While often cited as “electric,” invisible dog fences actually use radio waves. An electric “invisible” fence costs an average of $1,200.
Get matched with top dog fence installers in San Jose, CA
There are 7 highly-rated local dog fence installers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Dog Fencing Reviews in San Jose
- Hire My Husband LLCFANTASTIC! (In every respect!). This project began with a leaking upstairs bathtub drain which damaged the 1st floor ceiling. My 1974 vintage home had spray-on "popcorn" acoustic ceilings thru-out. Rather than just patch the water damaged ceiling I decided to have all of the popcorn ceilings scraped, refinished and repainted. This in turn presented the opportunity to install recessed, can lighting. (My house had almost no overhead lights.) And it had been years since the house was painted. Everything had been removed and covered for the ceiling work, so this was an optimum opportunity. Dawson gave me a very competitive price for this work in April. But Covid s/d most such work. I was out of town for 2-weeks in Oct. and we scheduled the work while I was gone. Perfect timing! Dawson took "ownership" of this job from the start: first offering a number of very pragmatic suggestions based on her experience. She recommended an electrical contractor, Front Line, and did all the coordination work to seamlessly integrate their work at the front-end of the project. She sent me updates on the work. And when I returned, the project was complete and the house looked "brand new". (Actually, better than new!) I simply could not recommend Hire My Husband highly enough. Professional, quality work at a very competitive price. Their work was done on time and as scheduled. Dawson is a very effective project manage, just simply working the myriad of details as though the project was being done on her own home. Project Price, Quality and Schedule just don't often all come together. This one did and Dawson made it all happen
- Hire My Husband LLCQuickly, quality work, cleaned up everything before he left...Mike was very pleasant and professional
- Nothin22it Handyman Service Patrick Joseph MaloneyPatrick did an excellent job patching a very large hole in a bedroom ceiling. It looks great. This will be the long term solution we were looking for.
- Nothin22it Handyman Service Patrick Joseph MaloneyPatrick is a great resource, not afraid to take on any job, has all kinds of skills. Very strong and can do the work of two people. Terrific at organizing. Replaced a ton of siding on my house and did a remarkable job. Sometimes I have him repeat what I want just to make sure he understands. But if you saw my Pst To Do list you’d be amazed at his versatility
- Nothin22it Handyman Service Patrick Joseph MaloneyPatrick was great. He did a magnificent job installing my custom closet and then a few weeks later he came back and hung cabinets in my bathrooms. He was neat, professional, and trustworthy. I’ll definitely have more work for him in the future and would highly recommend him.
- Hire My Husband LLCWasn’t able to hire but will in near future. Apologize for not communicating well. I like “hire my husband”- knowing wife is a partner.
- Nothin22it Handyman Service Patrick Joseph MaloneyIt went great. Patrick figured out the best way to do it and got the job done in a timely fashion. He is easy to work with and listens to concerns. He has lots of skills.
- Pacific Trend BuildersI had a list of things to do. List of a few: Remove old pull down shades and brackets Hang towel bar Caulk top of shower surround Install new deadbolt lock Hang light in garage Help with modifications to cat fence Set up table saw and instructed how to use He also had suggestions for what to do in a few other areas Got a lot done and he showed me how to do several things on my own next time (which I wanted). I would hire for larger jobs in future
- ABC Landscaping IncWe have used them for at least 5 different projects over the years. They have been just super, and always call them when a project comes up. We have had them out here almost every year. They are very good at building fences, and adding new landscaping. They installed an irrigation system for us as well
- FenceProThey gave us a very good quote. We would have liked to use them. However, as we stay in a rental property, our landlord has decided not to get the fence installed. They gave us a quote of about $2000. However, they missed certain things while doing the estimate and gave us a higher quote. So, we had to get back to them with it and they had to redo the estimate
Dog Fence Installers in San Jose
- Business Description:Whatever your home needs, I’m the man to help you see it done. If you own a home you've probably encountered a really thorny puzzle. There are contractors. They’re just the right people for medium to large home projects employing one to many highly skilled workers. For this man’s expertise you’ll pay top dollar. On the other hand there are day workers you can pick up outside of Home Depot. These folks are just perfect for unskilled small home projects. They’re men who’ll work very hard, but w..Recent Review:. I called Bruce and he returned my call within 5 minutes and we scheduled an appointment for him to come and look at everything. He showed up at the exact time we had scheduled and as we went over the various items, it was clear that he was very knowledgeable and experienced in this area. He immediately identified the problems with the doors that wouldn’t close and was able to fix both of them that day. We scheduled another appointment for him to anchor the bookshelves and install some new door handles. I was interested in having some earthquake latches that I found on Amazon installed on my kitchen and garage cupboards and he took a look at the latches and could see immediately the best way to install them and was able to install all of them in record time. Bruce charged an hourly rate and worked incredibly quickly and efficiency. He listed some of the other kinds of projects he can do, and I will definitely be calling him again in the futureSusan J.
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscapeRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secureERIC M.
