CONCRETE AND MASONRY117 166TH ST S
- Artifex Construction4400 168th St SW
- ASAP SEAL COATING15625 May Creek Rd
Gold Bar, Washington
- Asher's Asphalt and Sealcoating Company1245 Auburn Way N
- Asher's Asphalt and Sealcoating Company2602 S 38th St
- Asher's Asphalt and Sealcoating Company227 Bellevue Way NE
- ASHPALT PATCH SYSTEMS8812 CANYON RD E
- ASP Construction Since 198714315b 44 dr nw
- ATA Contracting20412 100th Ave. SE
- ATS Steel LLC14232 57th Ave NE
- Avalon Northwest Landscape, LLCPO BOX 31918
- Avanti Contracting Inc2156 66th St SE
- Axis Custom Builders19318 29th Ave SE
- Azimuth Works Inc2031 43rd Ave E
- A & J Retaining Walls Co
- B & C Construction11319 Callow Rd
Lake Stevens, Washington
- BAC CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 4051
- Baez Construction, LLC1092 Ash Ave
- Bedrock Construction Group22707 153rd Ave SE
- BedRock Solid, LLCPO Box 65378
- Ben Davis Trucking & Excavating2 Bridlewood Cir
- B & C Construction