- Business Description:Im a new buisness owner i do basic repairs. I do demolition installations like sinks light fixture's, plumbing, paint, moving and even cleaning and floors ( example: hardwood and tile.) I have been in this type of work for about 8 years now and pride myself on customer satisfaction. Quality is what i run on i love see my customers happy. I treat my customers homes like my own so i know they will be satisfied
- Business Description:Freddy Hernandez has over 12 years of experience doing carpentry and handymen work. No job is too big or too small for us to handle. We make sure you are satisfied at the end of each job.Recent Review:Freddie is amazing!!!! He is the most reliable do it all contractor I have ever worked with. Highly recommend him to anyone who needs anything improvement related. He is relaible, fast, professional and a pleasure to work withLeigh T.
- Business Description:Owner operated for 15 years. In landscaping and property maintenance We are known for paying attention to details and our 5 start customer satisfaction. Give us a call for a free quote! Silverio jRecent Review:Silverio and his crew did an oustanding job in clearing the weeds, trimming foliage and racking the grounds. I recommend his services for anyone that needs landscaping services. Silverio is professional and ready to schedule work in a timely manner. Brian PitmaBrian P.
- Business Description:Landscape design and installation. All phases (softscape/ hardscape). Owner operated. Multi -year Angie's List Super Service Award winner. Free design consultations. No subcontractors used. All size projects. New Sod Lawns, Hand picked plant selection, Drought tolerant landscaping. Synthetic turf. Serving the entire Silicon Valley. Fast turn-around. Friendly service. Fully insured. Accepting all major credit cards. Licensed landscape contractor since 1993. Quality-Value-Service. "Great landsc..Recent Review:Landscape Solutions did a great job and I would have them back again if I ever need additional work. They installed concrete and drainage in our backyard and walkway. This was a pretty extensive project that was done well. Not only are Scott and Norka (management) personable and honest, their workers are very pleasant and are happy to answer questionsCarol R.
- Business Description:Full service Home Maintenance & Repair. Specializing in painting, flooring and bathroom/kitchen remodeling. Electrical, plumbing etc.Recent Review:I highly recommend Josh Matus from SC Home Repair. We needed to have a ceiling replaced in a closet after it was damaged by water. The plumber who originally fixed the leak cut out the ceiling to fix the leak, but was not able to reinstall it. We hired Josh to replace the ceiling. He did an excellent job. He was punctual and polite, and kept me looped in on the entire project. He got my sign-off on all of his decisions and ran pricing by me when he needed to buy supplies. He knew exactly what he was doing. Josh finished the job quickly in two days and did excellent work while paying attention to detail. I would certainly hire him againNicole C.
- Business Description:MEJA Inc. is a general construction company who specializes on home remodels, kitchen remodels, bathroom remodels, additions, decks, drywall, painting, all types of flooring, all types of concrete, doors & windows, water proofing and handy man services. Licensed, bonded and Insured with workers comp. In business for over 10 yrs and EPA Lead Certified, member BBB. We screen and perform back ground checks and drug testing on all our employees so you as the home owner can have a peace of mindRecent Review:My wife and I have wanted to remodel our bathroom for quite sometime but we couldn't find a construction company that made feel us feel comfortable. We've heard several stories of construction work gone wrong so we were extra cautious. After making several calls to various construction companies MEJA gave us the best feeling. Manuel the owner was professional, and delivered the results we wanted. Him and his team delivered on time and were very good with our pets. Our bathroom is now remodeled and we now have a go to person that we trust in the construction businessJose D.
- Business Description:GBL is a name you can trust, we get the job done right the first time. With over 35 years of experience, we know how to solve your problems and keep our clients happy.
- Business Description:At A Cut Above Fence And Deck our goal is simple, to live up to our name. We are committed to being A Cut Above all other fence companies in the Bay Area. We achieve this by providing outstanding customer service, experienced installation crews, and top grade materials. We are proud to have built our business on customer referrals and repeat clients. It means the job was done well and at a fair price. We have installed thousands of residential fences since 1999. We offer the highest lev..Recent Review:They do awesome work, using screws instead of nails. They replaced a section of fence separating us from the next door neighbor and added 2 gates. It was a really hard pain in the neck job. That being said, they're almost impossible to get ahold of on the phone, no matter how many messages you leave. Case in point, I was so impressed with their work that I tried to call them again to replace the good neighbor fence that separates our neighbor behind us. I got an answering machine again, and the call was never returned. I needed this fence replaced ASAP, so I went with a more responsive contractor. I feel bad for rating lower than "A", but maybe return your customer callsGill W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful dog fence installer articles
Hidden fences work in most cases, but even a trained pet can overcome its fear of the small electric charge from an invisible fence that alerts it to stop.
Proper fence installation is key to keeping your dog happy and safe while outside of your home. Learn how to make these fences as effective as possible.
Find dog fence installers in
dog fence installers in San Jose
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Crest Home Remodeling16610 Ventura Blvd #3
Encino, California 91436
- Crest Home Remodeling
- Freddy HernandezPO Box 40464
San Francisco, California 94140
- Freddy Hernandez
- Greener Bay Landscaping Inc 945 Curtner Ave 945 Curtner Avenue
San Jose, California 95125
- Greener Bay Landscaping Inc
- JCB Fence Company3275 Calvin Ave
San Jose, California 95124
- JCB Fence Company
- Landscape Solutions15530 Benedict Lane
Los Gatos, California 95032
- Landscape Solutions
- Pet Playgrounds - West Haven48 Myrtle Ave
West Haven, Connecticut 06516
- Pet Playgrounds - West Haven